Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tinder game
Heart 
What are your main strategies on Tinder? Clearly it is great for pipelining as you can set your location once you get Tinder plus. Also a lot of the girls seem to be sluts, as it is known as a hookup app. My usual strategy here in the Philippines is pretty basic, but has yielded good results.

I will open with "Hi, how are you", unless the girl has opened first. They usually say something similar.

I will then ask "Where are you from", and chat a bit more. After a little more conversation I will get their number and arrange to meet up from there.

I get the feeling this approach wouldn't work so well in other countries, however. I'm interested to know what works for you guys. Do you hide your age or distance? Smart photos? I don't hide my age or distance, but I do have smart photos turned on, and the order of my photos does change occasionally. The photos I have are mostly me alone, but I have a couple where I'm with male friends. Again, I'm curious which photos you guys have on there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ViceHunter's post:
  • 20Nation
Just got to Taiwan. I'm going to put a lot of thought into my next post on this, but one thing I would like to add is that your profile/pictures is probably 80% of tinder. You should be trying to knock those out of the park. Also, if you have worked on your instagram (as I have) you should link to it from your tinder. This alone has gotten girls who love to travel, very excited to meet me. Enough that they are throwing themselves at me. Then you want to have pictures that show value. And in your profile include a couple dhvs or hooks. I'll go more into it when I get some free time.
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, Mortay, Timtim
I dont really get this instagram stuff at all. It reveals too much about you. Destroys all the mysterious vibe. The chick knows more about you than you want to.
I'm not on social media. My tinder comes from a Facebook face account (with my real pictures of course). 3 professional pictures is enough. No smile (quite sad actually, a smile is naturally but somehow chicks are into serious faces). No stupid song. In your description mention world traveller. Worked finde for me without that hours of hours of social media work. It's unnatural anyway. I don't think we should provide too much of our privacy just for some pussy we get anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes phase.iv's post:
  • Timtim
(02-21-2017, 05:59 AM)phase.iv Wrote: I dont really get this instagram stuff at all. It reveals too much about you. Destroys all the mysterious vibe. The chick knows more about you than you want to.
I'm not on social media. My tinder comes from a Facebook face account (with my real pictures of course). 3 professional pictures is enough. No smile (quite sad actually, a smile is naturally but somehow chicks are into serious faces). No stupid song. In your description mention world traveller. Worked finde for me without that hours of hours of social media work. It's unnatural anyway. I don't think we should provide too much of our privacy just for some pussy we get anyway.

You can show whatever you want on your ig. Here's the thing. You meet a girl in daygame and she knows nothing about you. Girls are smaller than men, so if you are a psycho or weird, it could be dangerous for her (and she can see this because you won't have many friends and/or weird people friends). Social media are ways to show value. A girl who isn't interested in you in the first place can go to your ig, see attractive girls fighting over you and immediately feel attraction. On my IG, like 80% of my followers are attractive girls (very few ugly). Then, my photos carefully chosen for how good I Look in them and showing my interesting lifestyle.

From my ig they know 1)i live an awesome life 2)attractive girls follow and fight over me 3) I speak different languages and love to travel.
Other than that they know nothing. I don't think it shows as much, as you think. I've had 3 girls in the last month ask me if I was a spy lol. From this they see 1) I'm probably not a serial killer. 2) I'm probably not weird to get so much attention from women.
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, Timtim
(02-21-2017, 06:24 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 05:59 AM)phase.iv Wrote: I dont really get this instagram stuff at all. It reveals too much about you. Destroys all the mysterious vibe. The chick knows more about you than you want to.

You can show whatever you want on your ig. Here's the thing. You meet a girl in daygame and she knows nothing about you. Girls are smaller than men, so if you are a psycho or weird, it could be dangerous for her (and she can see this because you won't have many friends and/or weird people friends). Social media are ways to show value. A girl who isn't interested in you in the first place can go to your ig, see attractive girls fighting over you and immediately feel attraction. On my IG, like 80% of my followers are attractive girls (very few ugly). Then, my photos carefully chosen for how good I Look in them and showing my interesting lifestyle.

From my ig they know 1)i live an awesome life 2)attractive girls follow and fight over me 3) I speak different languages and love to travel.
Other than that they know nothing. I don't think it shows as much, as you think. I've had 3 girls in the last month ask me if I was a spy lol. From this they see 1) I'm probably not a serial killer. 2) I'm probably not weird to get so much attention from women.

Very true. Some of my Tinder matches even started to follow me on Instagram and/or opened me about my pictures at the Tinder chat. This is especially true if you have pictures from "far away places" which most local girls haven't visited themselves, yet. Everyone who is traveling should be having an account on Instagram, it gives your Tinder account a more authentic touch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DiskUtility's post:
  • 20Nation
I have some time so i'll do a little guide on the situations you should know

Things you should know while doing tinder game:

1) how big the pool of girls is 
It changes what type of strategies you will do. If you are in a place with tons of girls, you don't want to waste too much time focusing on a few when your return on investment will be higher, just finding a girl who has already decided she is interested in you. If it's a small poool of girls you need to be charming and interesting and focus on a few at a time. You have to do this so that you dont exhaust the number of girls.

2) what types of game they respond well too
In some places, girls respond best to humor game. In other places, it's all about throwing out DHVs. There are many types of game that girls in different places respond to, you must find out for the place you are at.

3) what your value is
Knowing what your value is originally should dictate your strategy. That's because (if you already have high value), you can be aloof and get her chasing. But if you don't have high value, acting aloof will just mean getting no pussy.

4) what types of things do they find attractive in men
Some girls are from societies where money is very important, so you want to show it in your pictures or conversations. Some people are from societies where traveling the world is what is attractive. Some people are from socieities where sport is looked on as the most attractive thing you can be doing. Some girls will have their minds blown to see a picture with snow in it (tropical places), some girls will have their minds blown when they see a stunning tropical place (girls from cold places espeically while its winter). 

5) are there tons of guys passing through or is it rare
This dictates what you will say when they ask how long you are staying. If there are tons of guys who pass through, you always want to say you are living there. If guys rarely pass through, its usually best to say you are just visiting for a few days because girls will go out of their way to meet you before you leave (compared to them procrastinating the meeting for a long time and maybe it doesnt end up happening). You can also do a hybrid which is saying you are visiting to decide if you want to live there.
[-] The following 6 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, ViceHunter, TravelHardcore, DiskUtility, baimu, Dr.Doolitle
Tinder protip : periodically delete your tinder account and remake it. It gives you a lot of fresh matches and slots you higher in girls card stacks. Don't get attached to old matches who don't respond and definitely don't get caught up in the game of getting as many matches as possible if you actually want to get laid. If girls like you, they will match with you again. They will only be more interested. I've matched with girls 3 to 4 times before they actually became responsive enough for a meetup.
[-] The following 4 users Like blztw's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, DiskUtility, Shaen
(02-24-2017, 03:41 AM)blztw Wrote: Tinder protip :  periodically delete your tinder account and remake it. It gives you a lot of fresh matches and slots you higher in girls card stacks. Don't get attached to old matches who don't respond and definitely don't get caught up in the game of getting as many matches as possible if you actually want to get laid. If girls like you, they will match with you again. They will only be more interested.  I've matched with girls 3 to 4 times before they actually became responsive enough for a meetup.

What is happening if you are a paying member (Tinder+)? Do you have to pay again or can you reactivate your subscription if you use the same Facebook account for your "new account"? I’m using the Android version.

Otherwise great tip, it’s a shame that Tinder doesn’t let you un-match all your matches at once.
There is no universal game that works in every country. It's very country-specific.

Generally, the game that works best is the opposite of whatever every other guy is doing. So if every guy is propositioning the local girls for sex, just be innocent and beta and get your number and you'll still be able to bang her on the first date anyway.

In the US, guys are kind of beta, so aggressive, direct, sexual game works well on some girls (if your profile has the right vibe).
[-] The following 3 users Like pancakemouse's post:
  • 20Nation, DiskUtility, BarbarianFather
Some people say never take advice from women, but that's BS.

I found this some good advice on Tinder Game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3SrFAeBEjs
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julius's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-24-2017, 03:41 AM)blztw Wrote: Tinder protip : periodically delete your tinder account and remake it. It gives you a lot of fresh matches and slots you higher in girls card stacks. Don't get attached to old matches who don't respond and definitely don't get caught up in the game of getting as many matches as possible if you actually want to get laid. If girls like you, they will match with you again. They will only be more interested. I've matched with girls 3 to 4 times before they actually became responsive enough for a meetup.

Here in Western Europe Tinder is really crowded and girls are picky, plus don't pay for Tinder so they can only like a limited amount of guys. Now this means that you need to have a really strong profile to get to match the good girls.
Now when I got into Tinder last year, I noticed that indeed when I registered the girls on average were hotter than the girls I got after a while. Now this is due to an algorithm that Tinder uses. If you got liked more often, especially by girls that got liked often themselves, your chances of matching the premium girls are higher thus Tinder will present you to these girls instead of the next guy that didn't get liked as much. Now these premium girls literally get almost always a match when they like someone, so that's why Tinder only presents these girls to the most liked (and sometimes new) guys.
Now I wanted to practice my game and subscribed to Tinder plus so I could do unlimited likes. I then discovered I could easily change location and I changed it to several different places, but since I was going to Manila anyway, I mostly had in it on Manila. Now for me, rather pale skin, bright eyes, I felt like a pretty girl here. Almost every girl I liked was a match, and they allowed me to practice my Tinder game rather easily. But what I noticed was that after I had my Tinder location set to Manila for a few days, and changed it back to my actual location, the girls showing up in Tinder would be the real local hotties! Thus, I had actually been liked so many times by the Manila girls, for the Tinder algorithm I became very desirable, thus I was showed the most desired girls as well (at least that's my theory). After a while I would get the average girls again until I 'went back' abroad.
[-] The following 3 users Like usmaniac's post:
  • 20Nation, baimu, blztw
Hmmm that's a nice tip @usmaniac. I have noticed the same thing. Also if you are more picky with the girls you match with, the algorithm will present higher liked girls more often. This is really why Tinder game is mostly in your profile, every picture and word of your bio should be carefully constructed. It's well worth the investment. That's why in my book online dating, I focused so much of the book on pictures and profile. But with tinder, it's even more important than traditional dating websites because of algorythms like these.
(02-21-2017, 06:24 AM)20Nation Wrote: You can show whatever you want on your ig. Here's the thing. You meet a girl in daygame and she knows nothing about you. Girls are smaller than men, so if you are a psycho or weird, it could be dangerous for her (and she can see this because you won't have many friends and/or weird people friends). Social media are ways to show value. A girl who isn't interested in you in the first place can go to your ig, see attractive girls fighting over you and immediately feel attraction. On my IG, like 80% of my followers are attractive girls (very few ugly). Then, my photos carefully chosen for how good I Look in them and showing my interesting lifestyle.

Sounds like Instagram is an important angle to maximise your odds with tinder, the more so because it's probably underutilised by male competition. I'm curious about the effort that goes into establishing a good Instagram presence (forgive me for the barrage of questions that follow haha):
Does it matter how many followers you have or is it enough to just have good photos? If it is important, how many followers do you need? Do you purposely cultivate your following such that you have approx. 80% who are attractive women?
How often do you need to upload photos to maintain an effective presence? How many photos do you have on Instagram as of now?
Do you take measures to ensure privacy?
(03-27-2017, 02:27 PM)Ouroboros Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 06:24 AM)20Nation Wrote: You can show whatever you want on your ig. Here's the thing. You meet a girl in daygame and she knows nothing about you. Girls are smaller than men, so if you are a psycho or weird, it could be dangerous for her (and she can see this because you won't have many friends and/or weird people friends). Social media are ways to show value. A girl who isn't interested in you in the first place can go to your ig, see attractive girls fighting over you and immediately feel attraction. On my IG, like 80% of my followers are attractive girls (very few ugly). Then, my photos carefully chosen for how good I Look in them and showing my interesting lifestyle.

Sounds like Instagram is an important angle to maximise your odds with tinder, the more so because it's probably underutilised by male competition. I'm curious about the effort that goes into establishing a good Instagram presence (forgive me for the barrage of questions that follow haha):
Does it matter how many followers you have or is it enough to just have good photos? If it is important, how many followers do you need? Do you purposely cultivate your following such that you have approx. 80% who are attractive women?
How often do you need to upload photos to maintain an effective presence? How many photos do you have on Instagram as of now?
Do you take measures to ensure privacy?

1) Yeah it matters, the more you have the better you will look
2) I would say you want at least a thousand, it may take a bit to build it up, but it's worth it. Another factor that can help your ig is who your followers are. If you only have 400 followers but they are super hot chicks who comment etc., then its worth like 10,000 followers.
3)Yeah I try to get as many attractive women as possible
4)I don't think constant uploading is that important when you are going for attraction, I think the story you tell with your instagram is mroe important
5)Around 60
6)No, not really
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Ouroboros
Not sure if it is the best place for that but I've got a question.

On TanTan, chinese copy of tinder, I get more and more: "ONS?", "Make love?", "sex?" or "Fuck?" or whatever you can imagine after only a few messages.
What do you think? Pros, scams or I am getting luckier and luckier?