Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does your ideal girl look like? Your perfect 10
Months ago I made an article with a poll to see what your guys ideal type of girl is. Check out the article here. Now I am curious what you guys see as the perfect girl... but this time you bring your own pics... here's mine.

[Image: adriana-lima-swimsuit-special.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD75hFPMqzV-TkdcH8wdz...Udt-WAVXDQ]

Adriana Lima
Latina. Naturally tanned skin, exotic eyes and look. Beautiful face. Great body with curves, tits and ass but also fit. Long dark hair. 10/10
[-] The following 4 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, DAone27, TravelHardcore, kiwikrush

I am a leg man all the way, slim and blonde!
[-] The following 3 users Like Shaen's post:
  • 20Nation, DAone27, TravelHardcore
Black, tall, a big ass and a flat stomach. Serena Williams is damn close to perfect for me. Hey 20, have you ever tried to swoop Jamaica? I know you've been to Haiti. I'm not like most of you guys. I came to the conclusion a while ago that I really prefer black to all other ethnicities. It's hard to get me interested in anything else. That's why Cali is so high on my list.
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Galt's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-08-2017, 04:20 PM)John Galt Wrote: Black, tall, a big ass and a flat stomach.  Serena Williams is damn close to perfect for me. Hey 20, have you ever tried to swoop Jamaica? I know you've been to Haiti. I'm not like most of you guys. I came to the conclusion a while ago that I really prefer black to all other ethnicities. It's hard to get me interested in anything else. That's why Cali is so high on my list.

I havent been to Jaimaica, but I have heard from guys who have that it's not great. THC loves black girls, maybe prefers them. We are trying to plan a Swoop Africa trip but it really depends on money, part of why we are trying to make swoop grow. Yeah you will like Cali. If you haven't been to DR, I would check there out as well. Africa ... I can only imagine.

Is this the the type?
[Image: fa6e4a5d75581e7aa1a27dbe050fdde7.jpg]

actually I hooked up with a girl who is that ideal type in Cali. She was a professional salsa dancer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • kiwikrush
(02-08-2017, 04:25 PM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 04:20 PM)John Galt Wrote: Black, tall, a big ass and a flat stomach.  Serena Williams is damn close to perfect for me. Hey 20, have you ever tried to swoop Jamaica? I know you've been to Haiti. I'm not like most of you guys. I came to the conclusion a while ago that I really prefer black to all other ethnicities. It's hard to get me interested in anything else. That's why Cali is so high on my list.

I havent been to Jaimaica, but I have heard from guys who have that it's not great. THC loves black girls, maybe prefers them. We are trying to plan a Swoop Africa trip but it really depends on money, part of why we are trying to make swoop grow. Yeah you will like Cali. If you haven't been to DR, I would check there out as well. Africa ... I can only imagine.

Is this the the type?
[Image: fa6e4a5d75581e7aa1a27dbe050fdde7.jpg]

actually I hooked up with a girl who is that ideal type in Cali. She was a professional salsa dancer.

Yes and darker if possible. If the calena was colombian cupid I think I saw her profile.
Wink 
The perfect girl in my eyes would def be a latina, long legs, nice ass and of course alot of hair to pull!!

[Image: 11-julianapaes-3.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like DAone27's post:
  • TravelHardcore, 20Nation

Black women are nice, the tend to fuck with a lot of passion like a latina.
[-] The following 2 users Like DAone27's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore
Girls with rumps like these
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIhqe2XArVa/
[-] The following 3 users Like win's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, DAone27
(02-10-2017, 03:14 PM)DAone27 Wrote: The perfect girl in my eyes would def be a latina, long legs, nice ass and of course alot of hair to pull!!

A fellow latina man. I approve.

(02-10-2017, 08:53 PM)win Wrote: Girls with rumps like these

I'm a fan as well. I'm going to Moscow in a couple months, hoping to find a girl with a stunning body, maybe something like that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • DAone27

I can get behind that Big Grin
No yellow fever atm. Craving latinas. Wide hips, long straight hair, little bit tanned...

[Image: P2IV1dT.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, BarbarianFather, DAone27, Ouroboros
Killer smiles are so nice. Specially attached to that ass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarbarianFather's post:
  • TravelHardcore
(02-11-2017, 06:28 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 03:14 PM)DAone27 Wrote: The perfect girl in my eyes would def be a latina, long legs, nice ass and of course alot of hair to pull!!

A fellow latina man. I approve.

I'm a fan as well. I'm going to Moscow in a couple months, hoping to find a girl with a stunning body, maybe something like that.

Thanks man, I have had my share of Latina's and know how crazy and good they can fuck. I will soon start a thread with one experience i had in which i had to put a Latina in her place and she just inhaled the Cock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DAone27's post:
  • 20Nation
This thread needs some reviving. Nationality unknown

[Image: eLOedEO.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • Christoff, 20Nation, DAone27
^You and I have the exact same taste, man
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christoff's post:
  • TravelHardcore