Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Had to Choose Your Favorite Country, What Would It Be
(02-08-2017, 08:15 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 10:19 PM)Julius Wrote: Colombia is a fantastic country, but Brazil is another planet. I never felt the same vibe in Colombia. 
Brazil has better music. Rio is a great city, has beaches, mountains, jungle, BJJ, surf, ... Colombian cities are a bit monotone.

Brazilians make contact very easily, they are your friend after 5 minutes, but the next day maybe they have forgotten about you.
Colombians are a bit more authetic in their communication.

I lived 6 months in a  favela in Rio, and it was the best experience of my life.

Colombian nightlife is very different from Brazil. It really sucks compared to Brazil. 

Spot on, completely in line with my experience. Except better blow in Colombia Wink

(02-07-2017, 10:19 PM)Julius Wrote: But Colombian girls are definitly prettier.

I found my dreamgirl in Colombia and live there now more than a year. The only thing I don't like about Bogota is the air pollution.

I would say: go to Brazil to party, and find a girl for serious relationship in Colombia.

You agree?

Compared to Rio I'd agree. Have you been to other places in Brazil?

For a serious relationship it will depend on your own personality. I'm not thinking about relationships atm but generally I had a better connection with Brazilian girls and have actually stayed in contact with more compared to Colombia.

I have visited Natal, Recife, Salvador, Porto Seguro, Belo Horizonte, Rio and Sao Paulo.
I think the best way to visit Brazil is start with the North East and hop form city to city along the coastline, to experience the regional differences.

In Brazil I had tons of kisses, but in Colombia I found it easier to have sex with women, but that could also be because my game level was still in learning curve. In Brazil I mostly did nightgame and the occasional street approach.
In Colombia I focussed on online game, which lead very often to sex.  If I started with online game in Brazil I probably would have got more lays and less kisses.
But in  the end I really enjoyed Brazil the unique hunting nightlife game in Brazil as much as the dates in Colombia.

Brazilian women are very sensual and playful. In Brazil it's very normal for a pretty girl to kiss 1, 2, 3 or 4 guys on a night out. Maybe I could consider carioca girls too promiscuous for a relationship. Of course, not all Brazilian girls are like that.
(02-08-2017, 09:06 AM)262 Wrote: I've been in Gdansk, Poland for more than a year and a half, and I like it.

IMO it's the blondest place in Poland - which makes sense since, it's the most northern major city.

So I like the blondes, but I also like the boobs, femininity, low costs, and exotic value (as a Mexican looking Asian).

It's interesting you prefer Gdansk. I really love Poland (dated a polish girl for 2 years). i love polish girls personalities. I also noticed that the farther north you go in Poland the more blondes you see. But from everybody I met who went to Gdansk, I always heard it was difficult because it is a tourist city and exotic value is so much lower. Have you lived in a different polish city, so you could compare which cities were more difficult to get girls?
(02-08-2017, 10:11 PM)Julius Wrote: I have visited Natal, Recife, Salvador, Porto Seguro, Belo Horizonte, Rio and Sao Paulo.
I think the best way to visit Brazil is start with the North East and hop form city to city along the coastline, to experience the regional differences.

In Brazil I had tons of kisses, but in Colombia I found it easier to have sex with women, but that could also be because my game level was still in learning curve. In Brazil I mostly did nightgame and the occasional street approach.
In Colombia I focussed on online game, which lead very often to sex.  If I started with online game in Brazil I probably would have got more lays and less kisses.
But in  the end I really enjoyed Brazil the unique hunting nightlife game in Brazil as much as the dates in Colombia.

Brazilian women are very sensual and playful. In Brazil it's very normal for a pretty girl to kiss 1, 2, 3 or 4 guys on a night out. Maybe I could consider carioca girls too promiscuous for a relationship. Of course, not all Brazilian girls are like that.

Brazil is the easiest country in the world to kiss. And you can multiply those numbers by times 10 during carnaval Wink

I also did better with online and daygame in Brazil. For online in Colombia / Brazil I had the same results, the tricky part is getting the date after that I'm golden. Cariocas you meet on Tinder though are very flaky.
Colombia or Brazil for me. Latin America is my passion.

I would need to spend more time in each to come to a conclusion as to which I prefer.
(02-09-2017, 11:54 AM)Dash Wrote: Colombia or Brazil for me. Latin America is my passion.

I would need to spend more time in each to come to a conclusion as to which I prefer.

Latinas all the way <3
It was a hard decision for me between South Korea and Serbia but i chose for Serbia. I think Serbia has one of the most beautiful girls in the world and it's my favorite spot in the Summer. It's not easy to get laid there but the girls are absolutly amazing. If i ever want to settle down , i would go back to Serbia or Ukraine. If you like these Ana Ivanovic types, you will love Serbia Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes L'innovateur's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-10-2017, 05:04 PM)L Wrote: It was a hard decision for me between South Korea and Serbia but i chose for Serbia. 

Haven't been to Serbia yet. I can relate to South Korea, percentage wise it had one of the highest amount of bangable girls I've seen.
(02-07-2017, 07:28 PM)phase.iv Wrote: For me its Ecuador!
Both for
a) chicks: Its not known for being a country with a big amount of hot chicks, but there definitely are. Many are mixed Colombians and Venezuelan. Theyre educated bot not crazy feminists, they love to take care of you, to be seen as a princess, to be feminine, to dance well. So the quantity may be better in some countries, but the quality of the good chicks is amazing.
b) travel: Although being a small country, Ecuador provides amazing nature, from jungle to beaches to volcanoes and you never need to travel for a long time and the bus system works great as well. And if you want to have some crazy wild pardys, just go to Montanita and experience the complete opposite to the general more conservative mindset.
Ill travel there again in a couple of days and leave some impressions.
Stay tunes guys, Im damn happy you started the forum.

I will go to Ecuador this year.
Could you give me some tips for good places to out in the big cities?
(02-10-2017, 05:04 PM)L Wrote: It was a hard decision for me between South Korea and Serbia but i chose for Serbia. I think Serbia has one of the most beautiful girls in the world and it's my favorite spot in the Summer. It's not easy to get laid there but the girls are absolutly amazing. If i ever want to settle down , i would go back to Serbia or Ukraine. If you like these Ana Ivanovic types, you will love Serbia Smile

I've heard so many good things about SErbia, I have to put it on the to-visit list. Yeah agreed with South Korea as well, something magical about it for me.
Up till now, I'd say Colombia.  I enjoy the country, the women, the culture, and the language.  I like the variety of cities and different geographical zones as well.  

I'm going to Brazil next winter... so I'll see if that changes my mind.
[-] The following 2 users Like TKid's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore
(02-10-2017, 05:17 PM)Julius Wrote:
Both for
a) chicks: Its not known for being a country with a big amount of hot chicks, but there definitely are. Many are mixed Colombians and Venezuelan. Theyre educated bot not crazy feminists, they love to take care of you, to be seen as a princess, to be feminine, to dance well. So the quantity may be better in some countries, but the quality of the good chicks is amazing.
b) travel: Although being a small country, Ecuador provides amazing nature, from jungle to beaches to volcanoes and you never need to travel for a long time and the bus system works great as well. And if you want to have some crazy wild pardys, just go to Montanita and experience the complete opposite to the general more conservative mindset.

When will you go? I'll make a post in one month when I'm back. If you go sooner I can pm you

(02-11-2017, 06:53 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 05:04 PM)L Wrote: It was a hard decision for me between South Korea and Serbia but i chose for Serbia. I think Serbia has one of the most beautiful girls in the world and it's my favorite spot in the Summer. It's not easy to get laid there but the girls are absolutly amazing. If i ever want to settle down , i would go back to Serbia or Ukraine. If you like these Ana Ivanovic types, you will love Serbia Smile

I've heard so many good things about SErbia, I have to put it on the to-visit list. Yeah agreed with South Korea as well, something magical about it for me.

I couchsurf here and there and I have never ever seen more profiles by hot chicks than in Belgrad. August im there to approve (:
[-] The following 1 user Likes phase.iv's post:
  • 20Nation
For me its the Philippines, as I love the women and they love me. Have yet to venture to South America though, as I want to learn Spanish first. Will work on that this year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ViceHunter's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-09-2017, 05:31 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 09:06 AM)262 Wrote: I've been in Gdansk, Poland for more than a year and a half, and I like it.

IMO it's the blondest place in Poland - which makes sense since, it's the most northern major city.

So I like the blondes, but I also like the boobs, femininity, low costs, and exotic value (as a Mexican looking Asian).

It's interesting you prefer Gdansk. I really love Poland (dated a polish girl for 2 years). i love polish girls personalities. I also noticed that the farther north you go in Poland the more blondes you see. But from everybody I met who went to Gdansk, I always heard it was difficult because it is a tourist city and exotic value is so much lower. Have you lived in a different polish city, so you could compare which cities were more difficult to get girls?

Unfortunately, I haven't lived in a different Polish city. But I've heard that too, even from guys more experienced than myself, as an intermediate London-style day gamer, that Gdansk can be harder than other Polish cities.

From my travels around Poland, I'd agree than that the further north you go, the more blondes you see.

For me though, as an Asian-American who Mexicans in the US think is Mexican, my exotic value is higher here in Gdansk than in Warsaw, Krakow, or Wroclaw.
[-] The following 2 users Like 262's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore
(02-10-2017, 05:10 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 05:04 PM)L Wrote: It was a hard decision for me between South Korea and Serbia but i chose for Serbia. 

Haven't been to Serbia yet. I can relate to South Korea, percentage wise it had one of the highest amount of bangable girls I've seen.

In Case of easiness: where is the easiest place you've been to in Middle or South America to get laid to? Colombia , Mexico, ...
(02-10-2017, 05:17 PM)Julius Wrote:
Both for

I am currently in Ecuador. I have been to Quito, Santo Domingo, Manta and I am heading to Guayaquil.

About the women: I can't agree more with something I read on on a blog called Masculine Profiles (https://masculineprofiles.com/are-ecuado...-that-bad/)

"And I still have no idea what happened to girls in Ecuador. Ecuador is right in the middle of Peru and Colombia. Head south to Peru and Peruvian girls are easy – really, really easy for a gringo with just a smidgeon of game. Head north to Colombia and Colombian women are pretty hot.
Girls in Ecuador are neither pretty hot nor are they that easy (this is quite relative)."

The difference with Colombia or Brazil is that there is very little mixture with European blood. 99 % of the people are very indigenous looking.