Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning a trip to Philippines
girls being flaky has to do with a lot more than times you got stood up

them telling you they will meet you at a place and never showing up is pretty rare, but something like 'ya we can hang out tomorrow/this weekend/later tonight' and never fully committing is very common
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(06-28-2017, 08:31 AM)guys Wrote: girls being flaky has to do with a lot more than times you got stood up

them telling you they will meet you at a place and never showing up is pretty rare, but something like 'ya we can hang out tomorrow/this weekend/later tonight' and never fully committing is very common

I don't consider that flaking. 

No definitive plans where made. 

If I want to meet a girl I will set a time and place to meet. She has to either agree or decline. 

If she declines for what ever reason I will ask the next girl in a line of hundreds. 

No problem.
(06-28-2017, 05:54 PM)Dash Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 08:31 AM)guys Wrote: girls being flaky has to do with a lot more than times you got stood up

I don't consider that flaking. 

No definitive plans where made. 

If I want to meet a girl I will set a time and place to meet. She has to either agree or decline. 

If she declines for what ever reason I will ask the next girl in a line of hundreds. 

No problem.

I have to call bullshit on this Dash. Filipinas are the most merciless flakers I have ever encountered, and that includes setting plans to meet and then last minute flake-outs. For a point of reference, I'm 29 and I look like an archetypal good looking white guy - tall, blue eyes, chisled features etc. Even I don't escape the flakes.

Last minute flake outs are less of an issue than actually getting the meet-up in Manila.

Example of a tinder interaction with a filipina 6.5-7+;

Me: Let's meet for a coffee tomorrow

Her: Hmmmm I'll let you know

We all know what 'i'll let you know' means. I typically end the conversations at that point. No white guy should ever have to pussy beg in the Philippines.

It is possible to get daily sex here in Manila (I average 1 new bang every day and I've been here for 6 months, most of my bangs are with good looking filipinas. I don't chase the 5's and 6's) but I have to play with huge numbers and be prepared to deal with aloof/ not thirsty women. You are right Dash, there are many many options here. Thousands. But converting them is another story.

The difference outside Manila is huge. I went to Rizal and Pampanga and I got the rockstar treatment....but I don't feel any of that in Manila. To achieve an average of 1 new bang every day I pretty much have to devote all my time and effort to it. My notch count is enormous, but it wasn't easy at all.

There is definitely foreigner saturation going on here in Manila. I was living in Dubai for 3 years prior to coming to the Philippines, and filipinas were far less flakey there (huge expat population of Filipinas in Dubai). Manila is a different story. Filipinas who are 7's or above do not view white men as Gods anymore.

For another point of reference  - I could average 1 new bang a week in Sydney, and I could average 3 new bangs a week in Dubai WHILE working full time. I am not working at all in Manila, so can devote all my time to chasing women. Like I said, averaging 1 new bang a day across a month is the best I can do.

There's way too much hype about Manila, which I think is contributing to its downward spiral. The women here have too many options and it's plain as day. Regular guys will come here and end up disappointed. I consider myself a seasoned player and I am continually amazed at how many 'basic' filipinas turn their noses up at my goods.
this is kind of dash's MO, make a crazy statement like the one in this thread, get called out on it, then backtrack with: well what i meant was........

most guys would consider girls agreeing to hang out at some point and not going through with it a flake whether definitive plans were made or not....... do you really think it would be any different if you said lets met at xxxx saturday at 7pm? good luck getting them to hold plans days in advance

another common tinder interaction with them would be to match, have a great chat and text all day like bff's, then never hear from them again for seemingly no reason...... that is also a flaky characteristic
Quote:I have to call bullshit on this Dash. Filipinas are the most merciless flakers I have ever encountered, and that includes setting plans to meet and then last minute flake-outs. For a point of reference, I'm 29 and I look like an archetypal good looking white guy - tall, blue eyes, chisled features etc. Even I don't escape the flakes.

You can call bullshit all you want. As I said, a flake to me is making set plans and a girl not showing up or canceling last second. That is simply not an issue for me in Manila.

Quote:Last minute flake outs are less of an issue than actually getting the meet-up in Manila.

Example of a tinder interaction with a filipina 6.5-7+;

Me: Let's meet for a coffee tomorrow

Her: Hmmmm I'll let you know

We all know what 'i'll let you know' means. I typically end the conversations at that point. No white guy should ever have to pussy beg in the Philippines.

You are the first person ive heard that is claiming its hard or you have an issue getting Pinays to meet you. But then later you say you bang a new 7 everyday. Seems contradicting but that is just me. 

If a girl tells me that I simply message the next girl in line, I don't even think about it as there are so many girls to choose from. If I pipeline Cupid, Tinder, Badoo, Skout I will have maybe 200 or more girls indexed for a trip. Maybe I will message her one more time in the week or maybe not depending on how much I want to fuck her. Sometimes I might even call her out and be like, do you have plans or not don't tell me this maybe shit. Force them into making plans for not. I am just there for the bang after all. 

Quote:It is possible to get daily sex here in Manila (I average 1 new bang every day and I've been here for 6 months, most of my bangs are with good looking filipinas. I don't chase the 5's and 6's) but I have to play with huge numbers and be prepared to deal with aloof/ not thirsty women. You are right Dash, there are many many options here. Thousands. But converting them is another story.

1 new bang a day is great. Better than what I do. I average maybe 3 a week. I usually repeat with girls. You don't fuck any 6's? That is a little hard to believe if you are fucking a new girl everyday. Well, let me preface, my definition of a 7 is probably most guys 8+. But if you are banging my definition of a 7 everyday, we need to erect a statue for you in Makati lol. Good job mate. 

Quote:The difference outside Manila is huge. I went to Rizal and Pampanga and I got the rockstar treatment....but I don't feel any of that in Manila. To achieve an average of 1 new bang every day I pretty much have to devote all my time and effort to it. My notch count is enormous, but it wasn't easy at all.

Rockstar status to me is simply being able to bang 3+ women a week consistently. And maybe throw in getting solid IOIs out and about which I still get even in Manila from time to time. But yes, if you want to bang a girl everyday you got to put in a shit load of work. That goes for any country or city. 

Quote:There is definitely foreigner saturation going on here in Manila. I was living in Dubai for 3 years prior to coming to the Philippines, and filipinas were far less flakey there (huge expat population of Filipinas in Dubai). Manila is a different story. Filipinas who are 7's or above do not view white men as Gods anymore.

Eh 90% of foreigners in Manila are old sexpats and backpackers. Then maybe 10% are actual young expats that live there. Half of them are virgin betas. The only time I ever really see a lot of competition is at the top end clubs in Manila. Millions and miliions of girls in Manila. Not even close to being enough to hamper your results. 

Quote:For another point of reference  - I could average 1 new bang a week in Sydney, and I could average 3 new bangs a week in Dubai WHILE working full time. I am not working at all in Manila, so can devote all my time to chasing women. Like I said, averaging 1 new bang a day across a month is the best I can do.

There's way too much hype about Manila, which I think is contributing to its downward spiral. The women here have too many options and it's plain as day. Regular guys will come here and end up disappointed. I consider myself a seasoned player and I am continually amazed at how many 'basic' filipinas turn their noses up at my goods.

You could get multiple bangs a day if you wanted. Yea there is a lot of hype but it is only in our small sphere on the internet. Most people simply don't get off their couch or have the money or vacation time to travel across the world to smash pinays. The only time I have experienced getting turned down to where its an issue in Manila was at Valkyrie. 

Tinder is always going to come with some annoyances. Same here in Saigon. I like Cupid much better than Tinder. Girls are less stuckup and pretty much any girl I message I expect a reply from.

Unlike you though, I bang a lot of 6's. Have no problem banging cute girls. I will even bang some 5s with nice assets. With some 7s sprinkled in. And a 8 if im lucky from time to time.
Having went from Philippines straight to Dominican republic I can tell you for sure that pinays are not the worst flakers. They were way better than Dominicans, but I can see wny you might say that spiritmaze.

Westerners: (western, central european and other western countries) When they say they will do something, they will usually do it. That's the culture and thats how they were raised.

South East Asians: When they say they will do something, they plan on doing it in the moment, but later they decide they wouldl prefer to stay in or do something else and they were never really taught that canceling is rude. What will make them flake is not keeping up rapport with them.

Colombians, Dominicans: When they say they will do something, they maybe don't even want to to begin with. I'll do it could mean anything from "I don't want to do it but I will just agree" "Sure, I'll do it if on the off chance i'm feeling lonely at that time" to "I really want to meet him but I'm just lazy and don't respect times".

By far Dominicans and Colombians are the worst in this. After my first week I was getting flaked on a lot in DR. The last 2 weeks? Almost never. How did I change it so much? I put time into the girls I was trying to meet. I would tease and joke with them up until our meeting. I would make things interesting. Before I was just robotically asking to meet them. That same robotic strategy I was doing in Philippines and getting way fewer flakes.

The lesson here, you can prevent flakes everywhere but it takes more work in some places than others.
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Dash, Malo
I recommend dudes to make plans a day in advance or 2 at most (assuming girl is not available that night). Then message her a few times each day leading up or more if you want. It might reduce their "flakiness" for you fellas.

Don't even do any tentative plans bullshit. Make it set plans time and place. Don't do a week in advance either.

Call them out for some bullshit replies like "maybe".
Oh look. It's Spiritmaze! HI SPIRITMAZE. *waves*

This thread is gonna get interesting real fast.
(06-29-2017, 03:35 AM)Exultate Wrote: Oh look. It's Spiritmaze! HI SPIRITMAZE. *waves*

He a poster on Roosh? Don't recognize the name.
(06-29-2017, 03:38 AM)Dash Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 03:35 AM)Exultate Wrote: Oh look. It's Spiritmaze! HI SPIRITMAZE. *waves*

He had a short tenure on there until he was banned. He got a few threats and everything. Do a search. He's a super entertaining guy.  Big Grin
(06-29-2017, 03:47 AM)Exultate Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 03:38 AM)Dash Wrote:

He had a short tenure on there until he was banned. He got a few threats and everything. Do a search. He's a super entertaining guy.  Big Grin

Not surprising as his 1st post is telling someone their experience is bullshit. lol

Better more respectable ways to disagree with someone and engage in some discourse.  

He has some amazingly impressive claims, a new 7 every day averaged. Wow that has to be one of the most impressive claim I have seen. Only thing more hard to believe is someone saying they bang 1-2 8s every week. 

If that is true this dude is a game savant and someone needs to go to Manila and document his methods. 

That would be impossible for me to pull off I think. I am doing good if my 7s equal my 6s for the week.

Hi Exultant. When I get sex burn-out, like I am now, I like jumping on the expat forums to see what people are saying about the Philippines.

Dash, here's an example of a low 7 I banged the other day: http://imgur.com/a/1VWFB 
I feel safe sharing her pic because she's actually a masseuse that I shored from a dating app. Not something I usually do. I don't feel bad sharing pics of pros online. 

For a filipina to be a 7 she must be thin, have curves and a nice face.

Regarding your key points;

- Getting laid every day with a 7+ isn't easy. It it back breaking work, and I have to churn through multiple leads to make it happen. There's no contradiction there- We come to the Philippines for easy sex and it's not as easy as you pretend it is. Occasionally a 7+ will be easy to meet, but I'm finding increasingly they are not. Meeting a girl is all that matters to me because I convert 95% of my dates into first date lays. But you did raise a very interesting point - pipelining while overseas is far easier. I pipelined for about 2 months before arriving in Manila and that set me up for a month of daily sex with new girls. Weirdly, it suddenly becomes harder when you are trying to meet new women when you're already on the ground in Manila.

- You mentioned the weak competition in Manila (old sexpats). This would be true in any normal market. In Manila, this is different. Any beta loser giving these filipinas attention contributes to their inflating egos. Filipinas literally have no filter when it comes to engaging with guys online. They will chat to anyone and they all have swarms of orbiters both locally and abroad. This is what makes it more difficult to meet them. When a high SMV guy comes along (me), then they seem to have difficulty adjusting their settings. Their mind is telling them '30 white guys messaged me today, I am high value.' Doesn't matter if they are old white guys. Doesn't even matter if they are Indian or Pakistani guys. Any foreigner giving a filipina attention will taint her modesty. I literally had a girl tell me this last week: 'Why do you want to meet me? All the other guys i'm chatting to are happy just to chat.'

- Filipino Cupid is subjective. I think most of the girls there are 5's and 6's and below. I do bang 6's but it's not my target market. If you're happy banging 5's then the Philippines will be Paradise for you. If I was only banging 3 women a week, then I'd consider that a very bad week. But I don't repeat, so I can see how this works for you.
yes spiritmaze will soon start bragging about how he lies to filipina girls saying he wants to marry them, fucks them, and then wonders why they get pissed and this thread will go in a totally different direction

i would add something to the southeast asian culture thing written above, they don't like to tell you no so just because they say yes we can hang out it doesn't mean yes, asians hate to say no and don't like to make people lose face

that is why 'maybe next time' is so popular in the philippines, instead of rejecting someone you say that instead of no..... its just a cultural difference like 20nation said
(06-29-2017, 04:10 AM)guys Wrote: yes spiritmaze will soon start bragging about how he lies to filipina girls saying he wants to marry them, fucks them, and then wonders why they get pissed and this thread will go in a totally different direction

i would add something to the southeast asian culture thing written above, they don't like to tell you no so just because they say yes we can hang out it doesn't mean yes, asians hate to say no and don't like to make people lose face

that is why 'maybe next time' is so popular in the philippines, instead of rejecting someone you say that instead of no..... its just a cultural difference like 20nation said

Telling a girl you are after a meaningful/serious relationship is the oldest trick in the book. Nothing revolutionary about that tactic.

Filipinas definitely don't have any problem saying No. They string you along for ego kicks, you are being far too generous.
That pic is blury, can not see the face clearly.

Anyone else have that problem?

For any girl to be a 7 she must be normal to slim and have a nice face. Actually needs more than a nice face. She needs a very good face. Cute is nice (6). 7 needs to have darn good face. Almost model esque.

5 - Average face (body can vary from normal to great)

6 - Cute face (normal to slightly nice body, if she is packing elite level tits and ass id have to bump her to a 7)

7 - Very nice face (normal to slightly nice body, if she is packing elite level tits or ass I might have to bump her to a 8)

8 - Very nice face + elite tits OR ass (got a nice body for sure)

9 - Very nice face + elite tits AND ass

10 - Very nice face + elite real tits AND ass + aesthetic naked + tight box + oderless box

Just so people can get an idea of my rating system.

From the blury picture she looks to be in the 6-7 range. For definitive grade I need to see a more clearer picture.

Sex with 5-6s is very easy for me in Philippines.

Sex with many 7s is not gonna be easy anywhere in my opinion due to numbers alone.

Good point about pipelining. I pipeline 12 months in advance sometimes lol Literally have hundreds and hundreds of pinays on my facebook. I have 1,000+ Vietnamese girls pipelined.

Girls already have inflated egos. Kind of a mot point imo. Even a disfigured whale can get her pussy pounded by a new guy every night no problem.

She is going to pick the guy who most appeals to her to meet. So results will vary from guy to guy. Cupid will have much less comparable orbiters than Tinder in my opinion.

Some girls are just on Tinder or online for attention. That is where the "Why do you want to meet me comes from". They are not serious about meeting guys in real life. Deal with these types in every city. I had a Vietnamese girl ask me that exact question the other week.

Yes most girls on Cupid are 5-6 and below which is the same for Tinder. Only difference being Tinder has more 7s and 8s. You have to search many profiles (thousands) to mine the 7s and maybe a few 8ish girls on cupid but that is fine for me.

Even banging 6s is easy in Philippines.