Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warsaw datasheet - Warsaw diaries
Warsaw:

It will now be one month and half that i'm staying in Warsaw, Poland. Poland is often described in many other forums as one of the best countries in Europe when it comes down to girls .

I will share my knowledge so far:

Daygame options:  The green café nero coffeeshops are my favorite places to do daygame, the zloty terrace is good as well.

Nightlife options: 

-There is a bar street called mazowiecka, the best club for me there is Enklawa. This street is better to visit during the week ( a lot of students are there then) but it is usually a huge sausage fest.

- Capitole club: this is my favorite club, great ratio's , get there in before 12 , approach a few girls and you can't go wrong

-Opera club: this club sucks, a bit Porsche place with terrible ratio's

As soon as i visited more clubs, i will put more information.

Online game:

Poland sucks for online game, tinder will be the best bet but girls will flake a lot ( they are scared to meet somebody they never saw in real life and you have a lot of polish creeps in there). I got maybe 5% response rate and i meet up with maybe 1 % of them.

My stats so far:

Only 1 lay so far ( i'm working 5-6 days a week and all the rest go to gaming). My only bang came from daygame.

My general thoughts so far on the city and the girls here:

Most polish girls are really conservative and not easy to get laid. In Warsaw, you have a lot of ukrainian girls as well, that's a good point either.
I have to work my ass off for medicore quality and not that satisfying results( which was in asia so much easier, even in Korea), so it's a bit dissapointing so far.

Yes polish girls are friendly and approachable and they are not that annoying as western girls , although they can be a bit boring but they are not easy to get laid. Scoring ONS will be really hard, daygame will your best bet.

Warsaw: it's a city full of careerwoman, they are hard to date. Nightgame is tough here, girls here are not that handsome but don't get me wrong, it's still better then any other city in West - europe or North-America.  I will make up the final balance in july, but here are my toughts so far.
[-] The following 4 users Like L'innovateur's post:
  • Dash, 20Nation, TravelHardcore, DiskUtility
Interesting, I have always heard Polish girls were not that difficult and were one of the easiest countries in EE. Not difficult in that they are easy to meet, date, and bang in 2-3 dates.
Good info L'innovateur. It's hard to go rack up the numbers if you're working 6 days a week. I was only in Poland for a few short trips, for Tinder I got enough matches but I had a low conversion rate as well. For Poznan I did best in night game.
There is a nice backyard with a lot of bars called "Pawilony". Beer is cheap and when I visited all bars have been packed with people, most of them locals. It's not a party place, more bars with people chatting and coming together. I talked to two girls and we later went to some nice night club, but I forgot the name. It wasn't far from Pawilony, since we walked and the girls have been in high heels  Big Grin
Update:

Nightlife: It's really easy to get kisses in Nightclubs tho but it's really hard to escalate things and take them then to your place after. I Always hear like: i need to wait for my friends or i go to my own home or other bullshit. So this is so annoying.

I also have a lot of matches on tinder but like mentioned earlier i have such a low response rate.

Polish girls seem to be intelligent, at least here in Warsaw. After my work, i have mostly one date planned a day/ every two days.

I will plan some trips to Poznan or Wroclaw as well soon. Stay stuned.
[-] The following 3 users Like L'innovateur's post:
  • TravelHardcore, DiskUtility, 20Nation
Having never been to Warsaw (so take what I say with a grain of salt), i had a bit different experiences. I have also always heard that the two worst cities in poland are warsaw and krakow (krakow i can confirm from my time there and the hordes of tourists).

For me I compare Poland to Ukraine a lot in my mind.

Polish girls vs. Ukrainian girls
  • Polish girls are sluttier than Ukrainian girls by a lot, but less slutty than girls in the west. 
  • Polish girls are not as pretty as Ukrainian girls but have much more fun and sweet personalities.
  • Polish girls and culture seems to be an exact mix between slavic and western. I see it all the time and its what makes living in Poland more comfortable than living in Ukraine.
  • Polish girls are nicer and you wont find as many bitches (many ice queens in europe especially the Mazhor stunners)
  • Polish girls in the north are blonder than in the south. They have, generally, more blonde and lighter features than Ukrainian girls (thanks to the mixing with middle east in the past I imagine). 
  • Polish girls are not as thin as Ukrainian girls, but more thin than in the west.
  • Polish girls have bigger boobs than Ukrainian girls
  • Poland and Ukraine are both very cheap countries, but Ukraine is even cheaper (especically at the moment)

L'innovateur
I agree with what you say about girls being easy to kiss. A lot of times girls get angry if their friends ditch them for a guy, it's why getting the number a lot of times ends in a future bang.
If you meet girls online and in clubs, in my experience they are very easy to get the same date lay with. Compared to meeting girls in day game where I found a lot more virgins, even never been kissed girls. I know it's generally the rule but it seems to be even more true in Poland. Overall nice thread and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip. Just curious how many dates it took to lay the girl from daygame?
(02-23-2017, 10:17 AM)20Nation Wrote: Having never been to Warsaw (so take what I say with a grain of salt), i had a bit different experiences. I have also always heard that the two worst cities in poland are warsaw and krakow (krakow i can confirm from my time there and the hordes of tourists).

For me I compare Poland to Ukraine a lot in my mind.

Polish girls vs. Ukrainian girls
  • Polish girls are sluttier than Ukrainian girls by a lot, but less slutty than girls in the west. 
  • Polish girls are not as pretty as Ukrainian girls but have much more fun and sweet personalities.
  • Polish girls and culture seems to be an exact mix between slavic and western. I see it all the time and its what makes living in Poland more comfortable than living in Ukraine.
  • Polish girls are nicer and you wont find as many bitches (many ice queens in europe especially the Mazhor stunners)
  • Polish girls in the north are blonder than in the south. They have, generally, more blonde and lighter features than Ukrainian girls (thanks to the mixing with middle east in the past I imagine). 
  • Polish girls are not as thin as Ukrainian girls, but more thin than in the west.
  • Polish girls have bigger boobs than Ukrainian girls
  • Poland and Ukraine are both very cheap countries, but Ukraine is even cheaper (especically at the moment)

L'innovateur
I agree with what you say about girls being easy to kiss. A lot of times girls get angry if their friends ditch them for a guy, it's why getting the number a lot of times ends in a future bang.
If you meet girls online and in clubs, in my experience they are very easy to get the same date lay with. Compared to meeting girls in day game where I found a lot more virgins, even never been kissed girls. I know it's generally the rule but it seems to be even more true in Poland. Overall nice thread and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip. Just curious how many dates it took to lay the girl from daygame?

I'm also dating some ukrainian girls here right now and ukrainian girls take a lot of time to get laid and are an investment.
It took me 3 dates to get the lay with the girl from daygame.

The problems that i'm facing with daygame here in poland are the following and with polish girls in general:

- Polish girls will mostly give them number , even if they have a boyfriend and polish girls won't cheat on them boyfriend, so they will just waste your time if they got a boyfriend
- The disadvantage of daygame is that there is a huge chance that you get friendzoned ( what happens a lot to me)
- Nightgame is tough to get ONS like mentioned earlier ( THREAD either: polish guys who are annoying cockblockers, especially if you look spanish or different then the locals, they will cockblock you and they can be agressive)

- If i invite a girl to my home from daygame, i sometimes get a bit nervous and ruin my game which leads to she refuses sex ( i had this last week, i had a girl at my room but she refused sex, she just wanted to kiss, further she didn't want to go)
- Warsaw doesn't have that much foreigners as krakow ( thanks god)
- i will focus now more on the students and younger girls, now i was more focusing on working girls ( more career girls, that's why its a bit harder i guess)
[-] The following 2 users Like L'innovateur's post:
  • TravelHardcore, 20Nation
Update:

- Warsaw is a goldmine for meditarean looking guys ( especially portuguese, italian, spanish). I spoke with a friend who is portuguese and studying here and he is absolutly killing it, he just can say straight like things on tinder : Can i come to your home, my bed is broken. These lines work for him

Nightlife:

The nightlife is located in novy swiat ( it's a place full of bars ) and then you have the clubstreet mazowiecka. Then you have either some clubs spread out on the city, but these 2 Streets/ areas are the main neighbourhoods.

-Club sketch: this is the most famous club in Warsaw with the best quality
-Club park: This is a club a bit outside of the center but with every wednesday's Erasmus night ( with a lot of foreign sluts)
- Room 13: a small club in mazowiecka, quality is very low here and almost no girls were in this club

I got one new lay, Romanian flag is captured after nightgame Smile Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like L'innovateur's post:
  • 20Nation, Shaen, DiskUtility
It's been nice following your thread. To be honest I kind of miss Romanian girls a bit, in my experience they have the biggest tits and ass in europe (had some girls with amazing racks). When I did day game in Bucharest, I would just approach the bustiest girls. Another time, a busty Romanian girl was at a Polish wedding I went to (with THE Polish girl). This girl was so sexy to me, I even ended up getting her facebook there, which was obviously dangerous considering they were connected by family... the things I do for a busty girl.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • L'innovateur
(03-06-2017, 05:18 AM)20Nation Wrote: It's been nice following your thread. To be honest I kind of miss Romanian girls a bit, in my experience they have the biggest tits and ass in europe (had some girls with amazing racks). When I did day game in Bucharest, I would just approach the bustiest girls. Another time, a busty Romanian girl was at a Polish wedding I went to (with THE Polish girl). This girl was so sexy to me, I even ended up getting her facebook there, which was obviously dangerous considering they were connected by family... the things I do for a busty girl.

Thanks 20, great to hear this.

Romanian girls have absolutly amazing bodies ( great tits and great asses), they are a lot hotter than polish girls to be honest. hahaha, i'm a tits men either and damn what felt it good to had that romanian flag. I short visited bucharest ( 4 days) either and i wasn't possible to capture my romanian flag there, they are actually quite hard to get laid in Romania in my opinion and it's a pity that Romania is such a shithole and with their annoying gypsy culture, it's not a country you want to live in. And the thing with romanian girls either is , a lot of them work in the erotical industry ( many of the prostitutes in west europe are romanian girls, the romanian webcam girls). But if you look at body, not many other woman in the world can compete with the romanian girls.

I mean Warsaw so far is only a goldmine for mediterreanen guys so far. I mean , i also can find here a hot girlfriend for settling down but i want notches and on that case , it's a bit dissapointment so far. Girls on tinder are very flakey, very flakey. And ukrainian girls are a waste of time, it will take endless dates and dates to get them laid, here in Warsaw it's just not worth the investment. Focussing more on the ladies night parties/ Erasmus parties will be the key to success i think.

Stay tuned
[-] The following 1 user Likes L'innovateur's post:
  • 20Nation
I just came back from a trip to Lublin:

- Your foreigner value will be huge there
- Cosy , small city which is a lot easier to game
- SO easy to get numbers and approach here
- I can date up in quality in this city for sure
- I ended up with a handjob in the 2 days i was here, i cockblocked myself to stay in a hostel unfortunaly
- This could be a great and undiscovered city in poland

Warsaw:
- One new lay from online game: a polish girl who i rate a 5, it took me 4 dates to bang her.
- What an absolutly boring city, there is almost nothing to do during daytime
- Competition can be really hard in here
- I will leave this city in a few weeks, the ROI is just not there. Go back to the west, save some money up and get my shit together and leave to Asia ( damn , i miss you haha) or to South America.

If u have any questions about polish girls or about Warsaw. Please ask me guys.
I am not Mediterean and had also a lot of succes with Polish girls. Of all European nationalities they are with the best when you combine looks and easyness.

Question to other guys: Which other European nationalities are the best when you combine good looks and easyness?
nice info here, poland not sounding all that easy
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
@julius Hmmm overall I would say that would be Estonia (some really hot girls and really easy) or maybe a Scandinavian country. (Finland was great to me)

For me what makes poland awesome are the personalities of the girls. That and I feel like you can get a shot with the hottest of the hot if you day game.
(03-22-2017, 02:14 PM)guys Wrote: nice info here, poland not sounding all that easy

Thanks. I would say from my impressions so far that the difference between 1 st tier cities and 2/3 tier cities is a huge , huge difference.

I was in Lublin and there was gaming sooooo much easier. To 90% off the girls i spoke there , i was the first foreigner i met, so your foreigner value will skyrocket. Daygame was absolutly great there and tinder works good there either, girls are less flakey.

Warsaw is tough for sure for gaming, but i wouldn't say that Poland in General is tough, 2nd tier cities are a lot easier. I will discover Wroclaw this weekend, we keep in touch.