Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thailand Thread
Starting the Thailand thread. I've been busy af in the Philippines (sorry to a couple guys who I haven't had time to meet), but I'm going to Thailand for a few days and just want to enjoy before crossing to the other side of the world. Anybody around>?
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • TigerT, Malo
Nice. Have fun man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • 20Nation
Oh Bangkok, it's is a crazy place man. It always gets a hold of me. Get ready for a wild time and report here Big Grin There's some cool guys there I know you should meet, I'll send you over DM.
Hey, I just moved to Bangkok from the States. I will be here for a while. Any advice on how to deal with police checkpoints? I just got a motorbike and they keep stopping me at this checkpoint which is right on the cross street of my apartment. I had to pay police twice now. The first time I had a chick on the back of my bike with no helmet. Got cockblocked super hard!! The second time they stopped me for no reason other than being a farang.
(05-07-2017, 03:39 AM)Mortay Wrote: Hey, I just moved to Bangkok from the States. I will be here for a while. Any advice on how to deal with police checkpoints? I just got a motorbike and they keep stopping me at this checkpoint which is right on the cross street of my apartment. I had to pay police twice now. The first time I had a chick on the back of my bike with no helmet. Got cockblocked super hard!! The second time they stopped me for no reason other than being a farang.

1) Dont violate any rules

2) Refuse to pay if they stop you for no legit reason. 

They do the same thing in Vietnam. 

Mostly they are looking for easy naive targets.
Got it.Thanks for advice!
Great last choice in SEA. BKK is still hell a lot of fun and pussy paradise if you do it right. I was there for almost a month during March and had a BLAST! I was a bit concerned before going there after reading Roosh forum where guys are whining about how THAILAND became difficult etc. 

It wasn't hard to understand why all these guys have this opinion about BKK. Almost 90 % of western farangs there have zero game, they think that if they show money and grab girls without building any communication first they will bang. I show most of the girls at clubs there really disqust from this type of 'game', so i grabbed the chance, it turned out that even though there are many foreigners there, this was an advantage for me. I played the light teasing-complimenting type of game while having an 'i dont give a fuck' attitude. That turned most of the girls crazy and they really wanted to get to know me more. It was really easy to bang solid 8s and above because there was NO competition in there. I cant remember how many times i heard from girls this: ' i like you soo much you are so different'. Only by running this type of game.

I stayed at soi 11, not the best road in Shukumvit, many prostitudes and ladyboys at streets and lots of tourists but i was 3 minutes walk from the BTS and close to the action.Perfect! I went out every night so here is my report:
Levels: In soi 11, nice venue with a smoking outside  area with tech-house music, many girls go out there , veery easy openings. Inside area is also good , nice round bar near the dancefloor. Many working girls there but you can find a normal girl easily. Shoring is possible. Lady's night on Sundays.Closing at 3.
Insanity: On shukumvit. Large club most of the girls there are working. Got there only once i had some action but  i chose to move on to another venue, this wasnt for me i just didnt have a good feeling there. Note that taxi drivers get you there for free, the get a commision.
Cave: Basement of  Holiday Inn. Not full when i got there it was Tuesday but there was some girls inside. Wasn't impressed.
Mixx: Basement of Intercontinental Hotel. I liked this club a lot, two areas , one main playing Hip Hop and the other one playing Techno- Electro house. On the second one smoking is alloweded. HIGH quality of girls and was really easy for me to pull from there. Working girls are also high quality, you have to bring your A game and have the looks to shore there. I also noticed that many western girls go there. A must visit in my opinion. Taxi drivers get you there free.
Sugar: Closing at 4 so its a choice if you are near and want some more drinks. Small venue but nice atmosphere inside, playing hip hop. 70 % working girl , shoring is absolutely possible. That does not mean tha you cant find a normal girl. 
RCA: Clubbing area, looots of normal thai girls go there not so many foreigners. More difficult to pull than the previous mentioned clubs but it is totally worth. I had lots of fun there meeting many girls, it's heaven! Downside:every club is closing at 2.
Khao San Road: Went only once, i wouldn't bother again. Too many drunk westerners and hippie style road. Not my thing.
AFTER hours clubs: And when i say after i mean really AFTER.
Shock 39: 90 % working girls most of them low quality, some normal girls there but you have to be lucky. Funny thing one night i was walking outside to get to my room it was around 5:30 and a Phillipino girl opened me , she was a 7 cute Pinay backpacking in SEA and got there because the taxi drove her there for free. Complained to me that every guy in club was asking to pay her haha.  I joked about this and had a small talk. GUESS what i got in my room with her and had a great BANG Big Grin
Swing: This one start to get busy around 5, EVERY night. Trance and electro music really underground , lots of people inside 90% working girls. Nice smoking pool area outside.EASY to shore there and ofc if you cant sleep and you want continue partying till midday this is your best bet haha.
Penny Black: I heard this from a girl while i was at Sugar and decided to give it a shot. At first i thought it was a go go bar because its on Soi Cowboy and declined the thought of getting there immediately, but its actually a normal club. It gets busy around 3 , very nice music mix of hip hop and top international 40. Many working girls go there to have fun, shoring is possible.

DAY GAME
I was out drinking and fucking every night so i didnt do much during the day. I woke up around 3-4 pm most of the days and i found that the park near Phrom pong BTS station is the perfect place to go running and have some time of detoxing from alcohol and meditating a bit! Very few foreigners there and many many girls that go there for a walk or to workout. Easy openings and many quality normal thai girls Smile

All in all i had a BLAST in BKK. Most guys complain about THAILAND and how 'difficult' it is because they think that they are white gods and want every girl to open their legs from them. Come on, we live in 2017, you are not god almost anywhere, you have to bring up your skills and your personality to get the quality you want. And thats the magic of the GAME Smile  Cool

I hope my report will help you there 20!
[-] The following 6 users Like ChristosV's post:
  • Malo, Bateman, 20Nation, TigerT, TravelHardcore, Navas
(05-07-2017, 05:30 PM)ChristosV Wrote: Mixx: Basement of Intercontinental Hotel. I liked this club a lot, two areas , one main playing Hip Hop and the other one playing Techno- Electro house. On the second one smoking is alloweded. HIGH quality of girls and was really easy for me to pull from there. Working girls are also high quality, you have to bring your A game and have the looks to shore there. I also noticed that many western girls go there. A must visit in my opinion. Taxi drivers get you there free.
Sugar: Closing at 4 so its a choice if you are near and want some more drinks. Small venue but nice atmosphere inside, playing hip hop. 70 % working girl , shoring is absolutely possible. That does not mean tha you cant find a normal girl. 

Good post, most of what you wrote is spot on. I don't agree with your opinion about Mixx and Sugar though. High quality of girls in Mixx? You are probably the first person I have ever heard saying that. Mixx is known as a hooker club, just like Climax, Insanity, Spicy and Swing. 

Sugar is much better. Nowhere near 70% working girls. I would say maximum 50% working girls and most of them are just lined up at the bar and are easily avoidable. I really like Sugar. It never fails to deliver. It's like a huge retention pond for all sluts in Bangkok because it is the only decent club open after 3am. Girls who go to Sugar go there to get laid.

I spent 8 months in Bangkok last year and went out at least twice every week. Maybe I will write a sheet as well, if anyone is interested. Many guys are indeed complaining about Bangkok nowadays but I agree with Christos that it is still a pussy paradise. You just need to differentiate yourself from the hordes of other farangs. And you need to know the best venues for the best days of the week. Route 66 is much better during the week, for example. Levels is only good on Sunday and Tuesday, etc.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bateman's post:
  • ChristosV, TravelHardcore, Navas
Guys are complaining about Bangkok? I live in the US full time. Better count your blessings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exultate's post:
  • Jason55
Great little datasheet ChristosV. I'll be using it. +1 reputation from me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • ChristosV
Bateman, about Mixx i've been there twice, i agree that there are lots of working girls there but there are normal girls also! I don't know maybe i was lucky but i got a really nice feeling there and lots of action. As for Sugar we totally agree, the place is great. Working girls are in every club in BKK except RCA and Thong Lor, unfortynately i have not been in Thong Lor... next time Big Grin

Thank you 20Nation, i am really looking forward to hear about your adventures there!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChristosV's post:
  • 20Nation
Yes I'm looking forward to some Thailand stories too. I haven't been there. I think 20 is a younger guy. From what I have read it seems it would be a little harder there for an older guy, compared to the Philippines. I'm in my forties so have to take that into consideration when choosing a destination. But online so far I still do okay with Thailand girls, just can't attract as many. But I did have a Thai in her late 20's take her top off for me on cam. Nice tits on that one, promised much more if I came there. And also had a 19 year old with braces and pigtails, who wanted to go to the beach with me. So I think a guy in his forties could still do okay there with a little effort.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jason55's post:
  • DAone27, TravelHardcore, 20Nation, Exultate
20 Looking forward to your future post, Happy hunting bro!! Should be fun
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DAone27's post:
  • 20Nation
@20N Enjoy the trip bro.

Has anyone travelled and got girls outside of Bangkok? I am curious because I would like to go to Thailand this summer for 3weeks to a month but I don't see myself to stay a month in Bangkok alone or going for prostitute in Pattaya. Thinking of going to the northern part of the country.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerT's post:
  • 20Nation
(05-09-2017, 11:46 PM)TigerT Wrote: @20N Enjoy the trip bro.

Has anyone travelled and got girls outside of Bangkok? I am curious because I would like to go to Thailand this summer for 3weeks to a month but I don't see myself to stay a month in Bangkok alone or going for prostitute in Pattaya. Thinking of going to the northern part of the country.

Go to Pattaya for the experience, it's madness. Chang Mai is completely different, more backpacker / hippie vibe. Another more chill place (smaller) near BKK is Hua Hin, same distance as Patttaya, about 2h. You can check it out for a day or two.

Phuket is pretty cool as well, you have the party place and some quiet areas as well. 

The islands (koh phi phi etc) are way too backpacker-oriented for me, not recommended if you're looking for Thai girls.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • TigerT