Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Vietnam Thread
@SpEd

Quote:Pyg said it.

You're a dancing white ape in the 3rd world. There is no lower gig. Lol.

To have an uppity attitude toward sales is pretty hilarious considering.

No uppity attitude towards sales. Actually a great field if you are super outgoing, extroverted and smart.

Typical sales job just isn't for me. Also, living in the US as a single dude is also not for me. Only exception was if I was rich and could travel a ton.

Not in Vietnam for the work. If being a maid here allowed me the same lifestyle I have now then I would do it no problem.

Here for the experience, lifestyle and women. So long as those outweigh the negatives from work I am all good.

Needless to say this has been the best 6 months of my life. Really love living here.

I do not judge people based on their work. I judge people on their character first and foremost.

Jobs are secondary to me. They are simply a means to live a life you want.

If anyone is satisfied and happy with their life regardless of their job then awesome for them.

I only hope dudes think outside the box and really think about what they want in life so they don't have any regrets when they are older.

That is what I have done since graduating Uni.
[-] The following 3 users Like Dash's post:
  • Csanders007, Exultate, 262
Banged this chick last night. Was the 2nd date. Invited her over for dinner, said I would cook for her but thought fuck that, and just ordered delivery from a decent restaurant instead. 

http://imgur.com/a/MfsM7

After dinner I threw her on the bed and banged. Sent her on her way on her motorbike shortly after. As she was leaving we ran into the landlord as he was arriving to his flat. He held the door open for her so she could move her motorbike outside since it was parked on the 1st floor. Nobody said anything. Was a bit awkward. Inb4 he cancels my AirBnb reservation. 

Viet chicks definitely take too long to bang, I'm more of a 1st-date-bang kind of guy. I want easier pastures. Still not sure if I'll remain here. lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Vic Vega's post:
  • whiteknightrises, 20Nation
Funny story.

I was going through my contacts and messaged a sexy looking girl.

She sends me the picture of a hot little spinner i met the other week that didn't speak any English. Didn't bang. Quick meet, didn't even get coffee. Told her I would meet her another day.

I say "Oh I know her. Are you guys friends?"

She replies "dick" "fuck" "that is my sister"

I thought I ruined my chances with both. But the other girl I met still plans to come over to my house tonight.

Either the sister didn't tell her or she doesnt care.

If she comes over I am praying for the bang. She is super cute and sexy.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dash's post:
  • BarbarianFather, 20Nation
Even though I had a series of megaposts coming up, which I am not sure I will share since I don't know if chronicles of a group of backpackers travelling is what this forum is interested in. Either way my Vietnamese flag capture is an amusing story and a solid bang so I would like to share it with you.

Some backstory, after two weeks in Thailand and two weeks in North Vietnam I had my first night solo (in Hanoi at the time) and I decided to have dinner with a girl I met on VietnamCupid. We shared a few messages after my initial message but nothing crazy and she got my number.

When I arrived in Hanoi I thought it fizzled out but she suddenly gave me a call if I wanted to meet. I had group travel plans then but I told her we would meet when I had free time in Hanoi. Following this, when I was in Sapa she suddenly called me and she was in Sapa too travelling alone. At the time, I was in bed due to food poisoning from food cooked improperly by Vietnamese tribes. I didn't feel terrible when not eating so I agreed to meet for tea even though I had to take a bus three hours later.

We met and even though she was dressed for travel and against the sun, she had a cute face and her pants revealed a tight body with a good ass. I told her I was weak but she knew a coffee place in Sapa where we had tea and conversed about all kinds of things. Very enjoyable and a nice diversion from the backpacker shit I have been thrown in my face for a month. The flirting was not hard, but my solid body language and eye contact definitely attracted her despite my weakness. I ate a yoghurt to try but my stomach did not like it at all, she noticed I was feeling more sick and was very sweet and helped me back to the hotel. She asked me if I could stay with her but due to the planned trip I could not and we said our goodbyes and perhaps to meet in Hanoi.

Back in Hanoi a few days later I felt a lot better but not fully recovered. It was my solo night and decided to have dinner with the Sapa chick and if things do not work out do some gaming alone in Hanoi. After a bit too long of a wait which I teased her about, we set off for a place she knew to have dinner. Again good conversations, flirting slightly more with very light touching, she did not mind per se but was not fully comfortable. She took me to a skybar in Hanoi afterwards which I would never have found by myself so that was pleasant and we shared some fruit juices on the roof. These fruit juices are my guilty pleasure in this country, damn they are good. Through a dark alleyway we passed to get here there was an even darker alcove which will be important in a moment.

On the roof I tried flirting a bit harder and started planning logistical issues. She had to work tomorrow morning, lived pretty far from here by motorbike and I was not sure my hotel would accept guests. Most of all I had no clue how far I was with this chick since I found her (and maybe all Vietnamese girls) very hard to read. We were sitting in a crowded skybar and she started getting a bit more intense with strange but cute sarcastic humor and demanding me to kiss her. Not sure what it was still but I stated I don't like kissing in public places. After a bit she asked me if I was in Vietnam for a ‘yellow experience’ or for travel. I gave her an alternative to my standard spiel against these questions stating I am here for travel foremost but I am a sexual being and if I meet someone I am attracted to then of course I want to. She seemed to be okay with it, I was thinking I have to make a move now or the logistics will make me lose this girl.

Remember that alcove? I said we should go now since she has to work early and I have a plan. Paid for our drinks and left, when we passed the alcove I pulled her in and started making out, after a bit of surprise she got into it and it started to get heavy. Some motorbikes and a few people passed into the tiny alleyway so we had to stop a few times and some awkward looks were headed our way, she seemed to like it nevertheless.

Still, after awhile she said we should go and I was about to lose this cutie, tried heading to her place on the motorbike but she declined. I then stated my hotel was pretty close and we could do a drink since it would be a shame to cut off the night. Surprisingly she said yes if she could park her motorbike there. I said of course (fuck did I know), and I walked there and waited at the entrance. After a while I thought she was gonna flake but there she was, luckily I gamed the hotel receptionist a bit even though she was not hot and she helped my ‘friend’ to park her motorbike. Where did you meet? On the internet! Lol. We got some beers and went in while I told the receptionist I might see her out tonight.

Anyway, once the hotel door closed making out quickly happened, she took a shower and a solid flag capture ensued. I finished way too quick because oh my god these Asian pussies which she gave me some shit for later.

The meat of the story comes post-bang though, eventually after some lovey dovey she got pretty intense started to joke about dead bodies in bed and killing me in her broken English. This kinda freaked me out and I said to not say that anymore. After this she started vividly describing how she was gonna steal my shit and leave in the night. Honestly, I became totally paranoid and asked her to leave but she really did not want to due to curfew and her looking like a whore. I started to hide my valuables really well but there was no safe, so as a failsafe I demanded her most precious item (her phone) and I would hide it somewhere so she could not steal without losing something.

As a hiding place, there was a hanging water heater in the bathroom near the ceiling and I hid it between the ceiling and the top of this thing since the top was kinda flat and tested if it would fall. After this I jumped in bed and we banged again without pretty much any hassle (lol). Noteworthy, during the bang a lot of people came in the hotel which I could hear since I was in the room next to the reception. There was quite a bit of noise but one really loud sound which we could not place. Solid bang and lasted a lot longer thank god. Yellow fever really starting to creep in.

So after the whole ordeal, I went to the toilet to take a piss and saw a weird hello kitty-esque phone cover in the bathtub. My mind rushed and I turned it around and there was her phone with a completely broken screen. Everything came together, the loud noise and shitty gravity tests included. Due to my paranoia, I broke this poor sweet Vietnamese girls’ phone!

I walked back in the room and asked her to please wake up since she was half asleep. I showed her the phone and promised to give her money to let it be fixed. She was surprisingly cool with “we can't help it now, let us just go sleep”. I didn't sleep so well that night hahaha.

The next morning she started getting quite intense about how much money she wanted and that she did not want to leave alone to not look like a whore and calling me asshole. I wanted her to leave since my flight to Da Nang was coming up. I asked her how much she needed and it became this weird auction. At the end she said: “It is not about the money, but when people treat you well, treat them back nicely”. She raced off and left me with a 500k note dangling in my hand. A few hours later I got a half novel in my messenger by her.

PS: I am currently in Saigon having a blast with 6s and 7s from VietnamCupid. Unfortunately my goddess from Da Nang flaked on me but still had a good time (stayed way too long in backpacker shithole Hoi An but got a nice suit made). Looking for some better quality my last few days here and having dinner with a cutie in a few minutes. If anyone is around, hit me up!
[-] The following 2 users Like Verothilde's post:
  • Jason55, 20Nation
(08-13-2017, 10:15 AM)Dash Wrote: Funny story.

She sends me the picture of a hot little spinner i met the other week that didn't speak any English. Didn't bang. Quick meet, didn't even get coffee. Told her I would meet her another day.

I thought I ruined my chances with both. But the other girl I met still plans to come over to my house tonight.

I am gonna roll when you end up smashing both of them.

(08-13-2017, 10:47 AM)Verothilde Wrote: Even though I had a series of megaposts coming up, which I am not sure I will share since I don't know if chronicles of a group of backpackers travelling is what this forum is interested in. Either way my Vietnamese flag capture is an amusing story and a solid bang so I would like to share it with you.

Go for it, just start your own thread on it. I am sure there are other backpackers on here or those that have thought about it. Would be another aspect of travel.
Verothilde,

If you want, I am down for going out later tonight. Send me a pm with your whatsapp number if you want to meet up.

And btw, that girl in Sapa gave you mad DTF signs. Wanting you to kiss her in public? WTF Not Vietnamese style at all lol
Looking at 2 different ways to get degrees thoughts?
http://www.instantdegrees.com/more_info.html

https://www.diplomacompany.com/buy-fake-...lomas.html

Which would you go with.
2nd one looks more professional, website anyways.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Csanders007
Yeah the first one seems scammish. Not wanting to give u the info on which college u will get the diploma from and if u click the link it is 200 plus for some bs looking ebooks.
Some of the pics on this thread got me curious as to the women in Saigon. So I fired up the Tinder for 2 days. Guessing I swiped about 1 out of 5 girls, and matched with 40 total as of this moment.

I sent messages to 7, 4 of them responded very warmly. Another 3 messaged me first but I haven't gotten to responding. My conclusion is that it would not be difficult to get a date on Tin...

That said, I can count on one hand how many times I've met a girl from Tinder that was as good as her picture. So nothing to be excited about.

But then again, I'm sure it works both ways... I was amused by one girl's caption saying, if you don't look like your picture, drinks are on you until you do...
(08-14-2017, 01:39 PM)fellowtraveler Wrote: Some of the pics on this thread got me curious as to the women in Saigon. So I fired up the Tinder for 2 days. Guessing I swiped about 1 out of 5 girls, and matched with 40 total as of this moment.

I sent messages to 7, 4 of them responded very warmly. Another 3 messaged me first but I haven't gotten to responding. My conclusion is that it would not be difficult to get a date on Tin...

That said, I can count on one hand how many times I've met a girl from Tinder that was as good as her picture. So nothing to be excited about.

But then again, I'm sure it works both ways... I was amused by one girl's caption saying, if you don't look like your picture, drinks are on you until you do...

That gambit is almost as old as time. I've actually used the same bio with my ugly mug on Tinder.
(08-14-2017, 01:48 PM)Exultate Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 01:39 PM)fellowtraveler Wrote: Some of the pics on this thread got me curious as to the women in Saigon. So I fired up the Tinder for 2 days. Guessing I swiped about 1 out of 5 girls, and matched with 40 total as of this moment.

That gambit is almost as old as time. I've actually used the same bio with my ugly mug on Tinder.

haha.. right on. I'm behind the internet dating times.. never saw it before... then again.. I guess I hardly read what they write.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fellowtraveler's post:
  • Exultate
(07-24-2017, 09:55 AM)billyga Wrote: I would agree with Ouroboros. There is this the social stigma that comes with Asian women. Society thinks oh he is only with her because he can't get better. Or that he couldn't handle a white/black women because Asian women not as an absolute  but generally are more submissive

I couldn't give a shit what people in the West think.   I'd be glad to tell them, that most women I know in the West prefer to work than be in a relationship.   The women believe they have a "career."   LOL.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brianmark's post:
  • 20Nation
Me and Verothilde going out tonight. First time in awhile going to Lush and without a girl at that. Going to make a decent effort to get a ONS or atleast a number or two.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • 20Nation
(08-13-2017, 10:15 AM)Dash Wrote: Funny story.

Did you bang the other sister? I have to know haha