Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Indonesia Thread
Day 2: Double Up

It's so much better to be in a spacious apartment. The view is also great. I was thinking about taking it easy and hitting the gym but I got a message from a Tinder girl she was at the mall near me; so I went to meet her there. 

This was one of the very few times a girl looked BETTER than her profile pictures. Petite, young, smily girl. 

We went for a coffee. I was pretty tired from the night before, but she had a great extrovert personality and spoke perfect english, so it was an easy date. After coffee we walked around the mall; I needed to buy some stuff for the apartment. 

Kino escalated very naturally. When we took the escalators, she suddenly turned around and kissed me. I was getting more DTF signs, I knew this was in the pocket. 

We walked back to my apartment to "put back the stuff I bought". We were already making out in the elevator. I basically walked her straight into my bedroom and started banging her. 

She looked so innocent, but she liked to dirty talk during sex. "I like your cock, fuck my pussy". 

I smashed her few times. She wanted to spend the night and honestly I wouldn't have mind but it was Saturday and I wanted to see Jakarta nightlife. I called her an Uber and sent her off.

Jakarta Clubbing

I girl invited me to club Immigrant. Dash described it accurately. Great music, decent people, pricey drinks (10 dollars for a shot, 8 dollars for a beer). When I got there at 1 am it was still pretty empty. 

I saw the girl who invited me here. She was with 2 friends. Average looking girls, there were more attractive girls in the club but two of these girls were actually really cool. They bought me drinks and I sandwich danced with them. 

I was in a dilemma to trade up but I figure I'd see how it would play with these friends. I kissed both but it was as far as that path would go. 

This place had a lot of potential. Girls were checking me out non stop, some approached me and try to drag me away from the girls I was with.

I got some number closes but in the end I decided to go for the sure thing (the friend of the girl who invited me). This girl had the sexiest dance moves I've seen in a long long time. She gave me a boner just watching her from a distance. I just knew this was gonna be a good lay. 

I was correct. 

She took it like a pro. Smashed her so hard she started yelling "I love you" during sex. I turned her over and damn, she had a BIG ass as well.

It's like Indonesia stole all the ass from the other Asian countries. 

[Image: indonesian-booty.jpg]

Day 3: Hangover

Woke up with a hangover. Sent the girl off cause I had planned a date in the after noon. This time no luck. She looked fine in her pictures but it turned out to be a SIF (secret internet fatty). 

Not extremely bad but it was a WNB (would not bang). I had a coffee with her and excused myself. 

I'm not gonna meet up with girls anymore unless I've seen their Instagram accounts. Such a waste of time if she doesn't look like her pics. 

The young girl from the day before was texting me. She was fun so I let her come back over and let her spend the night. I had a great time with her swimming and practicing Indonesian. 

Day 4: Chilling and setting up dates

I started contacting my pipeline properly. Girls seemed eager to meet up. Tomorrow I have 5 girls wanting to meet, but all of them at night (after work / university) so I'm need to do some rescheduling or try to go for very to-the-point dates. 

About to go out and meet a Tinder girl near my place now and maybe after head out to get some beers. 

<3 INDO
[-] The following 3 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, Bizzy, Joshbar
Day 4: Continued

Really great date tonight. The girl came over to the restaurant where I was having dinner, right next to my apartment building. After dinner, I took her to a nearby shisha café where we had some beers. 

She was wearing skin tight yoga pants and I could already see she had a nice booty. She had a fun personality. We joked around, I tried out the Indonesian words I had learned today, great fun. 

After shisha and beer I took her to my place to show the amazing view ;Wink

We made out on the balcony and there was 0 LMR when I picked her up and threw her on the bed and took off those tight pants. 

[Image: asianbooty2.jpg]

Indonesians put the 'Ass' in Assian.
[-] The following 2 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, Joshbar
Good stuff
Day 5: Really cool girl

I planned a date during the day with a Balinese girl. Met her on Tinder and it was her last day here but she wanted to meet before she caught her flight. 

I texted her when I woke up to hang out at my place, she answered "I will only come to your place if you come pick me up".

I told her I'd sent her an uber that would drop her off but she started giving me bullshit "No, you have to come here before I go with you. I'm not a typical easy Indonesian girl." 

This instantly killed all desire to meet her. 

THC: "I'm not a typical foreigner that puts up with spoiled brats. Not interested anymore."

This made her change her tone "Okay, I'll come to your place. You can send the uber now"

She seemed like a slut that has been pumped & dumped too many times and was trying to overcompensate by pretending not to be easy #FAIL

I stopped replying because I didn't want to waste my time dealing with this type of bs. 

So in stead I took the time to relax and get a workout in. I had two dates planned for this evening; at 7pm and 10pm. It was a tight schedule but doable; unfortunately the first girl got delayed by an hour.

When I tried to move the 2nd girl to 11pm she told me it was too late and preferred to meet another date. 

So one date today. I took her to a shisha place. She had a beautiful face, half Indonesian, half white; but could have lost a few pounds. She had one of the greatest personalities I've met in a long time; so positive and easy going. It was genuinely fun to be with her. 

After the shisha I took her to my place, we made out, but when I tried to take off her pants she stopped me. I thought it was the first LMR of this trip but she told me she was on her period. 

Normally, I'd push for it (a real pirate has blood on his sword); but I have 3 dates planned for tomorrow so I didn't insist. She gave a hell of a blow job though. 

When she left I checked my phone. The entitled Balinese girl from before had been texting me she was in my area asking to meet up: The power of willingness to walk away. 

Day Game

The girls from day game have been texting and calling me daily, I just haven't had the chance yet to plan dates with them. One daygame girl I'll see tomorrow (the first one I met). 

It seems day game has a lot of potential here. I'm going to spend some more time on that too this week.
  • baimu, DAone27, P.T.
Real cool report again. The Balinese case is such a good example of princess\slut behavior.
One question : all those girls with nice round booties from online game, they tend to show it on their profile or you usually find out on the date?
(02-21-2017, 05:11 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Day 5: Really cool girl

When she left I checked my phone. The entitled Balinese girl from before had been texting me she was in my area asking to meet up: The power of willingness to walk away. 

So what happened with the Balinese?  Shy
(02-21-2017, 06:22 PM)baimu Wrote: One question : all those girls with nice round booties from online game, they tend to show it on their profile or you usually find out on the date?

Very few show it off on their profiles, with the girls I met from online I found out on the date. But round booties are prevalent here.

(02-21-2017, 07:55 PM)DAone27 Wrote:

So what happened with the Balinese?  Shy

It was already midnight by the time my date left, didn't reply to her messages anymore. Not gonna pursue. She's leaving either today or tomorrow and I'm fully booked Smile

I planned a date during the day with a Balinese girl. Met her on Tinder and it was her last day here but she wanted to meet before she caught her flight. 

I texted her when I woke up to hang out at my place, she answered "I will only come to your place if you come pick me up".

I told her I'd sent her an uber that would drop her off but she started giving me bullshit "No, you have to come here before I go with you. I'm not a typical easy Indonesian girl." 

This instantly killed all desire to meet her. 

THC: "I'm not a typical foreigner that puts up with spoiled brats. Not interested anymore."

This made her change her tone "Okay, I'll come to your place. You can send the uber now"

She seemed like a slut that has been pumped & dumped too many times and was trying to overcompensate by pretending not to be easy #FAIL

I stopped replying because I didn't want to waste my time dealing with this type of bs. 

So in stead I took the time to relax and get a workout in. I had two dates planned for this evening; at 7pm and 10pm. It was a tight schedule but doable; unfortunately the first girl got delayed by an hour.

When I tried to move the 2nd girl to 11pm she told me it was too late and preferred to meet another date. 

So one date today. I took her to a shisha place. She had a beautiful face, half Indonesian, half white; but could have lost a few pounds. She had one of the greatest personalities I've met in a long time; so positive and easy going. It was genuinely fun to be with her. 

After the shisha I took her to my place, we made out, but when I tried to take off her pants she stopped me. I thought it was the first LMR of this trip but she told me she was on her period. 

Normally, I'd push for it (a real pirate has blood on his sword); but I have 3 dates planned for tomorrow so I didn't insist. She gave a hell of a blow job though. 

Day Game

The girls from day game have been texting and calling me daily, I just haven't had the chance yet to plan dates with them. One daygame girl I'll see tomorrow (the first one I met). 

It seems day game has a lot of potential here. I'm going to spend some more time on that too this week.

The power to walk away is part of the abundance mindset and solid frame that is obviously part of (your) the pirate mentality.  Yo-ho(e)-ho(e) and a bottle of rum as you plunder forth THC.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
[-] The following 2 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • TravelHardcore, shalabadoo
(02-22-2017, 04:01 AM)P.T. Wrote: The power to walk away is part of the abundance mindset and solid frame that is obviously part of (your) the pirate mentality.  Yo-ho(e)-ho(e) and a bottle of rum as you plunder forth THC.

#ThisIsHowWeDoIt

I need to get out and start filming a bit more to make an Indonesian Video Datasheet.
Shot this short video this morning from the back of a motor taxi. They're cheap and much faster than a regular taxi since Jakarta is a non-stop traffic jam.

[-] The following 2 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, P.T.
So I'm heading down to New Orleans for Mardi gras. I lived there when I was in Highschool,  but now that I'm going down to visit I'm going to be staying with my mom. This totally fucks up logistics for me because I'm used to having my own apartment in my university and bringing babes back to my mom's house is a no go. I've started to  pipeline with Tinder , how do I adjust and maximize my chances of banging new babes ??
(02-22-2017, 07:00 AM)Bizzy Wrote: So I'm heading down to New Orleans for Mardi gras. I lived there when I was in Highschool,  but now that I'm going down to visit I'm going to be staying with my mom. This totally fucks up logistics for me because I'm used to having my own apartment in my university and bringing babes back to my mom's house is a no go. I've started to  pipeline with Tinder , how do I adjust and maximize my chances of banging new babes ??

Filter girls who don't live at home with their parents.
(02-22-2017, 07:00 AM)Bizzy Wrote: So I'm heading down to New Orleans for Mardi gras. I lived there when I was in Highschool,  but now that I'm going down to visit I'm going to be staying with my mom. This totally fucks up logistics for me because I'm used to having my own apartment in my university and bringing babes back to my mom's house is a no go. I've started to  pipeline with Tinder , how do I adjust and maximize my chances of banging new babes ??

For completely unrelated questions like this, start a new thread.
Nice thread THC. Especially with the digital memories. SOOOOOO obvious what type of guy you are (ass man) haha. This has been me reading this thread:
[Image: MrW5mUX.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • TravelHardcore
Day 6: Double up! 

I woke up at 6am and I couldn't sleep anymore, so went for a walk around the city to find breakfast. Most malls don't open until 9 or 10am so I had the McDonalds breakfast. It was actually a good change from the Indonesian diet. 

Around noon one of my girls came over. Man, her ass is just the best. We hung out all afternoon, banging and taking siestas.

I sent her home to work on a post on Shanghai (publishing tonight) and I had a date planned at 8pm.

Date with the Daygame chick

This is the girl I met near the coffee shop on my first day. I was amazed by her ass (huge) and she looked fine in her business attire, glasses, and high heels. 

I invited her to my usual dating spot right next to my condo. I could already tell by the way she greeted me she was DTF. She very receptive of kino. 

She was sending me all the kiss/DTF signals so after about 15 minutes I just went for the kiss. 

She hesitated briefly: "You can't kiss in public in Indonesia" 
THC: "I can, they gave me a special permit at the airport", then kissed her. 

BTW, none of the other girls mentioned anything about kissing in public, I think it was her personal opinion. 

I talked about my travel video she instantly interrupts me: "You have to show me!". This girl was down for it. I took her back to my place. We didn't even watch the video but went straight to the bedroom making out. 

She gave me a ridiculous token LMR line "We're not gonna fuck!" but didn't even stop me the slightest from touching her pussy and taking off her pants.

Her ass and it was gigantic. I think I went a bit overboard seeking for big booties. This one was the biggest one so far. It was big even by Colombian standards. Too much even.

It looked great in her pants and in the doggystyle position but not so much in any other way.

Oh well, you don't know your limit till you cross it. 

The Balinese chick

After I smashed her, I checked my phone. Guess who's back. The Balinese chick sent me messages that she was in my area and wanted to meet up. But her phone was about to die. 

So I rushed out the big assed daygame chick and answer her that I can meet her at 10pm. 

Bali chick: "Is it okay if I bring my gay friend who doesn't speak english?" 
THC: "No, let's just meet you and me"
Bali chick: "He will just stay a while and then needs to go back" 

This was actually a good sign; she was already implying staying over. I tell her it's OK.

She shows up and we drink some beers at the Family Mart in front of my building. The gay guy just sits with us at the table playing on his phone. He's trying to find a gay Tinder date or something. At least he's not cock blocking. 

Finally the guy left and I bought some beers and took the girl home. We started making out in the elevator. She had been smoking and it was kind of gross so I cut it short, picked her up and threw her on the bed to smash her.

I was exhausted since I'd been up since 6 so I told her to get herself an Uber back to her hotel. 

Day 7: Date fail

I went on a lunch date with a girl who I thought was going to be hot. I had seen her Instagram profile and she looked great in all of her pictures. But she looked very different in person. Not bad looking, she looked fine, but I felt no attraction to her. Zero sex appeal. 

Another reminder why I never go on dinner/lunch dates. Now I was stuck with her for lunch. While it was not unpleasant, I knew I didn't want anything from this interaction so it felt like a huge waste of time. 

I had another date with hot girl planned for tonight, but she just flaked. I had been getting a flakey vibe from her so luckily I double booked with another girl at 8pm. 

To be continued!
  • 20Nation, DAone27, blztw
(02-23-2017, 09:59 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Her ass and it was gigantic. I think I went a bit overboard seeking for big booties. This one was the biggest one so far. It was big even by Colombian standards. Too much even.

I wonder how much bigger than the other two you posted. Those were huge to begin with  Rolleyes Too bad you didn't snap a pic!
[-] The following 1 user Likes colombiunpride's post:
  • TravelHardcore