Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99% of American Men Are Beta Pussies
The unfortunate truth is 99% of American Men are Beta Pussies.   I've been in the Game for many years.  Every year there are less and less alpha males.     Please help me, most of the guys that think they are alphas, have "a stick up their ass" and don't want to have fun.  They don't want to be your friend.  Lying about their great lives has become the norm.   What have you guys seen?   What can be done to reverse this trend?
(03-12-2017, 10:54 PM)brianmark Wrote: What can be done to reverse this trend?

My life changed forever when I went first time to Eastern Europe. I went alone and told everyone how good it is. I went more than ten times.
After five years, one of my closest friends would finally join me. He did not do a single approach and he did not use any dating app.
Nevertheless, he liked the stay there but he would not go anymore because the menus in restaurants is usually not translated into english...

It's already very difficult to motivate friends to join you on a trip. But changing society or reversing a trend is basically impossible for an average guy.
Famous bloggers were attacked and hated for their ideas on masculinity.

The only thing we can do is meet like-minded individuals in our home cities or on the road.
[-] The following 3 users Like Beentheredonethat's post:
  • Shaen, brianmark, HereComesAShark
I want to hear about your experiences in Eastern Europe. What countries and cities do you visit and how gaming girls is any different! 
@Brianmark
99% of American men might be true. I think if you didn't have any good male role models growing you can easily fall into the 99%.  That is one thing about long term relationship that I would love is to have my own son to pass down and teach him everything I know. Raise him to be a man. Something I missed out on at an early age
(03-13-2017, 03:25 PM)Shaen Wrote: I want to hear about your experiences in Eastern Europe. What countries and cities do you visit and how gaming girls is any different!

I visited over ten years ago. Kiev and Warsaw.
Kiev was already back then quite popular for girls.
I disliked the my own girls before and thought let's go and visit this almost unknown land. I visited first time when I was not game-aware. In my wildest dreams I could not imagine a country so good. The girls were superior in every way - well dressed, slim, polite, good manners, modest... A rejection over there felt better than actual sex in the west.
My colleagues labelled me a sex tourist going for cheap whores. I am sure some of them are in a miserable marriage now.

What changed within 10 years:
- the secret is out and there are a lot more foreigners now, especially Kiev, Lviv
- flight tickets dropped in price. I remember paying 600$ for a round trip flight
- girls more westernised, especially in big cities

What remains the same:
- conversational Russian goes a long way
- some goes for game
- girls value a man who take action but who still acts as a gentleman
[-] The following 3 users Like Beentheredonethat's post:
  • Shaen, brianmark, P.T.
Thanks! Im actively learning Russian now. Im planning a 1 week trip with my friend (born and raised in Russia until he was 25) and then planning another trip next year for a month. The first trip will be to visit his family that is 2 hours north of odessa and the second trip Im not sure what city. Do you have a favorite city?

+1 rep point from me!
Anything Ukraine for me is gold right now
Maybe it's because most guys in U.S haven't met really feminine girls, it's a toxic environment for girls in that sense.

Living here I rarely ever go for American girls and focus on the foreign because they're much higher quality. The less English, the better. Sometimes being masculine and forward can be such a breath of fresh air for these girls, it's funny watching these "high powered girls" turn into little school girls haha
So it's well documented that every year for the past like 30 years, testosterone in men has been going down. Now, I've been hearing this theory a lot lately about how drinking things from plastics lowers your testosterone. Apparently there are a lot of studies that support this. The plastic is obviously not natural and ingesting liquids that have been in it for long periods of time messes with our hormones. It makes sense because if you think back to 80 years ago, men drank from wells or bottle cans. Having spent a lot of time in South East Asia (everybody drinks everything from plastic bottles), I see a very high percentage of gay and effeminate guys. Way higher than I think is natural (there have always been gays in a small percentage). Maybe there is something to this theory.
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, P.T., TravelHardcore
That is true BPA is a chemical that acts like estrogen in the body. That is especially bad for men but also bad for girls. It can make them develop faster at earlier ages. BPA is just the tip of the iceberg. Don't want to get me started on human health and the effects major food corporate is doing...its disgusting!
[-] The following 2 users Like Shaen's post:
  • P.T., 20Nation
Go check out UN states for sperm count and sperm motility across the world since the 1949, country by country (where reported). Ask yourself why did this not happen for 10´s of thousands of years, but has happened over the past 70 years? BPA and other assorted goodies are also in the lining of canned goods from tuna to peanuts.

Go to Chile and buy produce from local farmers for a few months and see the change, there are some good locations within 90 minutes of Santiago. Better yet, make a plan to have some land and grow a few things, have a few cows with some Chilean girl. They are not as pretty as Venezuela, Columbia, Argentina or Brazil, but it is good to have a hangout south of the equator.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
[-] The following 3 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • 20Nation, Shaen, BravoZulu
Yeah, I have seen some of those figures. I hope this gets brought to life and they do more studies about it so we can fix it. As a guy who has tried to Testosterone, I can tell you that it's kind of man's happiness drug. Sex.. amazing... drive to approach... very high.. times where you feel depressed? Basically never. It's a very important hormone in men and anything causing problems with it should be a priority to the world.
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, P.T.
What are/did you take 20? Did you see a doctor or did you take a supplement? I have always wondered if the test boosters over the counter supplements were BS or what.
The problem for us travellers is that we are dependent on mineral water, since tap water is too bad quality. In almost every country I've been (maybe except Eastern Europe), the water is sold in plastic bottles.
Most non-alcoholic drinks aren't in glass bottles. Only soft drinks are in aluminium cans, but they fuck up my health more than some hormones in plastic bottles.

How do you avoid this problem?
(03-16-2017, 07:18 AM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: The problem for us travellers is that we are dependent on mineral water, since tap water is too bad quality. In almost every country I've been (maybe except Eastern Europe), the water is sold in plastic bottles.
Most non-alcoholic drinks aren't in glass bottles. Only soft drinks are in aluminium cans, but they fuck up my health more than some hormones in plastic bottles.

How do you avoid this problem?

Yeah, I have the same issue. I think currently there is no solution. The best thing that can happen is we can bring more light on this issue and maybe make it a big deal in the world. Then, if there is a demand for water online from glass bottles (which there is still water like that), it will become easier to buy.

(03-15-2017, 12:12 PM)Shaen Wrote: What are/did you take 20? Did you see a doctor or did you take a supplement?  I have always wondered if the test boosters over the counter supplements were BS or what.

I have tried Testosterone injections in Mexico, Colombia and Dominican Republic. It's legal there without a prescription. It started out I just wanted to try it and get some gains in the gym, but after I saw my mood and sex drive sky rocket, I did it a few more times. I think it's something you have to be careful with though, do the research and you will be fine.
(03-13-2017, 07:27 AM)Beentheredonethat Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 10:54 PM)brianmark Wrote: What can be done to reverse this trend?

My life changed forever when I went first time to Eastern Europe. I went alone and told everyone how good it is. I went more than ten times.
After five years, one of my closest friends would finally join me. He did not do a single approach and he did not use any dating app.
Nevertheless, he liked the stay there but he would not go anymore because the menus in restaurants is usually not translated into english...

When I used to read about people's adventures in Thailand / the Philippines I would think to myself "I need to go there ASAP!".

I've been to SE Asia a few times now and have had more than my share of fun. When I come back to my home country and tell guys about what waits for them overseas they are completely unmotivated to go. One guy (who just so happens to be moving in with his girlfriend) said "Well maybe it's better that I don't experience that.. it would ruin things for me here".

I don't get it... Maybe guys like us are just wired differently.
[-] The following 2 users Like HereComesAShark's post:
  • 20Nation, Jason55
It's one thing to point out betaness, but simply stating the obvious doesn't better your life.

The question to ask is, "given the pervasiveness of betaness, what am I going to do?"

Other men being betas means less competition for you and I. While there are plenty of betas who are successful in earning money, how many are really experiencing their dream lifestyle.

For example, if I work hard to learn how to plan and host parties and successfully learn how fill those parties with attractive women,the skills that I've developed in this area are only going to be magnified by the lack of competition from other men.

While many betas earn enough money to host a cool party, they lack the ability approach women and put together a decent guest-list of quality tail.

If my parties are cool enough that attractive women WANT to be invited to them, then I've got a really valuable thing on my hands, because I face little competition.
[-] The following 2 users Like Suits's post:
  • 20Nation, 262