Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Vietnam Thread
Night Recap / Lap Report

Great first night out solo. Decided to check out Lush's Ladie's Night last night (Tuesday).

Arrive about 11 or 11:30pm. Place is already packed. Guys had to pay a 100,000 VND cover (no drink).

This place has about 4-5 different areas. When you first walk in there is a bar / mini club to your right. Straight ahead is the main part of Lush. I bypassed the mini bar / club and went straight. Although it was pack and had many girls, I wasn't feeling the set up in the main part. Very small for a major club. Terrible movability. Has one large round circular bar in the middle. The music was too loud to chat to girls. I order a Budwiser from the bar and take in the scene. Budwisers run you 115,000 VND here. Not a cheap place. As you walk in to your left there is a VIP or tables section. I decided to walk up the stairs. Not a lot of space up here and more VIP tables. Walk back down stairs and see a girl I chatted with online. She actually told me she might go there tonight. Say high to her and walk around some more. Wasn't feeling inside so I decided to go outside to the mini bar / club. I like this part of Lush much better than the other main part. All hip hop rnb, girls are slutteir, more easy to approach and talk to.

I order another beer and the girl I said hey to comes into the mini bar / club. She is in a 4-5 set. We dance a little bit. Then she starts to make out with me. For reference, she is not really good looking. The only reason I pipelined her was due to her assets. She has unusally large tits and ass for an Asian. She wants to makeout alittle too much for my comfort, but I go with it. She informs me she has to work at 7am and can not go home with me tonight but that we can go out this weekend and she will go home with me. lol Ok. She is the straight forward honest type. I order her an uber and send her home.

Def not going home yet. I go back inside to the main room. Immediately I see a girl sitting at a table alone. Check her body out. Looking pretty good. She is in a tight red dress. Girls that are out alone are looking for the dick. I attempt to open her but simply rely on body language and dancing. Dance 5 minutes and decide she is DTF. Tell her to leave and she agrees.

I am a tad worried she might be a hooker. But she never mentions money or anything in the club or on the uber home. Get home she takes a shower and jumps on the bed and gives a mean blowjob. Quite good for Asian standards. Was gonna go in raw like always (dumbass I know lol) but she stops me and asks if I have a durex. Throw on a rubber and plow her two times. Nice little petite ass. Sent her home at 7am. She bleed a little on my bed. Had to try to get the stain out. Got that 19 year old coming over today.

Oh back to Lush. Other than the main room being shit logistically, this place is pretty darn good. Many girls. All seem approachable and friendly. Another good thing, many girls grinding dick. I feel like getting a ONS here is very favorable. Alittle too many foreigners but fuck it. Still enough to go around. Most the dudes are squares anyway.

(02-21-2017, 05:23 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Right click the image on imgur, "copy image address", then use the insert picture button and paste that address. 
I just did it because this pic needs to be visible! 

I had a completely different experience than you in Vietnam, I don't remember the girls being that much cuter compared to Thai. I was stuck in a drinking & drugs rut with Fisto though at the time and we may have stayed in the wrong area of HCMC. Our nights & days were completely switched. We'd wake up when it was dark and sleep when the sun rose. 

Reading about your Vietnam experience makes me want to give it another shot.

Just have a look at tinder in Bangkok vs Saigon. Average Thai girl looks weird compared to the average Viet girl. 

You will be swiping right way more in Saigon than Bangkok in my opinion.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dash's post:
  • 20Nation, sexy_villian
Nice report Dash! Place pillows and blankets strategically when the next girl comes over Wink
Are there (many) pros in Lush?

Gonna check Tinder to remember those Vietnam girls.
I didn't notice any pros. Suppose there could have been one or two.

Most all the pros will be at Apocolypse Now.

Lushed seemed like a lot of normal girls out for a good time taking advantage of the free drinks.

A mixture of normal curious type girls mixed with a decent number of foreigner groupies / hunters.

Funny note I forgot to mention. I pipelined HCM so hard I literally saw 5 girls I chatted with before at Lush.
(02-22-2017, 01:59 AM)Dash Wrote: Most all the pros will be at Apocolypse Now.

Jeez, I remember that place. That's whore central and they weren't even shoreable. Vietnamese obstinance.
Started to send out CV's today looking for work. Sent my CV to about 6 major language centers in HCMC. Fucked up on one of the emails no changing the name of the center smh.

Anyways curious to see how long it takes to get a job.
Nice report dash. I know that feeling of going out with an average girls just because of her "assets" all too well. Looks like you are loving it over there!
The girl from Tuesday, the one with nice assets, invited me to Lighthouse last night. This place is small and plays techno/ectronic music. Think this a good place to bring a date as it has an open air roof deck type area to chill out. Entrance was 50K and local beers were moderately priced at 60-70k. 

We only stay like one hour then go to my place. This girl was a terrible fuck. Running away from the dick. Can't stand girls who dont know how to kiss. Many Asian girls will try to ram their tongue in / down your mouth. Smh

Probably shouldn't have fucked this girl. She is a party girl and goes out like 3 times a week. So for 100% certainty, I would encounter her again if I bring a date out at night. Hoping she realizes I am not looking for nothing serious and to just be chill and friendly if she sees me out with a date. Not holding my breathe. VN girls are known to be jealous as hell.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-25-2017, 03:22 AM)Dash Wrote: The girl from Tuesday, the one with nice assets, invited me to Lighthouse last night. This place is small and plays techno/ectronic music. Think this a good place to bring a date as it has an open air roof deck type area to chill out. Entrance was 50K and local beers were moderately priced at 60-70k. 

We only stay like one hour then go to my place. This girl was a terrible fuck. Running away from the dick. Can't stand girls who dont know how to kiss. Many Asian girls will try to ram their tongue in / down your mouth. Smh

Probably shouldn't have fucked this girl. She is a party girl and goes out like 3 times a week. So for 100% certainty, I would encounter her again if I bring a date out at night. Hoping she realizes I am not looking for nothing serious and to just be chill and friendly if she sees me out with a date. Not holding my breathe. VN girls are known to be jealous as hell.

Too bad it was a shitty lay despite the assets. I wouldn't worry about that, if she's a party girl you'll just as likely run into her with another foreigner.
3 lays this past week (1st week in my own place).

Had two other girls over at my place.

1 was a friend type girl (olderish flight attendant) who after this week I clearly see why she is single at 28.

The other is the main girl I been dating but wavering on ending it or going further. Really sweet nice girl. But dont really want to fuck her then dump her.

Lay 1 - Solo Lush Girl

Lay 2 - Online Girl w/ Teddys met at Lush

Lay 3 - Online Girl w/ Booty

Turns out my suspicions were right. The first girl was a pro. As I said she never mentioned nor asked for money that night. She messaged me again later in the week. She said she was "working" at some club or bar. I told her to come over and said "will you pay me". Told her I have no money.

Curious why she never brought up money. Even texted me the following day saying "fun night together".

Anyways, moral of the story. Be cautious of girls at the club or bar alone. 80% chance they working. I got lucky as she never mentioned money.
  • 20Nation
Nice reports so far dash. Curious how you would compare the easiness of vietnamese girls so far to Philippinas.
VN are def more conservative than Pinays.

Pinays are usually guaranteed to fuck on first date.

You can't have that expectation in Vietnam.

Some might fuck on first meet but better to assume a few dates will be needed.

And some girls want full on committed relationships before putting out.

And some even want to remain virgins till marriage.
  • 20Nation
(02-21-2017, 07:06 AM)Dash Wrote: Also, got a 19 year old coming over tomorrow. Was trying to figure out who to meet but she sent me this pic and said she was naughty. She made up my mind for me lol

So What happened to this cutie!! She had the assets for sure!!
(03-02-2017, 05:46 PM)DAone27 Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 07:06 AM)Dash Wrote: Also, got a 19 year old coming over tomorrow. Was trying to figure out who to meet but she sent me this pic and said she was naughty. She made up my mind for me lol

So What happened to this cutie!! She had the assets for sure!!

She got the vitamin D. 

Wink
Well I fucked up tonight.

Had a random girl come over this week and the bitch gave me hickies.

Then today the main girl I been seeing who I have been going back and fourth in my mind about dating or keeping it friends wanted to come over tonight.

I put on a sweatshirt and had the lights off.

I was a dumbass tonight. I did not want to fuck this girl but damn I couldnt help myself. We ended up fucking.

Then times comes for her to leave. As I walk her outside and give her kiss she sees the hickies and starts crying.

Such a sweet nice girl and damn my dumb ass went and hurt her.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Damn, she saying 8 months talking and this. She trusted me and thought I was different. This hitting me all up in those feels

Mother fucker
Those situations suck, but in my experience don't apologize. Say how much you like her but since its just the beginning you need to try to meet a couple other girls to make sure she is the one for you (if you really like her). 9 times out of 10 girls end up liking me much more after these types of things (as long as I respond the right way)
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • baimu