Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does your ideal girl look like? Your perfect 10
Not a fan of these... horrible plastic tits and that first chick looks like a tranny
Let's step it up again guys

[Image: QDDU9hQ.jpg]

And some appreciation for blacks: 

[Image: YiddzI2.jpg]

And she could be mixed race (no info) <3:

[Image: tqddXgc.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • usmaniac, 20Nation, BarbarianFather, Ouroboros, sexy_villian
I absolutely love that black girl.
Vaitiare Hirshon-Asars, definitely my ideal. Anyone know which countries have girls who look like this? (She is mixed race, Tahitian, English, French, German, Jewish, French Polynesian)

[-] The following 4 users Like Ouroboros's post:
  • BarbarianFather, TigerT, 20Nation, brianmark
Tahiti (part of French Polynesia so an oversea territory of France which means no visa needed for western countries) is often doing well at the Miss France election. It's often mixed girls and almost never pure Polynesian beauties.
Big negative of Tahiti is that it is possibly one of the most expensive destinations in the world
[-] The following 2 users Like TigerT's post:
  • 20Nation, Ouroboros
(04-27-2017, 02:42 AM)TigerT Wrote: Tahiti (part of French Polynesia so an oversea territory of France which means no visa needed for western countries) is often doing well at the Miss France election. It's often mixed girls and almost never pure Polynesian beauties.
Big negative of Tahiti is that it is possibly one of the most expensive destinations in the world

Ah I didn't realised Tahiti was part of French Polynesia...
Well I'd better brush up on my French and save some cash then Big Grin
(04-26-2017, 02:00 AM)Ouroboros Wrote: Vaitiare Hirshon-Asars, definitely my ideal. Anyone know which countries have girls who look like this? (She is mixed race, Tahitian, English, French, German, Jewish, French Polynesian)

I had never heard of Vaitiare Hirshon-Asars, but do like her looks.  It looks like she got the right mix of each of those ethnic groups. Where does she currently live.   I'd like to get a date.

(04-27-2017, 02:42 AM)TigerT Wrote: Tahiti (part of French Polynesia so an oversea territory of France which means no visa needed for western countries) is often doing well at the Miss France election. It's often mixed girls and almost never pure Polynesian beauties.

I've been to Tahiti and it is horribly expensive.   Most of the girl don't look like her at all.  I've also be to Hawaii and most of the girl don't look like that either.  Even the native dancer who perform in shows don't look like her.   They are bigger and have long wavy hair.

(04-21-2017, 07:32 PM)crazyhotdog Wrote: for long have been an avid admiror of col chicks,till a day recently where a friend showed me pics out of his sex trip to Greece.....greek girls are super sexy....while never have been there,as chinese old proverb says : a picture thousand words...

how do u guys think about greek chics? do u find them sexy? are u seeing any similarities with colombian women?
or u think are sluttier?

[img][Image: Maria-Alexandrou-Topless-Greece-Costa-Rica-Kanon.jpg]share image[/img]

[img][Image: Maria-Alexandrou-Topless-Greece-Costa-Rica-Kanon.jpg]share image[/img]

continuing our educational trip to greece.....

[img][Image: 5656cd2db57243a82cc58eb2c6a02c3a.jpg]imagenes gratis[/img]
[img][Image: photo-_Noni-_Dounia-_Noni-_Dounia-710ba4-3.jpg]imagencertificity.com[/img]
[img][Image: photo-_Noni-_Dounia-_Noni-_Dounia-710ba4-5.jpg]subir fotos a internetcertificity.com[/img]
[img][Image: photo-_Noni-_Dounia-_Noni-_Dounia-710ba4-6.jpg]imagcertificity.com[/img]
[img][Image: photo-Noni-Dounia-Noni-Dounia-710ba4-10.jpg]subir foto[/img]

i hope u are not getting bored by seeing greek chicks....
[img][Image: katia_zigouli_diasimes-net_(59).jpg]subefotos[/img]
[img][Image: katia_zigouli_diasimes-net_16.jpg]subir fotoscertificity.com[/img]
[img][Image: katia_zigouli_diasimes-net_5_1.jpg]imagen jpgcertificity.com[/img]
I have to agree with THC.  The first chick in the first 2 photos looks like a Tranny.  The one in the 5th photo on the couch does too.
The few girls from Tahiti I have seen were at the Miss France election, so probably not a good sample of the actual girls:

[Image: 2024593-miss-tahiti-les-cinq-finalistes-950x0-1.png][Image: Miss-France-2017-Qui-est-Vaea-Ferrand-mi...x768_l.png]

Most Polynesians turned to have a thick body especially as they are old so I guess, Tahiti is not the exception from what you say.

How is the population there? Are they mostly Polynesians or mixed? I know there are more and more chineses going to live there as well, probably for working in tourism.
I'm also curious about a Polynesian country that doesn't have gigantic women.
(05-03-2017, 06:35 PM)brianmark Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 02:00 AM)Ouroboros Wrote: Vaitiare Hirshon-Asars, definitely my ideal. Anyone know which countries have girls who look like this? (She is mixed race, Tahitian, English, French, German, Jewish, French Polynesian)

I had never heard of Vaitiare Hirshon-Asars, but do like her looks.  It looks like she got the right mix of each of those ethnic groups.  Where does she currently live.   I'd like to get a date.

I've been to Tahiti and it is horribly expensive.   Most of the girl don't look like her at all.  I've also be to Hawaii and most of the girl don't look like that either.  Even the native dancer who perform in shows don't look like her.   They are bigger and have long wavy hair.

I don't think Vaitiare is a standard Tahitian, but there must be similar looking girls there if you go to the right places. The European/Tahitian mix surely can't be so uncommon...
Where I live, 63% (and rising) of the adult population is overweight or obese, but you would not know this if you only went to high-end nightclubs and bars, where the obesity rate is negligible and 7+ girls are the norm. I haven't been to Tahiti but I imagine it's a similar story there.
Who needs some Eye candy today!!! For sure I do and i had to share  Cool

[Image: BLZymxJCQAAPVUN.jpg]
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
[-] The following 4 users Like DAone27's post:
  • BarbarianFather, TigerT, TravelHardcore, 20Nation
I know its trick of the lights but her right nipple looks square to me.

A good day for eye candy, to many land whales in my neck the woods think its ok to take clothes off and show there white pallid skin off.
(05-09-2017, 06:18 PM)BarbarianFather Wrote: I know its trick of the lights but her right nipple looks square to me.

A good day for eye candy, to many land whales in my neck the woods think its ok to take clothes off and show there white pallid skin off.

Lol, what is seen cannot be unseen. keen observational skills!
The only perfect 10 was April…. we get to see her once a year on April 1st.  After her:

[Image: qk0My2Q.jpg]

A beer never gets jealous when you have a second beer in your other hand and always gives good head.

But after that 10, a hot Latina:

[Image: dTPEokL.jpg]

It might be insightful to talk about how we deal with these beautiful women (9´s and 10´s) in our lives and mention traits that they have in common.  For example, get them at 18, 19 or 20 before they get into their gold digging ways in their early 20´s, do not compliment them on how they look, treat them like you treat other women you are smashing.  Do not be their errand boy, be busy on days when they want to see you, go com-out (no contact) for days at a time, delay most replies to their communications.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
[-] The following 2 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • 20Nation, BarbarianFather