Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest turn offs
(04-26-2017, 01:26 AM)Julius Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 12:27 PM)Christoff Wrote: I'm thinking you'll be miserable in Colombia lol

It's ok. Colombia is 7th in world ranking of plastic surgeries, but there are more than  enough women without.

One big difference: In Western Europe there is also breast enlargement, but there is still a lot of emphasis on the natural appearance. In Colombia, however, it's no problem if it looks fake.  Women often buy a bra that is too little so that the breasts pop out.

I was thinking the same about plastic surgery but then I went to South Korea. Most of the girls under 30 have had surgery and I cannot think of a place in Asia with as many gorgeous women. Sure it's not fake tits or plastic ass as they focus on the face (nose and eyelid mostly) but it will make you appreciated the magic of plastic surgery.
(04-27-2017, 02:32 AM)TigerT Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 01:26 AM)Julius Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 12:27 PM)Christoff Wrote: I'm thinking you'll be miserable in Colombia lol

It's ok. Colombia is 7th in world ranking of plastic surgeries, but there are more than  enough women without.

One big difference: In Western Europe there is also breast enlargement, but there is still a lot of emphasis on the natural appearance. In Colombia, however, it's no problem if it looks fake.  Women often buy a bra that is too little so that the breasts pop out.

I was thinking the same about plastic surgery but then I went to South Korea. Most of the girls under 30 have had surgery and I cannot think of a place in Asia with as many gorgeous women. Sure it's not fake tits or plastic ass as they focus on the face (nose and eyelid mostly) but it will make you appreciated the magic of plastic surgery.

As someone who has lived in Korea for 3 years. The surgery they do usually have the opposite effect. 

I can tell atleast 80% of the time when someone has had a nose job. It usually looks unnatural and weird. Even many of the celebrities have botched nose jobs. Now, it does help some people with really fucked up big odd shaped noses. Again, I am talking the majority. 

What makes Korean women attractive on a whole is 

1) Minimal fatties

2) Dress well

3) Good skin

4) Feminine Look
Well I guess you know better than me as I have never stayed too long in S.Korea. But every time I enjoyed the more sophisticated looks compare to China. Unnatural looking noses hasn't been a problem for me and I didn't see any awful fuck up surgery.
I agree with nose jobs looking bad. But from what I saw, I didn't see a lot of that in korea. It seemed like what they usually do is the surgery so their eyes look bigger. And that, imo, doesn't look bad at all. But yeah, I agree with the nose job thing. Also the lip injections they do in russia/ukraine sometimes is pretty gross. Banged a girl with it and it was weird kissing her.
I would say my biggest turn off is girls being fat/overweight/chubby. Unfortunately there are some girls in the Philippines that want to be this way. Its an attitude some have, but I'm not sure where it is coming from. Maybe in their culture being thin/skinny equals being poor? Not eating enough because of no money? They want to be like the big and beautiful rich girls in America?  Confused 
The attached photo is a Facebook post is by a pretty hot Filipina I know. She does not need to gain weight to look better. (Im not going to show her picture just the post.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason55's post:
  • prisonbreak
She's maybe just fishing for a compliment
Yeah but when they say gain weight they don't mean get fat. They mean gain wait in their tits and ass haha. There are just so many skinny girls in the philippines that it's just not considered special, so girls want a rarer curvier figure. Of course some girls will take this too far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Jason55
What I don't like is girls that do everything not to tan. Like go to the beach in a bathing suit, wearing scarfs or big hats etc. Just not to get tanned.
I like girls with darker skin.
I think this is one of the biggest downsides of Philippines and Asia in general. The girls usually tan beautifully and quickly, but they try everything in their power to prevent it because of cultural reasons.
[-] The following 1 user Likes usmaniac's post:
  • Jason55
(05-02-2017, 12:46 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah but when they say gain weight they don't mean get fat. They mean gain wait in their tits and ass haha. There are just so many skinny girls in the philippines that it's just not considered special, so girls want a rarer curvier figure. Of course some girls will take this too far.

Ah okay, I can see that. I didn't quite realize that part of it.  If they can just direct it to their T & A only that would be great, but usually it includes the belly too. Personally I don't mind a skinny girl with less curves. Maybe because there are so few of them in the U.S. 
 (Speaking of a big belly, no that never happens to men right?  Angel Haha)
(05-02-2017, 07:33 PM)Jason55 Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:46 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah but when they say gain weight they don't mean get fat. They mean gain wait in their tits and ass haha. There are just so many skinny girls in the philippines that it's just not considered special, so girls want a rarer curvier figure. Of course some girls will take this too far.

Ah okay, I can see that. I didn't quite realize that part of it.  If they can just direct it to their T & A only that would be great, but usually it includes the belly too. Personally I don't mind a skinny girl with less curves. Maybe because there are so few of them in the U.S. 

Yeah I don't mind the skinny girl either. But honestly, now that I have spent like 8months in Asia. I 'm kind of getting bored of that type. I can see why local guys would prefer curvier girls with so many thin ones here.
(04-21-2017, 11:19 AM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: Before sex: Any non-sophisticated, being it tattoos, piercings, heavy smartphone use, disrespectful etc.

During sex: stinking pussy

Boner killer.

(04-22-2017, 03:00 AM)20Nation Wrote: bad jokes: I hate girls who use gross sense of humor ie fart jokes or anything gross... big turn off. I like my ladies classy.

THIS. 

Girls shouldn't fart, they shouldn't even talk about it. They should just be appreciative about how glorious mine are, in the car or when I them under the blanket. 

(04-25-2017, 10:26 AM)Julius Wrote: Another one for me : plastic surgery
Plastic asses and tits, it feels so fake to grab

What do u guys think?

No problem with fake tits, because they can be made really well. Only if it's a cheap / shitty job it bothers me. 

Regarding fake ass, they intrigued me for a while. There's plenty of them in Colombia. Now that I've had few girls with it... Not a fan anymore. It's easy to spot the fake asses. SOME look good in a jeans, but they end up looking weird naked and it feels weird. 

(05-04-2017, 01:24 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 07:33 PM)Jason55 Wrote:

Yeah I don't mind the skinny girl either. But honestly, now that I have spent like 8months in Asia. I 'm kind of getting bored of that type. I can see why local guys would prefer curvier girls with so many thin ones here.

It's all about variety!
I think for a wife I would want a slim petite girl with decent ass and tits.

But not gonna lie, curvy big tits and ass turn me on more.

If wife'ing up though, those girls can be at risk for getting over weight as they get older.

Right now my biggest things I look for in a girl are

1) Nice shaped smooth clean legs

2) Slim waist

3) Nice hands & feet

4) Nice skin
[-] The following 2 users Like Dash's post:
  • Jason55, usmaniac
Turn off: A few months ago took a tinder date home after a drink in a pub. Seemed normal size by the way she dressed, but was chubby when it came of.
when I got close to the pussy it really stank of piss, and when going in to do her from behind there was lik a piece of toiletpaper stuck around her ass. .
It was pretty turn off , but I still finished though.

It seemed to me that the Philippines is peopled exclusively with short fat girls with braces. I know it probably goes against the "editorial line" here but I'm really not a fan of the Filipinas (in terms of sexual attraction I mean... I don't hate them as people obviously)
(05-17-2017, 04:45 AM)shalabadoo Wrote:

It seemed to me that the Philippines is peopled exclusively with short fat girls with braces. I know it probably goes against the "editorial line" here but I'm really not a fan of the Filipinas (in terms of sexual attraction I mean... I don't hate them as people obviously)

I never gamed in the Philipines before, but was considering it after checking the blog entries. However; when I registered to that filipino dating sites there were like hundreds of pics of unattractive girls... maybe it`s just not my cup of tea, or maybe they look better in real life. I`ll check it out some day.