Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWOOP University
Lightbulb 
[Image: kw9kSPS.jpg]

At SWOOP University we want to offer courses that they should teach in school, but do not.  You are going to get knocked on your ass in life and one of the goals is to get up one more time than you are knocked down.  Hard Knocks is one of the core principles. 

Looking for full professors, associate professors and adjunct faculty.  Life experience required.

What themes and subjects are of interest?
Get busy living or get busy dying!
[-] The following 9 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • TravelHardcore, BarbarianFather, 20Nation, DAone27, Christoff, Bateman, BravoZulu, Round2and3, Csanders007
[Image: QX1uGW4.jpg]

INTRO TO LIFE –

-One of the best things that you can do is to feel Alive Now!

-Your time and your attention are your two most valuable commodities.

- You are the master of your destiny, if others try to tell you otherwise or try to control it, NEXT them.

- If you do not see your purpose in front of you then it is like you are driving a car using the rear-view mirror.

- Your health is one of the most important things that you possess.  The less you have it, the more you realize it.

- It is never too late to improve yourself; learn something new every day.

- There is never a shortage of things to see and do on this planet; you are limited by your own vision.

- The power of ¨No¨ should not be underestimated.

-One of your greatest powers is your ability to focus a person entirely into the moment with you.

- Understanding the line between confidence and arrogance is correlated to the pain you will experience in life.

- If you do not know who the weakest person around you is, then it is probably you (return to it is never too late to improve yourself). 

- If you are arguing with women, you do not understand them.

- By the time you retire, you will be lucky if you can count the number of good friends you have on one hand, choose them wisely when you are younger.

- Enlightened self-interest is natural and healthy.
[-] The following 4 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • BarbarianFather, 20Nation, Bateman, BravoZulu
Themes

Finance: Starting off or Starting over.

How not to get into debt in the first place.
Live a Debt free life.
Responsible credit card usage.
Travel on a budget.
What do you want, not what everyone says you need

@P.T. Awesome thread Idea
[-] The following 2 users Like BarbarianFather's post:
  • P.T., 20Nation
[Image: ENQWg9T.jpg]

General Principles with women - I

- All women are insecure; it is a part of their nature and the root of their hypergamy.

- Knowing that women are insecure is one of the keys to understanding why they need you more than you need them and shifts the power to you.

- A woman knows if she is interested in you within 3 seconds and she knows if she will sleep with you (at some point) within 5 minutes.

- What attracts women most of the time is not content, but CONTEXT.

- You are not looking for a woman´s approval; you want to know if she is interested.

- The more work you are doing with a woman, the higher the chance that the woman will leave or reject you. There is an illusion of action with women...that you need to do something, force it, instead of being relaxed and sometimes leaving it alone and do nothing.

- Withholding you gift of attention is the main source of pain for a woman.

- Most women are narcissitic today, and it is not just in westernized countries.

- The only thing that matters with a woman is right now, not what you did for her in the past.

- Women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear.

- The perfect man is your enemy, discourage comparisons and disqualify.

- The more a woman helps you or makes it easier for you; the more she likes you.

Basic Actions -

- Have a good vibe when you interact with women.

- You should constantly be approaching women, unless you are accomplishing you current mission, attaining your goals, fulfilling your purpose and not leaving a friend hanging. You prompt a woman to make an effort; once they make the effort, you reward them with your intent.

- If you are not making a play for her, she has no decision to make. She can neither deny, nor reject you.

- One of your pre-sex goals on a date is to make her smile (laugh and be comfortable) and be in the moment with her attention focused on you.

- One of the highest ROI actions to attract a woman is to smile/smirk.

- Focus on exhibiting large amounts of value without exerting much effort.

- Make a woman qualify herself to you. Let her do most of the work and talking (remember you are the one with value).

- Escalate, Escalate, Escalate

- Always be the leader in you interaction with women.

- Do not be afraid to say No, it is necessary.

- Do not play it straight. Evade, Tease, Obfuscate (women tingle when your intenet is not clear).

- Make her tingle when you are not in bed.

- Make her squirt when you are in bed.

- Walk away from a woman with whom you are unhappy like you would walk away from a tree with poisoned fruit. Finding another women is easier than trying to fix a broken one and the train with new women is approaching every 15 minutes.
[-] The following 3 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • 20Nation, Jason55, Dr.Doolitle
[Image: cCnmA2I.jpg]

Introduction to FRAME - 

- Learn to feel good.  Women are attracted to the feelings that they receive from a man, not the man himself.

- You are the one with value, you are the prize.

- Women throughout history have sought to covet the power of men as they most often cannot obtain it themselves because they are too weak or unwilling to put forth the required effort to obtain it (or many other qualities for that matter).

- When you are with a woman or approaching a woman, you are the sun shining down on them and when you go so does the warm feeling.

- With women take the attitude of:  Accept who I am and what I give you, or leave.  I do not care.

- Women are aroused by male strength and dominance, never act subserviant.

- Do not try to protect women (mothers, spouses, and daughters get a partial pass) and do not show your desire.

- Do not fufill women´s expectations

- Do not let a woman diminish you.

- Fuck me or fuck you is a reference point.

- There is an ocean of pussy out there, learn to swim and swim well.

- Never be afraid to walk away from a woman, NEVER.

- Ask what she contribute to your life? What is her utility?
  • 20Nation, DAone27, BravoZulu
I completely agree with this specially one particular point.

Pick your friends wisely... I am already at that stage i can count my good friends on one hand.
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
[-] The following 2 users Like DAone27's post:
  • P.T., usmaniac
[Image: zV6FBP7.jpg]

BODY LANGUAGE – 101   

Message impact is 7% verbal (words only), 38% vocal (tone, inflection, etc.), and 55% nonverbal.  The other than verbal 93% seems to have three major uses: 1) as a conscious replacement for speech, 2) to reinforce speech, and 3) as a mirror or betrayer of mood.

Men use other than verbal cues to evaluate other men in terms of dominance, competitiveness, which includes being able to discourage other men from going after the woman they want.  They also use the cues to attract women while women send men cues as to what is happening in their world.  These cues are often unconscious and develop the context with a woman.

You need to understand what messages you want to send before you can actually send them.  Basics include that you are approachable (smiling, uncrossed arms, uncrossed legs, looking forward); you are interested (making eye contact, leaning in, dilating pupils, reddening of the cheeks and lips for a woman); you are not harmful; you are fertile (for men they include standing straight, shoulders squared, planting feet and open.  For a woman they include hair down, head tilted, keeping hands and wrists visible). There are complexities with each that can be expanded upon in further courses such as men leaning in shows a woman that you are interested, but can also decrease her attraction for you because you are being compliant.

Basics with the voice include annunciating directly in relaxed and deep way. There are different tones for being playful where your tone goes up and down like a teenager or seductive where the volume is low and soft and you are talking very slowly or being in command where the pitch is low, you are loud while speaking slowly with pauses for effect.

In general, stand straight, head up looking at the world with a smile (there are actually 18 different types of smiles and the ¨Duchenne¨ smile is the one said to convey genuine happiness) or smirk.  Take up space, walk with a purpose.  Generally you do not want to cover your groin, chest or throat with your hands or a drink. But there are exceptions like when you put your hands in your pockets with your thumbs out and fingers pointing down to frame your groin.

Body Language 201 can go more into detail on all of the above or someone can write more on what men should not do.

Lack of eye contact is usually fear based; that you are going to get caught or you are not worthy.  It is one of the first signs of confidence and shows the woman you are interested.  Do not break eye contact (focus on one of her eyes instead of both).  A woman who has had strong men in her life (fathers, brothers, uncles or other lovers) will shit test you on this, even if it is unconscious.  If you look away as she is staring at you, she knows that you are weak compared to the strong men from her past.

When uncomfortable, women generally touch their necks (if she is running her finger below the neck or from her thigh to her hip she is saying she wants more), clothing, jewelry or arms and sometimes hair, whereas men often touch their faces when they are uncomfortable.

In the end it comes down to feeling comfortable in your own skin.  This was the way the old timers in early part of the 20th century explained about being a gentleman, not the crap you are taught now.  Another Pro tip, go to a school for the deaf and learn from those who need to supplement for not being able to hear.

For those with a more historical mind, the first modern book on body language was in 1644 by John Bulwer, it was titled Chirologia: Or the Natural Language of the Hand.

Here are a few basics on when she is interested.

- Eye contact for 2-3 seconds with a possible repetition.

- She turns her head to look at you.

- She smiles.

- She straightens her posture, pulls her shoulders back and shows her chest.

- She faces you (shoulders, knees, toes) with no barriers…beware the purse (if it is in between you or she is holding it tight). If she is attracted to you she literally and figuratively does not want anything to come between the two of you.

- Palms and wrists facing you (watch her gestures).

- Tilts her head showing her neck.

- Plays with her hair.  When she flips it showing her neck she is being submissive.

- She initiates touching you or responds to your touch with more touching.

- Licking her lips.  When she looks at your lips she is ready to be kissed.

- If her mouth opens and she is not talking, she is probably thinking about sex with you.

- Dangling her shoe is often one of those preparatory signs before sex. 

- Running her fingers below the neck or from thigh to hip, she is preparing for sex.

As a final thought, it is important to remember that there are certain universal signals as well as cultural differences (especially with gestures).  The ¨thumbs up¨ signal is a common example.  In the western world it general means good; to Italians it is can also mean “one,” to the Greeks it can mean ¨screw you.¨  To the Japanese it can mean “five” and to the Iranians it can represent you dick.  Knowing the context is paramount.  If it is 10 degrees outside and she has her arms in front of herself, she might be cold and not necessarily closed, she is probably cold.  If her legs are crossed, it can be different if she is wearing jeans or a short skirt.  It is better to read cues in groups not necessarily stand alone.  If you are talking with a woman and she is smiling, but talking to you in short phrases or one word answers, there is a lack of congruency.   Your gut should be your guide.  The non-verbal cues are the ones on which you want to be focused.  Is her weight on her back foot and she is leaning away from you, is her body faced or tilted away from you or toward an exit (hint…look at her knees and position of her feet).  The more incongruencies you find, the less time and energy you invest.
  • 20Nation, ViceHunter, BravoZulu
(03-22-2017, 04:46 PM)P.T. bro who are you?? You are a genius Wrote: [Image: cCnmA2I.jpg]

Introduction to FRAME - 

- Learn to feel good.  Women are attracted to the feelings that they receive from a man, not the man himself.

- You are the one with value, you are the prize.

- Women throughout history have sought to covet the power of men as they most often cannot obtain it themselves because they are too weak or unwilling to put for the required effort to obtain it (or many other qualities for that matter).

- When you are with a woman or approaching a woman, you are the sun shining down on them and when you go so does the warm feeling.

- With women take the attitude of:  Äccept who I am and what I give you, or leave.  I do not care.

- Women are aroused by male strength and dominance, never act subserviant.

- Do not try to protect women (mothers, spouses, and daughters get a partial pass) and do not show your desire.

- Do not fufill women´s expectations

- Do not let a woman diminish you.

- Fuck me or fuck you is a reference point.

-There is an ocean of pussy out there, learn to swim and swim well.

- Never be afraid to walk away from a woman, NEVER.
Really great thread idea, with great content. +1 reputation from me P.T
(03-22-2017, 05:44 PM)DAone27 Wrote: I completely agree with this specially one particular point.

Pick your friends wisely... I am already at that stage i can count my good friends on one hand.

Exactly this. And I came to realize that I let down some of my best friends in favour of others, that eventually turned out not to be such good friends. Or even in favour of girls, especially before I red pilled. Despite that, they stayed around and I can always count on them no matter what.
[-] The following 1 user Likes usmaniac's post:
  • P.T.
[Image: eQWOCXA.jpg]

Foundations of Freedom - I  

Be a Permanent Tourist, a Perpetual Traveller or a Previous Taxpayer by having different aspects of your life in different countries.

1) Travel documents and identity papers from a country(ies) other than the country where you were born;

2) Legal Residency in a country other than where you were born;

3) Income stream/work in/from a country other than where you were born;

4) Banking in a country other than where you were born;

5) Investments in a country other than where you were born;

6) Play in a different country from where you were born. 

All six of these should be in six different countries, and it is good to have each of them from multiple countries.  This takes time and is a part of Long Term Game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes P.T.'s post:
  • BravoZulu
(04-04-2017, 04:24 AM)P.T. Wrote: [Image: eQWOCXA.jpg]

Foundations of Freedom - I  

Be a Permanent Tourist, a Perpetual Traveller or a Previous Taxpayer by having different aspects of your life in different countries.

1) Travel documents and identity papers from a country(ies) other than the country where you were born;

2) Legal Residency in a country other than where you were born;

3) Income stream/work in/from a country other than where you were born;

4) Banking in a country other than where you were born;

5) Investments in a country other than where you were born;

6) Play in a different country from where you were born. 

All six of these should be in six different countries, and it is good to have each of them from multiple countries.  This takes time and is a part of Long Term Game.

Whats the reasoning behind this? Minimising taxes?
It is about maximizing your individual freedom. Most groups, whether they are nations, states, municipalities, companies, organizations, etc. want to simply exercise their power over you. They want you and what you have (time, labor, money, assets, attention). This is a generalization of course, but when you study history, you will see this theme over and over again across the continents and most cultures.

The more you travel and the more you do this, the more you will naturally see its applicability from tourism to taxes, from pussy to paying the piper. People that want to minimize interference often vote with their feet and arrange their affairs such that it is more unlikely that others will take what they have or limit their physical person. Many have been doing these types of things for millennia. A small example on point 6 would be doing an activity that you enjoy, say driving very fast, but there are serious consequences to your physical person (being put in jail) or your assets (fining you), so you go to Germany and drive on the Autobahn where it is legal but you are responsible if you cause harm to others. Or go to a race track and drive a race car (you might be limited to a speed). A few more examples might be going to Amsterdam because you want to partake of substances that others say that you cannot or else they will confine you to prison and you need to defend yourself and pay legal fees. A third might be P4P (if that is your thing), go to Nevada in the U.S. or some country where there are less problems.

It is no problem getting pussy in a country where you do your banking or where you work; it is natural, but the more you keep them separate, they less risk to you personage and your things; if you have a problem with one area, it may affect another. That is why in the long term, you can consider having multiples of all of the points. It is a question of experience and personal choice.

It can be like compartmentalization on a ship, where you are the ship. If it takes a hit or is damaged, you can close it off and keep a float or go about your mission with less negative impact.
[-] The following 6 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • Christoff, BarbarianFather, 20Nation, BravoZulu, ViceHunter, Suits
[Image: 0hhCMoe.jpg]

Dark Triad Women - I The Way of the Scorpion

This is the darker side of women and how to game them.  They are sometimes called Dark Triad (Tetrad) women. This is in reference to the traits of Machiavellianism (seen as lack of empathy, pride and egotism), Narcissism (seen as manipulative and deceptive), and Psychopathy (seen as impulsiveness, remorselessness and selfishness).  The fourth in the tetrad is Sadism (seen as hurting physically, mentally and emotionally).  Sometimes they are called Lucifer´s Daughters. 

Their main goal is power and leverage over you as a man.  She wants to control and subvert you by using sex.  One of the main distinctions between a Dark Triad woman and one using her naturally cunning based on instinct is her premeditation.  It is also her capacity to rationalize (not reason) the undesirable that makes her manipulative in a way where she may even appear gullible or innocent.  Innocence is one of the qualities that men unconsciously associate with beauty and then the psychology sometimes continues where men equate beauty with virtue.  Men must see women for who they are, not what we want them to be.  An uncomfortable realization for many men is that they are losing touch with their instincts.  One part of us is rationale, but another part of us is instinctual.  Men forget about the Law of the Jungle, but Dark Triad women do not.

Being able to deceive a man has always been the historical way to combat a man´s superior strength.  Women have been utilizing a ninja strategy (they were in part created to fight the Samurai) since before the dawn of civilization.  A modern day forum sight that may help you gain insight or begin to understand some of that practical female strategizing mentality (especially the Machiavellian part) is:  

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forum.php

Even if you do not want to game them, it can be used for defense or to increase your understanding about the nature of women.  Begin with some of the better threads under ¨The Hustle Hut.¨ Take note that they have over 117,000 members.

These women will game you like a predator, even if it results in their own destruction.

An entertaining Dark Triad test is located here:

http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php

A thought provoking, out of print resource where you can read about the womb´s basic power, the cradle´s strategic power, and the kitchen´s tactical power is:

http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf
[-] The following 2 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • 20Nation, BravoZulu
(04-08-2017, 04:08 PM)P.T. Wrote: [Image: 0hhCMoe.jpg]

Dark Triad Women - I      The Way of the Scorpion

This is the darker side of women and how to game them.  They are sometimes called Dark Triad (Tetrad) women. This is in reference to the traits of Machiavellianism (seen as lack of empathy, pride and egotism), Narcissism (seen as manipulative and deceptive), and Psychopathy (seen as impulsiveness, remorselessness and selfishness).  The fourth in the tetrad is Sadism (seen as hurting physically, mentally and emotionally).  Sometimes they are called Lucifer´s Daughters. 

Their main goal is power and leverage over you as a man.  She wants to control and subvert you by using sex.  One of the main distinctions between a Dark Triad woman and one using her naturally cunning based on instinct is her premeditation.  It is also her capacity to rationalize (not reason) the undesirable that makes her manipulative in a way where she may even appear gullible or innocent.  Innocence is one of the qualities that men unconsciously associate with beauty and then the psychology sometimes continues where men equate beauty with virtue.  Men must see women for who they are, not what we want them to be.  An uncomfortable realization for many men is that they are losing touch with their instincts.  One part of us is rationale, but another part of us is instinctual.  Men forget about the Law of the Jungle, but Dark Triad women do not.

Being able to deceive a man has always been the historical way to combat a man´s superior strength.  Women have been utilizing a ninja strategy (they were in part created to fight the Samurai) since before the dawn of civilization.  A modern day forum sight that may help you gain insight or begin to understand some of that practical female strategizing mentality (especially the Machiavellian part) is:  

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forum.php

Even if you do not want to game them, it can be used for defense or to increase your understanding about the nature of women.  Begin with some of the better threads under ¨The Hustle Hut.¨ Take note that they have over 117,000 members.  

These women will game you like a predator, even if it results in their own destruction.

An entertaining Dark Triad test is located here:

http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php

A thought provoking, out of print resource where you can read about the womb´s basic power, the cradle´s strategic power, and the kitchen´s tactical power is:

http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf
Links are all going to k Proxy session

I am only 31.83% Darker than the average person, I don't think that is to bad or is that a good thing hmmmmmm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarbarianFather's post:
  • Bizzy