Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest turn offs
(05-17-2017, 04:45 AM)shalabadoo Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:46 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah but when they say gain weight they don't mean get fat. They mean gain wait in their tits and ass haha. There are just so many skinny girls in the philippines that it's just not considered special, so girls want a rarer curvier figure. Of course some girls will take this too far.

It seemed to me that the Philippines is peopled exclusively with short fat girls with braces. I know it probably goes against the "editorial line" here but I'm really not a fan of the Filipinas (in terms of sexual attraction I mean... I don't hate them as people obviously)

I have banged hell lost count of how many pinyas over the past 5 years. Never banged a fat one. Don't recall much having braces. 

This goes for most countries, but any major tier 1 city is going to have millions of females. 

You couldn't fuck every hot girl in Manila in two much less one lifetime. 

If one of those Spanish looking Pinays don't turn you on, then I would question your sexuality lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • shalabadoo
Many Filipinas living in China are looking like this. Overweight, dark skin, often with braces and I see them often working in clubs as singers where they often cannot compare with the Chinese chicks. The rest seems to be working as English teachers. The quality of Pinays in China is not high for sure.

But for having spent a week in Manilla, I can confirm that there is a huge difference between the Pinays living abroad and the ones living there. The seconds ones offer a lot more diversity in looks and are simply better looking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerT's post:
  • Phoenix
Fakeness generally.

Including all of: plastic surgery, tattoos, make up, high heels, fake bras, piercings, dyed hair, short hair or weird-cut hair, etc. Also includes any fake behaviours, like fake noises and expressions in bed, not speaking their mind or feelings, deliberate misleadings, etc.

I suppose men are to blame really. They wouldn't do most of that stuff if it didn't get a positive response.

I guess being "fat" isn't really fake, unless you see it as being due to eating fake food (factory processed sugar etc), but yeah nobody likes that. Starbucks-dwelling marshmallow monsters.

Also opinionated loud mouths. Number one in this group are north American women. The sound of their opinions being loudly drawled out of their mouths just cuts through every noise and conversation around you and goes straight up your spine. The north American woman is the most smug and cocky sounding human being on the planet, defeating even the Australian man, and by a fair margin. It's the literal opposite of cute and girly. I had to change table at a restaurant the other day to get away from it before I OD'd on cringe.

On top of that, vapidness. It's simply not true that a girls personality doesn't alter her sexual attractiveness. There are personality traits and behaviours that make me want to bang a girl more, simple as that.
(05-19-2017, 05:11 AM)Dash Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 04:45 AM)shalabadoo Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:46 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah but when they say gain weight they don't mean get fat. They mean gain wait in their tits and ass haha. There are just so many skinny girls in the philippines that it's just not considered special, so girls want a rarer curvier figure. Of course some girls will take this too far.

It seemed to me that the Philippines is peopled exclusively with short fat girls with braces. I know it probably goes against the "editorial line" here but I'm really not a fan of the Filipinas (in terms of sexual attraction I mean... I don't hate them as people obviously)

I have banged hell lost count of how many pinyas over the past 5 years. Never banged a fat one. Don't recall much having braces. 

This goes for most countries, but any major tier 1 city is going to have millions of females. 

You couldn't fuck every hot girl in Manila in two much less one lifetime. 

If one of those Spanish looking Pinays don't turn you on, then I would question your sexuality lol.

Fair enough, my sample size is small I guess. I've only been to Manila for 2 days, it was a Tuesday and a Wednesday if I recall correctly, and the nightlife was shit, all the bars were dead except one full of rich snobby mommy-boys and basketball players. The rest of my trip in the Philz was mostly through the countryside, doing touristy backpackery things. Cebu also disappointed me, the city is so fucking uninteresting and the bars only had trannies, hookers, and frumpy little Korean girls.
(05-22-2017, 02:30 AM)shalabadoo Wrote: Fair enough, my sample size is small I guess. I've only been to Manila for 2 days, it was a Tuesday and a Wednesday if I recall correctly, and the nightlife was shit, all the bars were dead except one full of rich snobby mommy-boys and basketball players. The rest of my trip in the Philz was mostly through the countryside, doing touristy backpackery things. Cebu also disappointed me, the city is so fucking uninteresting and the bars only had trannies, hookers, and frumpy little Korean girls.

Yea, would strongly caution against making any conclusions based on a few day trip. Need atleast 2 weeks imo. Might could do it in 1 week IF you follow the seek & conquer blueprint ie 2 dates a day (try to pull back to the apartment) while also going to the most happening nightlife spots (local and knowledgeable local recommendations) every night (I like go alone half the nights). 

Two of my favorite nightlife spots are in Cebu. Holic which is mostly 17-22 age girls (non hookers) and MO2 (great setup, no hookers).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Jason55
Got a new one, thanks to this girl (not Chinese), i kind of date last Sunday: Indecisiveness.
Went to have a coffee at Starbucks, it took her 2 full minutes to choose a plain Latte.
Walk in a park, no decision to make it was fine (except it is fucking hot right now)
Enter a mall, and start to look at shoes: it took over an hour to decide that none of those shoes were worth the price.
Go to a thai restaurant, another 15minutes to order.

At the end of all this waiting and hesitation for everything, my sexual drive was gone somewhere else and I didn't have the effort to make a move and make me pass on the biggest boobs I will see over the next few months
Too big
Too dumb
Had too many dicks
Too masculine
Too lazy
Too shy
Bad hygiene
Big feet ( women should have small/pretty feet imo).
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • Jason55
Forgot, odor during sex.

Don't want to smell shit when fucking.

Had a girl this week that made an odor while fucking.

Wont be seeing her again.
Bad hygiene and bad tattoos. Attitude can be fixed if u rock their world in bed.
(08-09-2017, 07:12 AM)Dash Wrote: Forgot, odor during sex.

Don't want to smell shit when fucking.

Had a girl this week that made an odor while fucking.

Wont be seeing her again.

Yeah there is those ones that are like so obvious that you forget about them and go to smaller ones.

Congratulation on being able to finish the smashing. Shit odors while fucking is not a turn off, it's a boner killer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerT's post:
  • 20Nation
Long armpit hair is pretty disgusting for me.. It's not a deal breaker but I probably won't bang a second time if I notice it. Stinky vaginas are a huge turn off as well. This girl the other day was otherwise pretty cute, but her pussy smelled strong and had a bit too much hair on her arm pits. No desire to see her again.