Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you always carry a Condom?
How he did it would be: Sex with a new girl every day for a year, stretched out over how ever long he's been at it. So if he started at 16 he's banged a new girl every week for 7 years. Also he has a monster immune system that can kill off anything that touches his dick.

If he's not exaggerating he's some kind of animal Smile
By the time he finished high school he had banged over 70 girls. With 5 years since he graduated High School, he slept with an average of 46 girls a year (Some Weeks he would just banged 7-8 girls and many 3 sums and foursomes)
I think he's a mutant honestly Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christoff's post:
  • 20Nation
I did something stupid last night.

Went raw on 19 year old.

Sex was so good I didnt want to stop after 1st nut. So I pulled out, busted on her back tried to clean up and stuck it back in.

Smh
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • TigerT
(06-08-2017, 03:21 PM)Christoff Wrote: Another outlier is a guy that I know that's 300+ notches at the tender age of 23 rarely uses them.
This particular guy never had an STD (maybe just the clap at most), no known kids or stalkers.

Thats really impressive. But another thing guys will notice is that the more girls you sleep with, the harder it is to wrap up. YOu learn stds are not as big of a deal as the trillion dollar condom industry wants you to believe and you learn how much better it is without. I still try to stay strong though when I know I should.
(06-10-2017, 03:03 PM)Dash Wrote: I did something stupid last night.

Went raw on 19 year old.

Sex was so good I didnt want to stop after 1st nut. So I pulled out, busted on her back tried to clean up and stuck it back in.

Smh

Soon I won't be the only guy on this forum with a kid from this lifestyle haha.
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Beentheredonethat, usmaniac
(06-10-2017, 03:03 PM)Dash Wrote: I did something stupid last night.

Went raw on 19 year old.

Smh

That's always a dilemma when you go raw: when can I put it back inside?

Done it plenty of times, never got any kid or at least none that I don't know about. Guess I am lucky
(06-11-2017, 03:10 AM)TigerT Wrote: That's always a dilemma when you go raw: when can I put it back inside?

After you've washed it off and pissed it out. Sticking it back in sticky is where I think most "pulling out didn't work" stories come from. I don't think most young healthy men bust once and then that's it for the evening and the morning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phoenix's post:
  • TigerT
I always carry one of these around

[Image: 212Lu3fcSDL.jpg]
(06-13-2017, 10:59 PM)Phoenix Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 03:10 AM)TigerT Wrote: That's always a dilemma when you go raw: when can I put it back inside?

After you've washed it off and pissed it out. Sticking it back in sticky is where I think most "pulling out didn't work" stories come from. I don't think most young healthy men bust once and then that's it for the evening and the morning.

Sure but going for the bathroom between two rounds for washing and peeing is often the best opportunity to let things cool down. I rather strike the iron while it's still warm. If she comes for a shower with me, then it's fine.
(06-13-2017, 11:38 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote: I always carry one of these around

What's that?
(06-15-2017, 11:12 AM)shalabadoo Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 11:38 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote: I always carry one of these around

What's that?

GLOBAL PROTECTION CONDOM COMPACT
Just smashed.

No condom.

lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • 20Nation
So I'm back in Manila since last Friday. These 3 days only make for good stories already.
I met with this girl I know from online. I really like this one, somehow have special feelings for her.
First she said we couldn't have sex because she just had her period. She saw condoms in my suitcase and asked why in hell i brought those.
She gave me a blowjob and later she decided she wanted to fuck anyway.
She said you can cum inside me i can't get pregnant since I just had my period. Trust me I know my body.
I guess I don't need to tell you what happened.
[-] The following 1 user Likes usmaniac's post:
  • 20Nation
It's a man's duty to spread his seed so if you know for sure the girl has no STDs there is no reason to wear a rubber, is there? ?
Yeah those girls in Phil really don't like condoms. You have to be careful with the ones online though because many do get around/ are a prostitute. Most pros in phil wont tell you what they do if they really like you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • usmaniac