Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you always carry a Condom?
You’re meeting a friend for a quick liquid lunch in a tapas bar across town.

Got a condom?

What if you hit it off with a cute girl at the bar and end up dragging her into a bathroom cubical?

You’re going for your morning coffee.

Got a condom?

What if you run into that girl from the gym and end up dragging her into a bathroom cubicle?

You’re in work…cubicle.

You’re in the club…cubicle

You’re at a funeral…OK, no cubicle-but there’s always the confession box.

You’re in an elevator.

A dark alleyway.

The train. The cinema. The airport.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS carry a condom. 

Picking up your laundry…condom.

Hell, you should even have a condom when you’re going to pick up condoms!

Wallet. Keys. Phone. CONDOM.

Got it?
Good.

So what are your Condom views. ALWAYS HAVE IT or FUCK IT DON'T BOTHER??
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
[-] The following 3 users Like DAone27's post:
  • Beentheredonethat, TigerT, Christoff
Someone used to say "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool"

If you don't have a condom you have one more excuse not to approach girls.
[-] The following 2 users Like Beentheredonethat's post:
  • TigerT, DAone27
My kickboxteacher once said: Going out without a condom is like boxing without a mouthpiece
[-] The following 3 users Like Julius's post:
  • DAone27, 20Nation, Christoff
Never carry them. If I pull home maybe I'll use one, otherwise I'll have no choice but to raw dog
[-] The following 1 user Likes mike's post:
  • 20Nation
(04-18-2017, 10:27 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: Someone used to say "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool"

If you don't have a condom you have one more excuse not to approach girls.

Yup always having that condom with you gives you a more confident feeling that you are ready for the next step. FUCK 1st, 2nd and 3rd Base.
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
ABC - always bring condoms
Got some near every good sex spot in my apartment + in every jacket.
Over the years I had more and more experiences with chicks who wanted me to fuck them without, so be prepared to defend your condom (:
[-] The following 2 users Like phase.iv's post:
  • DAone27, Christoff
Yeah I try to always have a condom in my wallet. I basically always have my wallet with me so it's never a problem. In case a slut comes my way... reminds me of one of my favorite childhood quotes... "Always be prepared" - Boy Scouts.
How about protection in general?
Do you guys always use a condom? Or only w/ sluts? First lays?
What if you're banging a regular? Do you go rawdog?
Would you go rawdog a girl when you are sure she is on birth control? What if not?

I carry a condom w/ me always in my wallet. Though sometimes i notice the wrap isn't sealed anymore and the lube has slowly gone out.
The thing is I used to use a condom always.
But I discovered I get such a thrill from rawdogging, especially when I know the girl isn't on birthcontrol. So if the girl in question comes off as at least a bit decent, I'll try to rawdog nowadays.
I always have a condom on me and always use it for a first night, especially if it's a girl I got from night-game
For regulars, it depends a lot on the girl. If it's just a good fuck and I know/feel she sleeps around: condom on. If it's a serious girl and I know I will be able to cum outside (basically it means I am not drunk), I can go rawdog.

In China, most of the girl outside of the big cities don't use birth control for social reasons and a kid born outside of wedding will not be recognized and won't get any ID so I make sure this kid doesn't happen. Even if chances of conception are naturally low, I won't take the risk.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerT's post:
  • usmaniac
Yeah i judge the girl. I use a lot of factors. Will i see the girl again? Is she a slut? How does her pussy smell? Then, judge from there. Although I will admit sex is way better without a condom and I haven't always been wise, especially with my hormones raging in the moment.
If raw sex didn't exist, I'd have given up on having sex. If STD's didn't exist, I'd have given up on using condoms. Life's a bitch.
[-] The following 2 users Like Phoenix's post:
  • TigerT, 20Nation
nope, if you dont have one then you dont need to wear one :p
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
My Friends never use it with Randoms but I do (Mostly for peace of mind). I have a friend who proudly hasn't used one for 2 years now (he has over 70+ notches, like 20 these past two years). He's a little racist and only fucks hot white blonde girls with Big asses (although I convinced him to try black girls and Latinas and has taken my advice Big Grin )

I told him that the word for condoms in Brazil is called camisihahs (Small shirts) and he tells me condoms are short for communism haha

Another outlier is a guy that I know that's 300+ notches at the tender age of 23 rarely uses them.
This particular guy never had an STD (maybe just the clap at most), no known kids or stalkers.
(06-08-2017, 03:21 PM)Christoff Wrote: Another outlier is a guy that I know that's 300+ notches at the tender age of 23 rarely uses them.
This particular guy never had an STD (maybe just the clap at most)

Has he discovered some secret enormous community of horny nuns?
^Haha mostly Midwestern American sluts. I honestly don't know how he does it