Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning a trip to Philippines
I haven't been to the Philippines, but the four bangs I got on my trip to Indonesia (3 in Jakarta, 1 Yogyakarta) were all from girls that came straight to my apartment/hotel, two of whom were eighteen. None were below a 6 according to my rating (which may be way different to others' on here, who knows. But I don't think I have low standards), and I didn't follow up on all my options. This is keeping in mind that I'm average height (in the West), not ripped, under-developed Instagram, and far from optimised tinder profile (working on it).

Is the Philippines harder than Indonesia? I can't compare, but others who have made the comparison seem to think they're fairly similar. So I can either make one of two main conclusions: (1) people on here are exaggerating the difficulty of the Philippines or (2) Indonesia is the easier of the two, perhaps significantly so. Thoughts?

Note: I think in every country it's challenging to bang an 8+, so if people are expecting to bang lots of 8s (statistically unlikely anywhere) perhaps the disenchantment is understandable
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ouroboros's post:
  • 20Nation
Indo seems about similar to Phi for online game. But Indo is better hands down for nightgame imo.
Has anyone tried reselling electronics in SEA? Like would customs ask about it if you could provide proof of your business requiring such things?
how many are you planning on bringing in
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(07-25-2017, 11:44 AM)elitenoob Wrote: Has anyone tried reselling electronics in SEA? Like would customs ask about it if you could provide proof of your business requiring such things?

I know there are many places in Bangkok you can resell. MRK and Fortune mall are some of them. Don't expect to get a good price tho.
My Thailand travel blog -> Goodbye Boring Life
Well a good 1080 Ti goes for 800ish on Amazon, and 1200ish in Manila. There's a market. How big, I dunno. I'm not gonna mess with it as it seems kinda risky, but just throwing the idea out there...
Used electronics are actually (sometimes much) cheaper here than in Western Europe. I don't know about USA tho.
I am not familar with this country but my friends like to visit this country for study english in schools