Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning a trip to Philippines
@Bateman

My quality doesn't really drop much if any on a smash trip.

If we are being honest, most guys are banging 5-6's mostly.

With some 7s here and there. Or on a good stretch you snag a few in clusters.

And if they are lucky and occasional 8.

Well, id say this applies for decent looking guys with some game.

I am speaking for Asia. Now, maybe Eastern Europe is different and dudes get significantly more 7s.

But honestly there is not gonna be a HUGE difference in the 6 and the 7. So not sure if that is enough to deter someone, although I will acknowledge, more time in a place will allow you to fuck better girls. ie 1 weeks compared to 3 months. Obviously.

Now I do agree about traveling more for just poosy. On my first trip to SEA I hit up many countries and different type places. Saw awesome beaches, tried awesome new food, saw cool as temples and ruins, etc. I only did pure smash trips after I had already seen a lot in SEA.

If a guy goes to SEA and just stays in Jakarta the whole time and never gets out and does anything else, then yea, I can't help but think he is missing out.
we were talking about why the nightlife is better than manila when i said getting laid is really all that matters anyways, so ya i think if you pull or if you dont is going to be thebiggest determining factor on whether a night of going to a club was fun or not.... i also hate clubs

fwiw not everyone thinks temples are cool, or at least not cool enough to sit on a bus for hours to see

everybody has different things they want out of life
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Is it easy to get a girl to go to boracay or any other beach town? I am just thinking wouldnt they need to take a week off work at relatively short notice. (A few weeks). Also boracay or palawan? I am not bothered by night life. Few tourists as possible. Also is it possible in both locations to find a nice beach where you can be alone with a girl?
if you dont want nightlife or tourists then go to palawan

spend a few days in manila or cebu first and find a girl you like then bring her along, most would say yes
[-] The following 1 user Likes guys's post:
  • billyga
(06-25-2017, 02:04 PM)billyga Wrote: Is it easy to get a girl to go to boracay or any other beach town? I am just thinking wouldnt they need to take a week off work at relatively short notice. (A few weeks). Also boracay or palawan? I am not bothered by night life. Few tourists as possible. Also is it possible in both locations to find a nice beach where you can be alone with a girl?

Many girls you meet will not work full time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • billyga
I'm not sure yet, but I'm most likely moving to PH by August. Depends whether or not my business will pay off and succeed. So far it's looking good. I only came to Vietnam in case I needed to fall back on English teaching, I was never truly dedicated to the country otherwise.

Anyway, I want to stay out of Manila because it's too saturated with foreigners IMO, and live in a tier 2 or 3 city. Preferably a suburb of Manila, but not too close. At least 1-2 hours a way. Would want a place with western luxuries but not too expensive, but not a complete craphole either.

Anyone have recommendations?
(06-25-2017, 02:04 PM)billyga Wrote: Is it easy to get a girl to go to boracay or any other beach town? I am just thinking wouldnt they need to take a week off work at relatively short notice. (A few weeks). Also boracay or palawan? I am not bothered by night life. Few tourists as possible. Also is it possible in both locations to find a nice beach where you can be alone with a girl?

Easy, yes. But as Dash said, the girl would probably only have a part-time job, or even more likely, no job, and consequently, no money for a trip. So you may be expected to foot their travel bill for a week. You're correct in thinking the ladies with jobs will need some time to give notice, and for many of them, their vacations will be scheduled months in advance. 

If you want to take your girl to a nice island where you can have more privacy, try a less popular (but still beautiful) place, like camiguin. It will be cheaper, as well.

(06-26-2017, 11:25 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: I'm not sure yet, but I'm most likely moving to PH by August. Depends whether or not my business will pay off and succeed.  So far it's looking good. I only came to Vietnam in case I needed to fall back on English teaching, I was never truly dedicated to the country otherwise.

Anyway, I want to stay out of Manila because it's too saturated with foreigners IMO, and live in a tier 2 or 3 city. Preferably a suburb of Manila, but not too close. At least 1-2 hours a way. Would want a place with western luxuries but not too expensive, but not a complete craphole either.

-Western Luxuries 
-Not too expensive (subjective)  
-Not a complete craphole (by Western Standards) 
-Not Saturated with foreigners

You may need to give up one item on the wish list.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fellowtraveler's post:
  • billyga

I brought a girl with me to Boracay. You are right that they will need some notice for getting a week off but if it's only for a few days or over the weekend it shouldn't be too hard.

She paid for her own flight but I covered hotel and meals. This girl was university-educated and had a decent job by local standards, FYI. My rationale was that I was going to Boracay anyway so having her stay in the room with me didn't cost me any more. Food isn't too expensive there and she only weighs 100 pounds so obviously she wasn't going to eat a ton.
(06-26-2017, 11:25 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: I'm not sure yet, but I'm most likely moving to PH by August. Depends whether or not my business will pay off and succeed.  So far it's looking good. I only came to Vietnam in case I needed to fall back on English teaching, I was never truly dedicated to the country otherwise.

Just stay out of BGC and Makati. 

Also, is it just me or is Manila a little pricey?

Edit - Angeles City isn't too far from Manila and the city is pretty fucking cheap with great accommodation prices. It is a monger's colony though, but I'm sure it has enough girls .

Manila isn't close to being over saturated. 

Tons and tons of girls compared to foreigner men. And 90% of the foreign men are old p4p mongers and backpackers passing through. None of which are competition.

At most do like 20N and THC did, get a place in Quezon City. 

Hardly zero foreigners there, but still in Manila.
dont live in angeles if you dont want to do p4p, but ya it is much cheaper and easier living

there are probably a lot more youngish white guys in manila than we expect, but there are 20 million locals there so each white dude is just a drop in the bucket
Manila is swarming with enough foreigners these days. Just take a look at the attitude or flakiness of girls on Tinder there.

Guys on RVF reporting they get no IOIs from chicks walking around the streets. I'm not complaining -- it's just a fact now. And yeah, Manila seems a bit overpriced, especially compared to here or Bangkok.
Never dealt with attitudes or flakiness in Philippines, even with girls on Tinder.

The ONLY time I experienced anything negative was when I went to Valkyrie with 20N and THC.

We got rejected left and right.

Luckily though that is only 1 club and there are literally millions of other options and avenues for getting women.
no offense but its very hard to believe anyone who says they NEVER have dealt with flakiness in the philippines lol
(06-28-2017, 03:17 AM)guys Wrote: no offense but its very hard to believe anyone who says they NEVER have dealt with flakiness in the philippines lol

Might of happen once or twice out of my many yrs of visiting. I can really only remember one time in Cebu. Girl flaked on me. Probably forgetting 1 or 2 more times. When I say flaking, I mean me and girl agree to meet, I go to said place, and she doesnt show up or cancels last minute or after the fact.

Not something I notice or think about as it happened so rarely.

Honestly, would be shocked at a girl from Philippines choosing to not meet me tbt. 

You can believe it or not. Doesn't really matter to me. Just telling my experience. 

The only issue I dealt with (this goes for anywhere really) is waiting till the last minute to try to get girls to go on dates or out late. 

Need to plan in advance a few days.