Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning a trip to Philippines
Look decent with decent game you will bang 6-7s in both Thailand and Philippines.

So that is a none point in my opinion.

If you are lucky you can get an 8 in either country as well.

As the poster above pointed out, only advantage Thailand has is food.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dash's post:
  • Jason55, Enpiti
definitely easier to get laid in phils than thailand, but in bangkok u do have the blowjob bars as a backup plan

thailand has better infrastructure, is cleaner, easier to navigate, and more touristy stuff to do

but if you just care about getting laid with non pros post up in makati for the duration of your stay, filipinas are flaky and lazy the longer you are around the longer your chances of finding them when they are bored and motivated to do something other than lay on their bed and like pictures on instagram

if you hop from city to city you have to do more work pipelining and only give yourself minimal time to reap the rewards in each city

plus you might find one superstar and it would suck to only get a night or two with her and fly to some new city hoping to find better knowing it likely wont happen
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
[-] The following 2 users Like guys's post:
  • Jason55, Enpiti
(06-20-2017, 05:28 PM)Dash Wrote: As the poster above pointed out, only advantage Thailand has is food.

And infrastructure, prices and nightlife. I would rather say only advantage Philippines has is hornier girls who speak better English.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bateman's post:
  • Enpiti
(06-21-2017, 08:54 AM)Bateman Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 05:28 PM)Dash Wrote: As the poster above pointed out, only advantage Thailand has is food.

And infrastructure, prices and nightlife. I would rather say only advantage Philippines has is hornier girls who speak better English.

Infrastructure is fine to me in Philippines. Just order a uber and go to a destination close to my apartment. Hell sometimes I even walk. If I lived in Philippines and had to go to work everyday during rush hour then yea, infrastructure might would matter. But on a short smash trip, naw. 

Prices are comparable, esp when you are talking about a short trip. If you were living there long term you can certainly get cheaper apartment deals in Thailand. I found a nice new apartment in Manila on Airbnb for 15 bucks a night last time. You can find food for 1-2 dollars in Manila. Nightlife though I found was more expensive in Bangkok. 

I think there are more and varied nightlife options in Manila. You got Makati, the Fort, Malate, Quezon City, Pasay etc. Each place with various bars and clubs to choose from. 

Seems like in Bangkok people resort to Hooker freelance spots or harder to pull ONS places like Route66. 

I am not an expert on BKK nightlife so, I wont say for certainty which is better. But Manila nightlife would be hard to beat in my opinion.

For a smash trip, I mainly only care about

1) Easiness of girls

2) Number of options of girls

3) Cost of coffee, lunch, cinema and nightlife

4) Nightlife options

5) Language barrier
[-] The following 4 users Like Dash's post:
  • Jason55, Bateman, 20Nation, Enpiti
infrastructure is 10x better in thailand, if all we are talking about is ease of transportation the BTS is all you need

you can find food for a dollar or two in manila sure..... it wont taste any good, but you can find it

hotels are much better value in thailand

for non pro girls manila beats bangkok for nightlife, but if you are going to stay in the fort where much of the best nightlife is it will be costly, all the rest is pretty spread out making it hard to get a place nearby unless you only plan on hitting up one or two places
[-] The following 2 users Like guys's post:
  • Bateman, Enpiti
(06-21-2017, 10:54 AM)Dash Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 08:54 AM)Bateman Wrote:

Infrastructure is fine to me in Philippines. Just order a uber and go to a destination close to my apartment. Hell sometimes I even walk. If I lived in Philippines and had to go to work everyday during rush hour then yea, infrastructure might would matter. But on a short smash trip, naw. 

Prices are comparable, esp when you are talking about a short trip. If you were living there long term you can certainly get cheaper apartment deals in Thailand. I found a nice new apartment in Manila on Airbnb for 15 bucks a night last time. You can find food for 1-2 dollars in Manila. Nightlife though I found was more expensive in Bangkok. 

I think there are more and varied nightlife options in Manila. You got Makati, the Fort, Malate, Quezon City, Pasay etc. Each place with various bars and clubs to choose from. 

Seems like in Bangkok people resort to Hooker freelance spots or harder to pull ONS places like Route66. 

I am not an expert on BKK nightlife so, I wont say for certainty which is better. But Manila nightlife would be hard to beat in my opinion.

For a smash trip, I mainly only care about

1) Easiness of girls

2) Number of options of girls

3) Cost of coffee, lunch, cinema and nightlife

4) Nightlife options

5) Language barrier

If you use Uber, you will end up spending a lot more money on transportation. And Uber doesn't really help during rush hour. In Bangkok you have the MRT and BTS that you can use to go on dates or let the girls use to come to your place. It's cheap, fast and relatively efficient, even during rush hour. If you do want to take a taxi, you can just easily flag one down and get a good price thanks to the taximeter that is being used by almost every driver (unlesst you look like the biggest idiot tourist or try to get one around Nana). No need to order an Uber and wait 10 mins until it arrives.

Infrastructure to me also means cleanliness and walkability of the streets, as well as different activities you can do during the daytime. Bangkok never gets boring because thanks to the BTS and MRT you can go to various different parts of the city and do different stuff (go to parks, get a massage, watch some muay thai, go to a market, etc). Manila is more like Jakarta where you hang out  within a radius of 1-2km from your apartment most of the time because it is a pain in the ass to travel longer distances and there is not much to do. Ok for a very short trip but I wouldn't want to spend more than a week living that life.

In the Philippines you can find cheap food, but it is much harder to find and doesn't taste even remotely as good as the cheapest food in Bangkok.

Thanks to the BTS and MRT you can also save a lot of money when it comes to accomodation. You can get an AirBnB in On Nut or somewhere else a bit outside and still be in the city center in less than 30mins. If you are staying for at least a month, you can also rent out a short-term apartment for 300-400$ a month. Haven't found those so far in Manila. VAT is also cheaper in Thailand by 5%, btw.

Nightlife in Bangkok is by far the best in Southeast Asia. You can party hard 7 days a week. Just because most foreigners stick to Sukhumvit 11, doesn't mean there isn't anything else. You got multiple good clubs filled with hot girls - Demo, Beam, Route 66, Ce La Vi, Sing Sing. Yes, it might be harder to pull a ONS from there, but is that really necessary? Just grab her number and bang her on the first date. Unless you have absolutely no time, I don't see a problem with that. And if you do want a ONS, you can still hit up places like Khaosan, Sugar or Levels where your chances to get laid are very high. In fact, I think Khaosan Road is the easiest place in the world to get a ONS with a 5 or 6 and sometimes even a 7.

(06-21-2017, 03:09 PM)guys Wrote: for non pro girls manila beats bangkok for nightlife, 

I am really curious about the Manila nightlife now. Granted, I am absolutely no expert on that, but from what I have heard, read and experienced myself, it really isn't that great. Or has it improved a lot in the last 2 years?  Can somebody drop some names of decent clubs and bars that make Manila nightlife good?
[-] The following 2 users Like Bateman's post:
  • Jason55, Enpiti
Thailand infrastructure is better than Phil infrastructure for sure. But living in Phil, now living in DR, the infrastructure is a lot better in Phil. Just an easier place to live for a longer time. But the bodies in dr...
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Enpiti
Uber is very cheap in Philippines, so it is not really an issue to me.

I don't ever go out in rush hour traffic. My apartment is usually in walking distance to a mall.

If anything girls come to me.

I don't really care about the cleanliness or walkability.

I am on a smash trip. Party at night. Rest during the day. Bang girls during both times.

If staying for a month or more, then yea apartments will be cheaper in Bangkok.

Food is def better in Bangkok.

You can party 7 days a week in Manila also.

Not sure how easy your "get her number and bang her the next day/date" is.

Next time I am in Bangkok I will give it a try.

One of the main points of going out to a club is to get the ONS. So not getting one is kind of a bummer. Brb going home with blue balls.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Enpiti
@ Enpiti:

I would advise you to think about what you REALLY want to do during this trip. Travel or bang insane number of girl or a little bit of both? Go there for Pinays or you are ready to work for increasing your flag number?

There is no good or wrong answer, it's depending on you and what you want.

Two points I would like to bring:

-Being alone in a big city where you don"t know anybody might be a little bit frustrating. Depending on your personality, it might be difficult to meet people for other things than dates. If you travel and meet backpackers (I am sorry but that's your age), you will be surrounded by people at all time of the day. On the negative side of that, you will have less chance with local girls.

-It's your first time in Asia and you have a month. Will you not be frustrated to stay in only one city? I know I would in your situation. When I first arrived in SEA I was blocked in one city in Malaysia and the only thing I wanted to do was to move. Now after being in the region for almost 8years, I would not have any problem staying in Manilla for a full month.
[-] The following 2 users Like TigerT's post:
  • Enpiti, shalabadoo
Thank you all for your responses. You're helping me a lot. 

Well, what I've thought recently is to be X days in 2-3 cities. Date everyday, and then make different day trips with the girls I'm meeting or alone. The main goal of the trip is to be with many girls as possible, but go to some places like Bohol or some beaches are a must as well.

I have a question about nightlife. When you go to bars or clubs, do you go alone? 

And I've been reading today about the mosquito issue in the country. When you are there, what do you do to prevent their bites?
Bro,

Do this. I promise you, you will not regret it. You will bang a lot of girls, have fun, experience the top three poosy paradises in the world. Sample it all.

Manila - 1 week

Bangkok - 1 week

Jakarta - 1 week

Beach Town of your choice - 1 week

I regretted staying so long in the Philippines on my first trip to SEA. Took me a few years later to check out Indonesia.

I could understand if we are talking a few days in these cities, but 1 week is plenty to smash 3-4 girls. All multiple times in a week.

As for nightlife and going alone vs with a date

I like to do a ratio like this for one week

3-5 nights with a date

2 nights alone

Maybe more nights a lone if I am in a city like Jakarta. I find going bringing girls better in Philippines. Not sure about Thailand.

The advantage with bringing a girl is 1) you get to choose her and 2) almost guaranteed fuck

So that is why I like to invite a girl 80% of the time.

But I still like to go out alone atleast 1-2 times in a city for the hunt and to see how easy the nightlife scene is.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dash's post:
  • shalabadoo, Jason55
Yeah I agree with TigerT and I'll go against the current here.

Dude is fucking 20 years old. Yeah of course he wants to get his little pencil wet and therefore wants to put himself in situation where that can happen. But advising him to just park himself in one of the most uninteresting cities (hey don't take my word for it, just show me how many travel media outlets rate Manila highly) for a fucking month is insanity. THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO TRAVEL THAN JUST SEX, PEOPLE.

Now of course if that's what lil' homie wants, be my guest. There are plenty of resources and info for guys who just want to park themselves in a city and try to accumulate as many notches as possible, and who the fuck am I to say that's puerile? To each his own, and as a guy who's been to 80 countries on powertourism trips I can see the appeal of travelling a bit slower here and there as the novelty has worn off.

A much much more fun option, and one that will teach you more about life and other cultures and yourself and all that feel-good crap which is why travel is a worthwhile thing for all young men out there, is to just bounce around a bit, explore cities and countryside and beaches, solo travel and social travel, backpacker scene and off the beaten path, basically keeping it varied and stimulating. And yeah, maybe sex with young local hotties will come at a lower rate than if you go on a more sedentary "smash trip" (like Dash coined) but there will still be countless options. And they will be more interesting, more impulsive, and make for better stories.
[-] The following 2 users Like shalabadoo's post:
  • Bateman, fellowtraveler
(06-21-2017, 06:27 PM)Bateman Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 03:09 PM)guys Wrote: for non pro girls manila beats bangkok for nightlife, 

I am really curious about the Manila nightlife now. Granted, I am absolutely no expert on that, but from what I have heard, read and experienced myself, it really isn't that great. Or has it improved a lot in the last 2 years?  Can somebody drop some names of decent clubs and bars that make Manila nightlife good?

basically just that its easy to pull from, in the end that is pretty much all that matters
(06-22-2017, 04:07 AM)guys Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 06:27 PM)Bateman Wrote:

basically just that its easy to pull from, in the end that is pretty much all that matters

That's one of the problems I have with the "travel manosphere" nowadays. Everything is about bang trips where you are on 3 Tinder dates per week and in addition to that hit up the easiest clubs in the hopes of getting a ONS. All inspired from the infamous "I banged 30 girls in 30 days in the Philippines" reports on the internet. Not only does the quality of your girls drop significantly if you do it like that, you will also contribute to the decline of those pussy paradises and hinder your own self-improvement. For total newbies it is perfectly fine to get your dick wet for a month in SEA, because you will grow a lot as a person. But don't get stuck in that phase. Once you reached a certain level of game and personality, those bang trips won't be conducive to your self-improvement any more.

I know it sounds awesome to bang 5 new girls a week, but trust me it really isn't that amazing once you have experienced it a couple of times. And guess what: there is more to life than just banging tons of girls. I have done it in the past and I can assure you that it is not worth it. I don't call a nightlife scene in a city good just because it is easy to pull from. Because in the end that is not all that matters. I go out to clubs to have a good time with my friends, to meet new people that can enrich my life and not to add another 6 or 7 to my notch list. I don't go to a country just to stay in a major city for a month and bang women. I travel to a country to make new experiences and get to know new cultures and people. In short: I don't define the quality of my life and my happiness by the amount of girls I banged last week.

I really wish more people on the manosphere would think like that. They took a great, inspiring thing called traveling and turned into a soulless thing where you travel thousands of miles just to stay in a 2km radius from your apartment and bang chicks off Tinder. If you are reading this thread, you should carefully read shalabadoo's recent post. He obviously knows what he is talking about. He seems like a very experienced and wise man to me. Listen to him and you will not regret it.

And just to give you an idea where I am coming from. I spent almost 2 years in SEA in the last 4 years. I did have a great time. From a travel perspective it was awesome. I visited every country in SEA except East Timor and Brunei, including some very remote parts of SEA like North Sulawesi oder South Myanmar. I also banged plenty of women, including some really good looking ones. I had a great fucking time and A LOT OF FUN. Nobody can take that from me. But you know what? I regret that I didn't achieve anything other than traveling and banging women. I spent almost a year in Bangkok and didn't become fluent in the language even though I had the time and money for it. I didn't hit the gym as hard as I usually do. In fact, I lost a lot of muscle mass. I didn't make any financial steps towards a location independent lifestyle. In fact, I only spent money and didn't make any money. I approximately spent 40k during my time in SEA. Everyone knows that corny quote which says that traveling is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer. Well, I am not so sure about it. I am not sure if all those travel experiences and girls I banged are worth 40k. Had I invested the time and money into something more sustainable, chances are that I would now have a successful business up and running that would allow me for  the rest of my life to travel even more than I had done in the last 4 years. Chances are that I would be fluent in a new language (which opens you up to a lot new opportunities). Chances are, that I would already have built the body and life I want. 

Of course, if all you want is a 1 month bang trip and then go back to your old life working and living in the west, then just ignore what I wrote. But if you love traveling and living abroad like I do, then I can only encourage you to rethink your approach to the whole thing. I firmly believe that it makes more sense to work on your base first (= good, stable income and other personal goals) and then do all the traveling and have all the fun you want later in life. Rant is over.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bateman's post:
  • shalabadoo, BarbarianFather, fellowtraveler, Jason55
(06-22-2017, 03:02 AM)Enpiti Wrote: Well, what I've thought recently is to be X days in 2-3 cities. Date everyday, and then make different day trips with the girls I'm meeting or alone. The main goal of the trip is to be with many girls as possible, but go to some places like Bohol or some beaches are a must as well.

I have a question about nightlife. When you go to bars or clubs, do you go alone? 

And I've been reading today about the mosquito issue in the country. When you are there, what do you do to prevent their bites?

If beaches are a must, more day trip options from Cebu than Manila. A few options off the top of my head:

Bohol (Alona beach / Panglao) - alona beach (2 hour ferry ride)
Camiguin - camiguin (45 min flight)
Nalsuan Island - nalusuan island (boat trip 1-2 hour)
Napua Peak (easy hike) - mt napua (about 1.5 hour bus)
Camotes Island - camotes island (ferry trip, a bit longer)

Cebu is a pretty good launch point for a lot of different short trips. And then if you have the inclination - go see Boracay, Palawan/Coron, etc. As a few posters previously stated, Cebu City itself is not really the most inspiring place, but no shortage of girls here, your main goal won't be a problem.

Bars Alone - Don't overthink it. If you don't already have plans with a girl, just go alone. If you're staying in a busy area (you should) and it's the evening and you're ready to go out, you're probably going to see a lot of women dressed up and heading out, you can just ask one of them where they are headed for the evening. Chances are, they'll invite you to whatever spot.

Heads up: Expect to get attention/approached by a lot of gays/trans/prostitutes if you're a single guy out alone. 

I've never really noticed a heavy mosquito issue in the Phils.. not in the main cities anyways. Perhaps in the provinces or if you're out hiking all day, but I think you'll be ok. This opinion coming from a guy who typically has a very rough time with mosquitos during Summer in USA, or time spent in South America. I think you'll get a few bites, but just stop by a pharmacy and ask for mosquito repellent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fellowtraveler's post:
  • Jason55