Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Indonesia Thread
(02-23-2017, 09:59 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Date with the Daygame chick

Her ass and it was gigantic. I think I went a bit overboard seeking for big booties. This one was the biggest one so far. It was big even by Colombian standards. Too much even.

It looked great in her pants and in the doggystyle position but not so much in any other way.

Oh well, you don't know your limit till you cross it. 

The Balinese chick

Finally the guy left and I bought some beers and took the girl home. We started making out in the elevator. She had been smoking and it was kind of gross so I cut it short, picked her up and threw her on the bed to smash her.

I was exhausted since I'd been up since 6 so I told her to get herself an Uber back to her hotel. 

THC where is the pic bro.... you gotta share. 

Glad to hear you smashed the Balinese, i had a good feeling she was going to get it eventually!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DAone27's post:
  • TravelHardcore
Great to read that you scored some day game as well THC (and that Bali freak!). Jakarta is a sold thing to me now, I'm definetly going there this year or next.
[-] The following 1 user Likes baimu's post:
  • Christoff
THC, you gotta to up North one night to one of those big crazy drug techno clubs. Not many foreigners go there.
(02-24-2017, 08:35 PM)baimu Wrote: Great to read that you scored some day game as well THC (and that Bali freak!). Jakarta is a sold thing to me now, I'm definitely going there this year or next.

The daygame girls were all solid. Unfortunately I won't be able to meet all girls I had lined up. I'm leaving for India in a few days.
The girls are very approachable, but the english level is not that of the Philippines, sometimes you meet girls who don't speak a word of english.

(02-25-2017, 03:37 AM)Dash Wrote: THC, you gotta to up North one night to one of those big crazy drug techno clubs. Not many foreigners go there.

I wanted to go to "Stadium" (infamous crazy club) but it's been closed since 2 years I found out. Do you know of another place like that?

I think I'll check out X2 and/or Equinox tonight.
Here you go.

There is a few big ones up North

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2015/05/ja...-2015.html
(02-25-2017, 05:24 AM)Dash Wrote: Here you go.

There is a few big ones up North

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2015/05/ja...-2015.html

Would like to check out all of these places. I also met a few great girls these past days who are more traditional and I couldn't SNL. Bummed out I don't have more time left.
Fuck, this is what I hate about online game. This Tinder girl, she looked fine on all her pics, 21 years old, great body, cute face although no close up pics. But no red flags; even if she was 1 point less hot IRL, I was expecting a really cute girl. 

She agreed to come to my place and swim. When showed up at my lobby my stomach turned. Nooooooo.... 

The body was still great but she had a bad skin and there was something off in her face... I couldn't bring myself to do "the date of shame" so I told her we couldn't swim because the pool was closed. It was the best I could come up with on the spot. 

This was followed by a very awkward moment where she thought she could still come with me to my room in stead.

I feel really bad for her because she seemed sweet... I'm gonna make it my a rule to ask all future online chicks their Instagram or video chat, this shit was just too brutal.
(02-25-2017, 11:45 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Fuck, this is what I hate about online game. This Tinder girl, she looked fine on all her pics, 21 years old, great body, cute face although no close up pics. But no red flags; even if she was 1 point less hot IRL, I was expecting a really cute girl. 

She agreed to come to my place and swim. When showed up at my lobby my stomach turned. Nooooooo.... 

The body was still great but she had a bad skin and there was something off in her face... I couldn't bring myself to do "the date of shame" so I told her we couldn't swim because the pool was closed. It was the best I could come up with on the spot. 

This was followed by a very awkward moment where she thought she could still come with me to my room in stead.

I feel really bad for her because she seemed sweet... I'm gonna make it my a rule to ask all future online chicks their Instagram or video chat, this shit was just too brutal.

Instagram could easily be filtered and good angles as well. Only two ways to really check a girl out. 

1) Look at a girl's TAGGED pictures on facebook. Could just use a 2nd fb account for this. 

or 

2) Video chat
Some quick updates on Indonesia, if I don't write this down I'll forget about shit. It have been some hectic days here. 

Short Trips Disadvantages

I've been meeting increasingly better girls and some of my favourite ones days before the end of my stay here #Typical. It happened to me also in Japan, where I met my hottest girl days before I had to leave.

This is the downside of being on the move non stop. 

Been on 3 dates where I didn't close: A cock-block situation, a conservative girl, and a time constraint.

The cock block

Tinder girl, model type body (9) but a 5-to-6 face (which combines into an average solid 7) ;Wink 
She showed up in high heels, tight dress. Indonesian girls can dress really well, classy/sexy. But she brought another gay friend. 
Maybe I wasn't in the mood or top of my game, this date went nowhere. This gay guy was much more into the interaction, than the one the Balinese brought along. She proposed to meet another time, but I'd soft-next on her even if I had more time here. 

The conservative girl

I really liked this 21 year old, really cute, good family, funny, and I actually good time hanging out with her. But she was very traditional. SNL was out of the question. I knew she would require more time to seduce, time I didn't have. Against knowing better, I tried to rush it. This nearly ruined it completely. It definitely didn't help, but I had to take some chances.

You win some, you lose some. 

The hot older girl

This girl had a 9 body as well and was the tallest girl I've met in the past week. Really long legs, great shaped small booty and some boobs too. But she was a bit older, I'd say pushing 30. She still looked amazing, good fashion but she will hit the wall soon. 

Shit test galore from the start. She had quite an attitude about herself. 
"What do you think about Indonesian girls"
"How many girls have you met here" 
"What are you looking for on Tinder"

But I was in a good mood and it was fun to pass all her shit and watch her attitude change. The talks got more sexual and she started to qualify herself, I would have gone for the SNL but I had another girl already waiting for me at my apartment lobby. 

We agreed to meet again the next day but it didn't pan out due the time constraints.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation
The Indonesian Girl with the Brazilian body

I got a text message from a girl, I didn't remember how I got her number. But she looked fine in her profile pic: Huge rack, long black straight hair. She wanted to meet me at Grand Indonesia. 

I show up but she's nowhere to be found. Not answering my calls. WTF. 

Shitty, I hate wasting my time 2 days before I leave the country. I have plenty of other girls I could be meeting. Whatever, I just took advantage of being in the mall to buy some healthy food to cook at home. The restaurant meals are delicious here but high carb low protein. You need to cook yourself in Indonesia. 

While I was buying the food, she sent a message: "I'm sorry, forgot my phone in the car. I'm here in the mall". Ok, honest mistake. I texted her back, I just finished shopping, meet me at the Lobby information desk. 

Again no reply, she was not answering my message. It started to piss me off. As I was waiting there for her, guess who I ran into... the Balinese chick.

She: Hi! What are you doing here. Are you waiting for someone?
THC: Yeah, I'm waiting for a friend. 
She: Hmmmmmmmm a date right? 
THC: Hehe, don't be a curious monjet (monkey) 

I talk to her for a while. She realised I was meeting a girl, so she excused herself; she didn't want to be there when the girl showed up. 

I got a phone call from my prospective date; she was waiting at the wrong lobby. I was annoyed at this poit: how fucking hard is it to meet at a mall. I told her to stay there, I'd come to where she was because for sure she'd fuck this up again. 

When I arrived she's with a friend. Just fucking great. But damn, she looked great. 

She was wearing jeans booty shorts, a top showing off her massive rack, and high heels stilettos. I said hello and gave her two kisses (it's an appropriate greeting in Indonesia). She held on to my hand immediately (slut/DTF sign). I already figured this would be in the pocket, easy lay. 

She explained she just needed to bring her friend to the salon and then she'd come with me. Ok, I was relieved to hear that. The friend was also cute, she was 21 but she looked 12. Didn't speak a word of english. We walked her to the salon in the mall and after I went to have a coffee with my girl. 

We were already walking hand in hand a this moment. While we were ordering coffee, she was standing right in front of me and pushed her big ass into me. 

I was getting a boner already. "ONE coffee and we bounce straight home", I thought. 

While we were drinking she did give me some minor shit tests but it was nothing compared to the hot older girl. I planted the seed to go to my place after the coffee. 

"Oh, we have to wait my friend. She drove me here. We have to wait she finished and help find her car" (her english was pretty bad)

Oh fuck, who knows how long a fucking salon will take for girls. I thought this could get fucked up after all. 

"But then she can drive us to your place." , she continued. 

Ok, that was reassuring. Luckily after 20 minutes she got a phone call from her friend that she was ready. We went to pick her up at the salon. The girls spoke in Bahasa to each other.

"My friend is hungry. We have to eat."

Oh my god. This was not going smooth at all for all the slut signs she was giving me.

"She will just join for food, after she will go home"

What was up with this girl and this rollercoaster of potential cockblocking issues.

THC: "Ok, lets eat the Indonesian place I know near my apartment" (this way the tiny girl would drop us off for sure)

We walked back to her car. It was a huge SUV. Not the car I expected for this tiny skinny Indonesian girl who looked like she was 12, she didn't even look like she could drive. My girl got in the back of the car with me and we made out while we drove to my place.

We had dinner and I was inspecting this tiny girl's body language. She smoked liked a badass, having a cigarette dangling from her lips, lighting it up with her previous cigarette. Calling loudly on her phone with her Indonesian boyfriend. It was very weird to observe, the body language didn't match with her young innocent appearance. 

After dinner, she went home. And I took my date to my room. This date had lasted already much longer than I cared about, so I didn't waste time and walked her straight into the bedroom. I took a risk with this because even though she had all the slut signs, it would have been better to take it easy. We made out on the bed and sure enough, there was some LMR: 

Her: "I don't want to do fast. Because then you don't see me again." 
THC: "Of course we will, it's been great today."

I said this while taking off my pants. Getting naked was the right LMR breaker for this situation. She grabbed my dick and started sucking me. She got out her big tits and I took off the booty shorts, which wasn't even easy (CHECK)

I smashed this girl hard but she could take it with her big ass. But she was a screamer. For a moment I had to push her head into the pillow because I was worried the neighbours would come knocking on my door. She would cum easily (CHECK), and the harder I fucked her the harder she'd cum. Great sex. After I was done she could barely walk anymore, literally. She got out of the bed to go to the bathroom, but she fell on the floor because her legs didn't work anymore. 

After she recovered she made me dinner. Great lay, fun girl. Too bad I can't see her again >.<
[-] The following 2 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, Christoff
Haha savage, life goals right there. Digital memories should be nice.
I love Jakarta! It's my favorite city in Southeast Asia for a short trip. Tinder is absolute madness there, almost every swipe is a match.

Last time I was there was in December for a week with a good friend sharing a really nice 2 bedroom apartment in Sudirman. All you need to do is match with a girl on Tinder, order her to your apartment lobby and then take her upstairs and bang her. Some girls are a bit harder and require a coffee in the mall next to your apartment. We were always honest with our girls and they knew exactly what we were up to. At one point the girls we just fucked ran into our next dates who were already waiting in the lobby. This caused some drama one time but we just found it hilarious. Sometimes my girls and my friend's girls met in the living room and became best friends after 10mins of talking. It's amazing how fast Indonesian people can bond with other people. Or maybe sluts can just bond easily with oder Tinder sluts.

Nightlife is pretty sweet too but fucking expensive. A cocktail sets you back 10$ and bottle service is a couple hundreds of dollars. Dragonfly, Immigrant, X2 and Jenja are the places to go. Domain club was shit when I was there. It was full of poorly dressed indonesian guys. Jenja is a new club as I have heard, but I really liked it. Never checked out the clubs in the north but according to some girls Collosseum ist the afterhours club everyone goes to these days.

Some more tips on Jakarta:

- always use Uber because taxis in Jakarta have no idea where they are driving. Uber is not much more expensive, the driver has GPS and you don't get ripped off
- GOJEK is a cool app that lets you order everything you can buy in a store in Jakarta. It is also one of the cheapest way to buy booze but expect to pay at least 30-40$ for a bottle of rum/whiskey/vodka
- Sudirman is a really good location if you are going out at night. It is located between Dragonfly, X2 and Immigrant. You are near thamrin but also have a mall (Sudirman City Walk) nearby
- Go to a gym and ask if you can try it out for a few days. I trained in Gold's Gym for 3 days
- If you are white, you are a god in Indonesia. People do everything for you. I didn't have any sneakers when I showed up at the gym, so the guy at the reception just gave me his sneakers. Security guards at the apartment were very friendly and spoke good english. Everytime I orderd something on GoJek or ordered an Uber, I just gave them my phone and they talked to the driver.
- Get an apartment and cook your own food
- It is much easier to break into higher social circles in Indonesia than it is in Bangkok for example
- Go with a friend. It is much more fun and you can get a bigger apartment with a nice living room where you can hang out with multiple girls
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bateman's post:
  • 20Nation
Hey guys, is anyone still in jakarta? Will be here this all week, would be great to meet someone
(02-28-2017, 01:54 PM)GoodTimes Wrote: Hey guys, is anyone still in jakarta? Will be here this all week, would be great to meet someone

Wish I could have stayed longer. I just left today.
(02-28-2017, 02:23 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 01:54 PM)GoodTimes Wrote: Hey guys, is anyone still in jakarta? Will be here this all week, would be great to meet someone

Wish I could have stayed longer. I just left today.

Ahh that sucks. Well another time, another place then. Go get these indians Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes GoodTimes's post:
  • TravelHardcore