Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "would you smash it" thread (contains NSFW)
ahaha funny thread. Let's go deeper. Who would bang a tranny assuming they were hot and had surgically removed their dick to create a vagina
(03-13-2017, 12:42 PM)DAone27 Wrote: All nice answer guys, we now see who would def take one for the team and be the ultimate wing!! 

So how about this one, if you knew she had a STD

In that case I might not fuck her but for sure I'd take a selfie with that butt on my shoulder Big Grin.
[-] The following 2 users Like baimu's post:
  • Shaen, DAone27
(03-13-2017, 03:04 PM)Shaen Wrote: I like this thread! It is interesting to see what everyone's 4-7 is.  Everyone's different and 4-7 can blurr.  
@DAone27
I wouldn't touch anyone with an STD lol. Nice question btw

All these girls here in my opinion are in the 5-6 range

The girl with the stripes at the end of the night perhaps. For a threesome I'd accept any 2 from this group however.
[-] The following 3 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • Shaen, DAone27, 20Nation
(03-16-2017, 07:53 AM)blztw Wrote: ahaha funny thread. Let's go deeper. Who would bang a tranny assuming they were hot and had surgically removed their dick to create a vagina

It is still a man so HELL NO!! Dodgy

Ok lets keep this one going, you have a choice pick one and state how many beers you need before you SMASH!!

Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
(03-16-2017, 02:37 PM)DAone27 Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 07:53 AM)blztw Wrote: ahaha funny thread. Let's go deeper. Who would bang a tranny assuming they were hot and had surgically removed their dick to create a vagina

Ok lets keep this one going, you have a choice pick one and state how many beers you need before you SMASH!!

haha nice addition. Girl on the right. 6 beers.
(03-16-2017, 03:56 PM)20Nation Wrote: haha nice addition. Girl on the right. 6 beers.

Yeah before me and my buddy's would do that alot but instead of beers we would look at them and say "how many Kicks to the face" to make her look good.  Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like DAone27's post:
  • Shaen, 20Nation

Just no
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarbarianFather's post:
  • Shaen
(03-16-2017, 03:56 PM)20Nation Wrote:

haha nice addition. Girl on the right. 6 beers.

Haha this and a pillow
[-] The following 3 users Like Christoff's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, DAone27
Saw this girl and instantly thought of this thread! I don't do fat girls but maaaaybeee make an exception here? She looks like a lot of fun lol

How would you guys rank her? Or is in a different category?

[-] The following 3 users Like Shaen's post:
  • DAone27, usmaniac, 20Nation
I would, no remorse. She's bangable fat
[-] The following 4 users Like Christoff's post:
  • usmaniac, Shaen, 20Nation, TravelHardcore
(03-16-2017, 08:18 PM)Shaen Wrote: Saw this girl and instantly thought of this thread! I don't do fat girls but maaaaybeee make an exception here? She looks like a lot of fun lol

She would def be a lot of fun, probably kill you with the tits but pretty damn sure getting her in a back shot would be awesome!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DAone27's post:
  • Shaen
(03-16-2017, 08:18 PM)Shaen Wrote: Saw this girl and instantly thought of this thread! I don't do fat girls but maaaaybeee make an exception here? She looks like a lot of fun lol

I would go with out of the norms, so normal scaling would not apply.

Do big boobs really count as a fat girl.

One on the left a bottle of Capt. Morgan, is the one on the right a pretty boy?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarbarianFather's post:
  • Shaen

She reminds me of a Finnish girl I picked up on a small festival a few years ago. Easiest lay ever. You might say she picked me up  Big Grin
Anyway, exactly the same body, only blonde hair and blue eyes. It was a great experience and I'd do it again any day.
[-] The following 2 users Like usmaniac's post:
  • Shaen, 20Nation
@DAone27 lmfao! I would get in front of her and plop those tits on my shoulders and take her for a piggyback ride!

@BarbarianFather yea she's not really fat anywhere but her tits.

haha I would smash her for sure. Not only because I love big tits (although not quite so big), but because of the novelty aspect of it. It's not often you can find a girl with tits that big who isn't fat. For me, the TtWR or Tits to waist ratio, is very important when I decide if a girl is bangable. There is something so sexy about a girl with D cup tits, but if her gut portrudes as far out uas her tits, it's not sexy at all anymore.

Definitely would bang. She's like a 5/10 for me but +1 for tits and TtWR and +.5 for novelty for having boobs that size. so she's a 5(6.5)/10 for me.
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, DAone27, kiwikrush