Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Indonesia Thread
So, guys, do you only use tinder for online dating in Indonesia? I remember, that couple of years ago I had good results with indonesiancupid. So, I decided to try it again, but now I can see much less girls there and very few of them look bangable.
Use Tinder everywhere along with Cupid. More options the better.
Dash Wrote:Use Tinder everywhere along with Cupid. More options the better.

Well, yeah, more options is always better. It's just seems that cupid is not worth the money. Is there other good options to pipeline prior to trip to Indonesia?
Cupid is def worth the money. Tons of attractive bangable women.

In a place like Korea, yea it might not be worth it. But Indonesia?

Without question worth it.

Tinder and Cupid is pretty much it for online. I also use Skout, but results suck mostly. Sometimes get lucky and a profile is real and responds.

Tinder is gonna get you many options so you do not need Cupid. But I just like having more options on the menu.

I was only in Jakarta for a few days so I just used Tinder. But had I been staying 1, 2 or more weeks would have bought a Cupid membership.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dash's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore
Some random observations on Jakarta and Indonesian women from my notebook: 

Nightlife venues

The same clubs from 5 years ago are still open and still rocking. 

Except Stadium, that venue got closed. This was a crazy nightlife spot, many people on drugs, stayed open late. But it closed 2 years ago, never had a chance to check it out myself.

The new "happening" place seems to be BASQUE. I couldn't go myself last trip but it was recommended to me by many Indonesian girls. Someone can check it out and report!

Lots of girls smoke

A lot of girls I met and saw were smoking cigarets, it's no deal breaker for me, but -1 point. Also Shisha is very popular and a great date idea. 

Girl's appearance

Even though it's a muslim country, I saw plenty of girls with tattoos, more than expected at least given the country's religion. 
A lot of girls cut hair to shoulder length, it's not short, but it's not long. They would be a solid point hotter with hair till their asses. 

Ladyboys

Another surprising observations is that there ladyboys in Indonesia. Nothing like Thailand or Indonesia but you'll see some on Tinder. So don't let your guards down.

Tinder

Lots of bangable chicks, but the top shelf girls from online game are limited. Super likes work well though, good response rate.
[-] The following 3 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • DAone27, 20Nation, baimu
Hey... visiting Jakarta the 23-30 of March... already have the girls line upped, so hopeful they won't beg out on me..... lol..I met them through SeekingArragments.. great website as Asians haven't quite figured it out!! I'll keep y'all posted on how it goes..
[-] The following 1 user Likes 6monthsiniraq's post:
  • 20Nation
You're gonna have a good time. Keep us posted!
Just finished reading this thread. I'll be hitting up Jakarta myself at some point, these girls look hot!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ViceHunter's post:
  • 20Nation
I am considering a 15 day trip to Jakarta and Bali in late July to mid August. Any advice on days to spend in Bali and Jakarta?
(03-13-2017, 08:26 AM)ViceHunter Wrote: Just finished reading this thread. I'll be hitting up Jakarta myself at some point, these girls look hot!

I'll be there in like 5 days. Let me know if you are around.
(03-13-2017, 11:28 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I am considering a 15 day trip to Jakarta and Bali in late July to mid August.  Any advice on days to spend in Bali and Jakarta?

Jakarta is just city life and girls. Many people don't like the city because it's vast and because of the traffic, but it's easiest to get a bunch of girls. Bali is much more chill. I'd say 10 days JKT (if possible incl. 2 weekends) and 3-4 days Bali. Flights JKT-Bali are cheap.
So are you saying you can't find chicks many chicks in Bali or it's tougher due to smaller population?
Hey, Just got to Jakarta. Having a great time so far. If anybody is here, let me know.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • TravelHardcore
I've been in Jakarta a bit. I'll be honest, I'm feeling some oneitus for my Filipina girl, just excited to get back to her. But i'm here and for Swoop... I guess I have to bang hot chicks... so it's what I have done. The things I do for you guys Wink

Been here a bit and so far have had a blast. Girls look similar to Filipinas and it seems like lower class are harder to get because they are more strict Muslim. It limits to mostly the upper class, but it's not a problem at all.

Here is a really skinny girl I met online, she was obviously a slut, but I enjoyed it all the same.

[Image: image-2.jpeg]
[-] The following 7 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • ViceHunter, StopHummerTime, TravelHardcore, Christoff, BarbarianFather, P.T., TigerT
(03-15-2017, 11:54 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: So are you saying you can't find chicks many chicks in Bali or it's tougher due to smaller population?

I'll be going there soon, but from what I've heard its not great for girls. What happens is that there are so many australian guys and so many foreigners and not as many girls chasing the foreigners. Compared to Jakarta where there are a ton of girls chasing a small amount of foreigners.