Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Indonesia Thread
Quote:there is a huge difference in population but whatever you say

you might want to keep up with the conversation before you jump in because we were talking about day game, if you dont think the vast majority of indonesian girls are extremely conservative, well, thats about the same as thinking there are as many people living in the HCMC area as the jakarta area

Even if I agreed with you, it would only explain why there are more & diverse nightlife options in Jakarta.

It still wouldn't explain why the girls in the clubs and online fuck so easily in Jakarta compared to Saigon.

I kept up with the conversation just fine. I even touched on the daygame. Conversations typically evolve and branch out ie conservative vs not, nightlife, etc.

Compare a club like Lush in Saigon to Equinox in Jakarta. These are both filled with party girls. ie Girls who would not be considered conservative. Yet the experience in these clubs will be quite different. Same with Tinder. You can't hardly find any girl on Tinder in Saigon to come straight to your place compared to Jakarta where its not hard at all. We are talking millions and millions of girls. Surely you could find a handful.

Anyways, appears we can just agree to disagree on Indo being conservative. To me they are like the Muslim version of Catholics. Not quite as extreme but it's the best comparison I can think of.

Can let guys go to these countries in the region and make their own opinion.
Dash

you might want to keep up with the conversation before you jump in because we were talking about day game, if you dont think the vast majority of indonesian girls are extremely conservative, well, thats about the same as thinking there are as many people living in the HCMC area as the jakarta area

Even if I agreed with you, it would only explain why there are more & diverse nightlife options in Jakarta.

It still wouldn't explain why the girls in the clubs and online fuck so easily in Jakarta compared to Saigon.

I kept up with the conversation just fine. I even touched on the daygame. Conversations typically evolve and branch out ie conservative vs not, nightlife, etc.

Compare a club like Lush in Saigon to Equinox in Jakarta. These are both filled with party girls. ie Girls who would not be considered conservative. Yet the experience in these clubs will be quite different. Same with Tinder. You can't hardly find any girl on Tinder in Saigon to come straight to your place compared to Jakarta where its not hard at all. We are talking millions and millions of girls. Surely you could find a handful.

Anyways, appears we can just agree to disagree on Indo being conservative. To me they are like the Muslim version of Catholics. Not quite as extreme but it's the best comparison I can think of.

Who's coming with me. To Jakarta Nov 10-25?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Traveltothemax's post:
  • 20Nation
Do you guys pay for taxi's for these girls in general?
In indonesia I never did. But in other countries I did. Like here in Dominican Republic I will sometimes.
(06-13-2017, 04:17 AM)Dash Wrote:

Hey Guys,

I'm 27 y.o from Jakarta..  For locals like me, day game is not really easy.. Indonesian people have a mindset that it's not good to talk with a stranger.. I'm pretty sure, that point doesn't apply to foreigner I guess.. But in some case, Indonesian girls are afraid with Indian people (I'm sorry,I don't mean to be racist).. Once, my friend ask me to accompany her when she blind dated with an Indian guy, and I should be her wingman if she needs an escape..

The gap between lower to higher class people in Jakarta is very high.. I think it's related with conservatism.. Why? Most of the people still stays with their parent until they get married (I'm one of those people).. It didn't block me to get laid because I have a good job & afford to pay a hotel when I need to fuck..

I never have a one night stand with a virgin here.. But, if they already become your lover/girlfriend, it's not that hard to got their virginity..

Related with moslem religions, it's not a problem actually.. Many of Indonesian girl using hijab because their parent ask them to use it.. But, you can undress them & fuck them even when they still wear their hijab..

I'm trying to attach some of digital memories with hijab girl.. Hopefully it works..

I never go to vietnam so I don't know how conservative they're..

Cheers!
[-] The following 10 users Like dsuper9's post:
  • shalabadoo, Bateman, Ouroboros, billyga, mathbl, BarbarianFather, 20Nation, Joshbar, VP13, nitrox76
@dsuper9 I enjoyed reading your post, it's always nice to see another perspective than the majority of people on here whom I assum to be white and with similar backgrounds! Keep them coming
(06-25-2017, 12:08 AM)dsuper9 Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 04:17 AM)Dash Wrote:

Hey Guys,

I'm 27 y.o from Jakarta..  For locals like me, day game is not really easy.. Indonesian people have a mindset that it's not good to talk with a stranger.. I'm pretty sure, that point doesn't apply to foreigner I guess.. But in some case, Indonesian girls are afraid with Indian people (I'm sorry,I don't mean to be racist).. Once, my friend ask me to accompany her when she blind dated with an Indian guy, and I should be her wingman if she needs an escape..

The gap between lower to higher class people in Jakarta is very high.. I think it's related with conservatism.. Why? Most of the people still stays with their parent until they get married (I'm one of those people).. It didn't block me to get laid because I have a good job & afford to pay a hotel when I need to fuck..

I never have a one night stand with a virgin here.. But, if they already become your lover/girlfriend, it's not that hard to got their virginity..

Related with moslem religions, it's not a problem actually.. Many of Indonesian girl using hijab because their parent ask them to use it.. But, you can undress them & fuck them even when they still wear their hijab..

I'm trying to attach some of digital memories with hijab girl.. Hopefully it works..

I never go to vietnam so I don't know how conservative they're..

Cheers!

Haha I love this post. There is a discussion going on about how conservative the country is and then there comes a local guy and posts a digital memory of a girl in a hijab blowing him. Fucking a girl with her hijab on is still on my bucket list. I never did it when I was in Indonesia because I never met any girl who was wearing a hijab when they were with me. I always assumed that girls who wear hijabs during the day are more conservative but if you say that some are just forced by their parents to wear one, I believe you.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, dsuper9. I hope you will post a lot. It is always interesting to have the perspective of a local. How familiar are you with the nightlife scene in Jakarta nowadays?
@shalabadoo I just want to give a local insight .. The very first time I read article in STW, I'm really surprised that mostly I got a same experiences.. Well, I'm kind a newbie for a PUA, and I usually hunt alone,without any wingman.. But trust me, for Indonesian girls, as long as you speak English & came from another country, it's an easy game

Hi @Bateman,

Thanks for the warm welcome..

If we talk about nightlife scene, all the famous clubs was listed in these post (X2, Dragonfly, Immigrant, and Basque).. If you looking for attractive 22-35 y.o girls, that's the right place to hunt.. I'm not surprised that many of girls will ask you to go there because it's really expensive for locals.. 

Kemang area have many nightclub which cheaper than that main area.. You can try Nu China, Tipsy, Eastern Promise.. The crowds are mostly 18-25.. A beer will cost you $6 & a liqueur will cost you from $40 - $100 / bottle..

Another place that not mentioned in this forum is a Beer Garden, Mellys, and Camden.. The atmosphere is quite similar with Bali: life music, good drinks, cheap price, and pretty  girls.. Beer is only $3- $5 and a liquer almost the same like in kemang ($40 - $100)..

Additional Note: Please really be careful about doing drugs in Jakarta.. Stadium was closed because there was a car accident with 9 people died, and the police found out that the driver was get high in Stadium.. 

I don't really recommend nightlife near Kota because it's full of sluts/bitch.. But if you insist you can try Illigals, Sun City, and Crown.. They still have a good vibe,or you can go to classic.. Classic really famous for it cheap prices.. They have a marketing promotion 3 years ago,when they open a new lounge.. It was only 800.000 IDR (almost $80) for All You Can Fuck.. They open from 18.00 - 3.00 (7hours) so 
basically you can fuck 7 girls in a night!

Cheers!
[-] The following 7 users Like dsuper9's post:
  • Bateman, billyga, Dash, shalabadoo, BarbarianFather, 20Nation, VP13
So I've narrowed down going to either Indonesia or Thailand for a week.

Doing some pipelining for Indo now, most of the girls look less than stellar to be honest. lol

How hot is the average girl in Jakarta? What do they tend to look like?
Vic is using DIA.

Anything less would be unexpected.

Delete that app and site from your phone and computer lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • VP13
(08-10-2017, 09:37 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: So I've narrowed down going to either Indonesia or Thailand for a week.

Doing some pipelining for Indo now, most of the girls look less than stellar to be honest. lol

How hot is the average girl in Jakarta? What do they tend to look like?

The average girl in Jakarta is unattractive, to put it bluntly. Obesity, terrible teeth and skin, wrecked faces - all of this is common. I swiped left on tinder 90-95% of the time. Thankfully the minority of cute girls that exist there still provide a lot of options, as a result of the massive overall population and girls' receptiveness to foreigners.

I don't want to compromise the privacy of any girls I met there so I won't post pictures, but swiping a few hundred times on tinder should give you a realistic impression of girls in the 5- and 6-7 range. 8+ are generally restricted to certain nightlife venues. As others have mentioned, the main characteristic that distinguishes Indonesian girls from other South-East Asians is their curves. To put it crudely, if you like handling tits and asses then this a great place to be Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ouroboros's post:
  • VP13
The average girl is a non factor in most places assuming

1) There is a large pool of women

and

2) Easily accessable through online game and night game

Which both Bangkok and Jakarta offer. Now a place like Phnom Penh is ass due to girls just not using online dating. So the average is very much relevant to us.

We are not going after the average girl, certainly on first choice.

Assuming one uses Tinder, Cupid, Badoo and Skout, he will have plenty of 6's to choose from and even a few 7s. If he is really lucky maybe a borderline 8.

Use Tinder and Badoo for the next week and see which city produces the best matches. Then go to that place.

Personally, I would go to Jakarta. Girls are more exotic and everyone goes to Bangkok. ie Less competition.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • VP13
Indonesia looks good foe me, so i want to visit it next year
(08-11-2017, 05:56 AM)mezzomario Wrote: Indonesia looks good foe me, so i want to visit it next year

Can anyone tell me is it better to stay near Kuningan City mall or Plaza Indonesia?
Any one know what is a better location.The area near Kuningan City mall or Plaza Indonesia?