Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q&A 40+
If you take care of your health and fitness then you are alright 30-40's.

Things start to go down hill in the 50s.

60 is when shit really starts to tail dive.

Unless you are a genetic freak and lucky as fuck, 60s is when most men start to transition into the "grandpa" / "golden" years.
You guys much be genetic freaks. The only time I've witnessed a 40+ guy in a stronger dating position than his late 20s was when he'd gotten rich.

Being 40+ is synonymous with being fat, bald, saggy faced, and life-jaded for all but the lucky.
(05-28-2017, 05:45 PM)Phoenix Wrote: You guys much be genetic freaks. The only time I've witnessed a 40+ guy in a stronger dating position than his late 20s was when he'd gotten rich.

Being 40+ is synonymous with being fat, bald, saggy faced, and life-jaded for all but the lucky.

You do not have to be a genetic freak to be 45 and look good, in shape, dress well, well groomed, and charming. 

Now, once you hit 60, you need to be a genetic freak not to look "grandpa'ish".
Naw 60s you dont have to be a genetic freak either,  Again good healthy clean habits, in shape. The key here is it takes more effort, 40s to mid 50s you can get away grey/salt pepper hair. Toward your later 50s that when you need to get rid of that grey. Most the older guys I know either shave it or dye it. Makes them look 10 years younger. 

Comes down to if your comfortable in you skin. 

Also as far as the states go, the age gap between men and women dating is getting much larger for acceptability. I think this will continue to stretch.
(05-29-2017, 08:13 PM)BarbarianFather Wrote: Naw 60s you dont have to be a genetic freak either,  Again good healthy clean habits, in shape. The key here is it takes more effort, 40s to mid 50s you can get away grey/salt pepper hair. Toward your later 50s that when you need to get rid of that grey. Most the older guys I know either shave it or dye it. Makes them look 10 years younger. 

Also as far as the states go, the age gap between men and women dating is getting much larger for acceptability. I think this will continue to stretch.

60's is the genetic age for most all men for crossing the line from middle age man to grandpa age years. 

Only a very small % of men will look not look like a grandpa in their 60s. 

I think you are talking about simply being in shape and looking sharp, which men in their 60s-70s can do. 

You can be healthy, in shape, well dressed and groomed in your 60s, but still look grandpa aged. 

Not too many men in their 60s who are going to be sexually attractive to younger women ie 25-35.
We each grow older as the years pass, but if we look at each year as one more year closer to death rather than as a heroic (or villainous) adventure, what a difference in the quality of life.  Men who succeed on multiple fronts as they get older because they have goals, vision, and purpose that stretch across decades can be inspirational as well as examples.

There was a barefoot water skier nicknamed ¨Banana (because he wore a yellow shorty) George who was born in 1915 and recently passed away in 2013 at 98. This man was not ripped or some major pussy slayer, but he was strong, agile and resilient.  He could run along a dock with the ski handle in his hands as the boat slowly accelerated and would jump a few feet over the edge of the dock, into the water, while running and be waterskiing barefoot momentarily.  George was motivated, had competitive and trick goals as he did feats (to including skiing with the handle in his mouth on one foot) that were physically not normal for a guy half of his age.

Here is George water skiing at 85 a well as a few other hard chargers.

Mid 50´s

[Image: aAsZ3R2.jpg]

Evolution of a Professional

[Image: RZooh7w.jpg]

[Image: TMEYM08.jpg]

At 91 ?

[Image: LuwODui.jpg]
Get busy living or get busy dying!
(05-30-2017, 07:19 AM)Dash Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 08:13 PM)BarbarianFather Wrote: Naw 60s you dont have to be a genetic freak either,  Again good healthy clean habits, in shape. The key here is it takes more effort, 40s to mid 50s you can get away grey/salt pepper hair. Toward your later 50s that when you need to get rid of that grey. Most the older guys I know either shave it or dye it. Makes them look 10 years younger. 

60's is the genetic age for most all men for crossing the line from middle age man to grandpa age years. 

Only a very small % of men will look not look like a grandpa in their 60s. 

I think you are talking about simply being in shape and looking sharp, which men in their 60s-70s can do. 

You can be healthy, in shape, well dressed and groomed in your 60s, but still look grandpa aged. 

Not too many men in their 60s who are going to be sexually attractive to younger women ie 25-35.
Yeah Dash we are on the same page. What would be neat to know is how much of that small percentage men where players all there life.
P.T

None of those 60+ guys with ripped bodies are gonna be sexually attracting 18-35 year old women. Majority atleast.

Ovcourse, there are some young females with grandpa fetishes. Tiny minut % of the population though.

Now, they could attract a 45 year old woman.

At the end of the day their face is gonna be wrinkled. ie Grandpa time.
That's why I'm not too worried about getting older, I've been fucking several 40+ women in my 20s, so I certainly wouldn't mind fucking women my age when I'm there! Though I still do prefer younger ones...
Women become unfuckable at 50

Men at 60 (for actual attraction)

Once you hit 60, if you want young tale you gonna have to bring something to the table other than your rugged grandpa good looks.
I don't think you necessarily have to be a body builder when older to be attractive. I think just being trim and in shape, toned, good personal style, and cool vibe will do. I'm thinking at 60+ someone like Sting for example. Of course bringing more to the table but even without the fame and money that look would still be attractive to younger ladies I think.

(02-28-2017, 03:40 PM)SourStarfish Wrote: You kids need to stop worrying. I'm past 50 and by following 20Ns & THCs guides have had no problem getting 18-26 yr old girls in the Philippines. 4 dates a day and even the harem started. The girls think I'm hot. I don't understand it either, but I'm not complaining.

The best part about being older is you have money, confidence and you know what women want. Also you really appreciate young tight bodies more than ever. My libido has not slowed down at all.

Work out how to make money and stay in shape. I workout most days, dress well and act really cocky with the girls. My age is almost an advantage. The girls love the way I treat them.
Don't worry about your age.

^^ This is an excellent post and gives me enthusiasm for the future. I'm mid 40's, but also 6'3 tall, white, not fat, and reasonable handsome. On the asian dating sites I get a good response from the younger girls. So I'm really looking forward to going there. I want to try having an 18 year old girlfriend again.  Big Grin  Western dating standards about age be damned.
So really "act really cocky" works with the girls in Phils? I always thought it was the nice guy game.
Hard work can do wonders for a man in today´s instant gratification, 140 character world. Looks, Status, and Game all come about due to effort.

Looks.

1) Physique. Masculine features triggering sexual dimorphism include height, strong jawlines, thick neck, prominent brown, deep set eyes, wide chest, and a defined abdomen. You can make the changes with your abdomen, chest and neck. Hit the gym or at least begin some type of circuit training with push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups and dips.

2) Athleticism. Particularly in proving your superiority to other men during some form of competition. Getting involved with some type of physical activity that you enjoy with other men. Running, swimming, cycling, martial arts and various ball sports are good choices.

3) Dress. Update your wardrobe, if you have not already done so, progressively over the years. Different venues call for different types of dress. In general it should be relaxed with younger women. Going out is casual dress slacks and a shirt, form fitted in the evenings and loose in the daytime. Slacks, maybe a button down, and a fitted jacket are a staple. Men over 35 should have a tuxedo for formal occasions; never known a woman not to like a man in a tux.

Generally signs that indicate aging will naturally signal to a younger female that you are less desirable for mating and are eroding how you look. This may hurt, but it is our reality. More signs are loss of hair, greying hair, hair in your ears, and hair in your nose. Other signs are wrinkles, receding gums, stained teeth, poor eye sight, thinning skin that is less elastic, dryer and more wrinkled and finally decreased testosterone levels. Yes, the young ladies will detect that your testosterone levels are lower. Dig in and do some research here gentlemen, but generally, lose weight, do shorter more intense exercises, reduce your stress. Keep your hair short or shave your head. Trim those un-desirable hairs, dye your hair with a natural color, wear a hat. Get your teeth straightened, bleach your teeth. There is corrective eye surgery, contacts, various eye strengthening activities, Plastic surgery, Botox, stay hydrated, get outside regularly, breath natural air, limit your grains, sleep 6-9 hours per night, drink in moderation, do not smoke.

Status. The position of an individual in relation to another; pre-selection is a key. A person´s status depends on the circumstances and on those who are around him.

4) Power, doing what you want to do, when you want to do. Do not be humble or polite or apologize as you are self-driven man.

5) Reputation, the estimation in which you are held by others. Your title, standing and social network where others know you and are happy to see you. Building a social network with cool, wealthy and connected men can give you access to that would seem unreal to many. This deserves a thread of its own as people miss the concept of access to women.

6) Wealth, of which money is a part. This starts with currency bills and 1´s and 0´s in your bank account. Using this to do what you want when you want whether it is with motorcycles, cars, boats, planes, houses and myriads of other toys.

Game. Make her feel the way she feels with other men that have superior Looks and Status. It is getting pussy with words and non-verbal actions.

7) Charisma is compelling attraction and inspiring devotion. You attract, charm, and influence people through personal magnetism. Use metaphors, tell stories, show moral conviction, express shared feelings, set high expectations, and animate your body language.

8) Style. How you express yourself in your walk, your talk, your dress, and how you are groomed. The manner in which you express who you are on the inside compared to who you are in the outside is a key element. Your reputation, clothing, grooming, body language, spoken word, tone, pitch, volume, life style (the way we live) and values are important elements. Having more money than you need is indicative of lifestyle and is more attractive than financial security. Express yourself with your outward appearance (clothing, hair jewelry, tattoos). Deep voice, slow movements. Make sure it is congruent with who you are.

9) Confidence. Being comfortable with yourself in your own skin is one of the keys, you must be composed. If you do not act with purpose in your life and believe in your abilities, you will not be able to lead a woman. What is it that you want in life? Self-doubt will kill your chances with women. Talk with a slow, strong, firm clear voice. Mastering skills and achieving goals will enhance self-confidence. Doing what you believe is right even if others criticize you (moral courage), taking risks and going the extra distance to achieve your goals. Admit your mistakes and learn from them. Accept compliments graciously. Know yourself and seek self-improvement. Be technically and tactically proficient. Make sound and timely decisions.

Winning means victory in daily life as well as in combat. It is about performance, men are always being tested, accept it. Wanting a release from this is self-defeating. There is no rest, there is always struggle. There is no cessation from fighting; there is no time out in gaming women….None. Women will exploit a man´s self-doubt. What a woman tells you is meaningless. Women reward strength, hence the archetype of the Hero and the Villain.

An average age target for an older guy with very modest experience should be half of his age plus 7 years (at 50 go for 32). As you age the goal is to look as close to 38-40 as possible because women unconsciously know your value is very high at this age naturally. Time will catch-up eventually and make this increasingly more difficult, the question is how long can it be pushed back. If you can push it, reduce the target age a few more years. Many younger guys think looks are the most important thing, with more experience you will see that your Status is significantly more prominent with women in the 26-34 range than are your looks. If you have Status you can reduce your target age for each category of power, reputation and wealth depending on the level of your status. Lastly, but not least….Game, Game, Game, your ability to make her feel what she feels with the looks of others men or the status of still others should never be underestimated. When you are 20 and have a year or two of game experiences that is 5-10% of your life experience, when you have a year or two at age 25 that is 4-8 %. When you have 20 years of game experience at 40 that is 50%, and when you have 30-40 years of game experience at 50-60 that is up to 2/3rds of your life. For those that may practice martial arts, look at what happens to your skill level with 1,3,5,10,15 or 20 years of experience, what about 30 or 40 years? Again you can reduce your target age depending on your game skills.

How are you targeting your younger women, are they the type of women who are repulsed by older guys (they exist in different percentages in various countries and cultures), do not waste your time. Who are the types open to the older guy experience? Do they have daddy issues (most women do because their father´s leadership and example have been absent from their lives), do they come from a culture where being seen with an older guy does not hold a more ¨shameful¨ stigma? If you are unable to connect after working on these 9 elements you may opt for shoring as that is generally easier, or those web services where older men gift younger women, this is P4P dressed up in different clothes. Perhaps P4P in your 60´s or 70´s may be another exception besides those who have their first experiences due to lack of confidence at 16-18. There is creativity like being an actor in older guy sex videos that you may also produce.

Live your life well because no one else is going to do it for you.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
[-] The following 1 user Likes P.T.'s post:
  • BarbarianFather