Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "would you smash it" thread (contains NSFW)
We all have an idea of what a 5/10 is. So the question is would you smash it. 

Here you post your instant messages from the gawkers that stalk to your profile and you would think before you smash!!

So tell me would you smash this!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
She looks like a 7 to me. Nice big boobs and nothing wrong with what I see ^_^
I'd bang it. That cud even be refuck material if she got a nice ass or good bj skill
[-] The following 1 user Likes baimu's post:
  • Christoff
I would
Yeah I would too (wouldn't brag about it though or want anybody to see me with her, has to be an easy smash). That one's too easy.

Would you smash?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwcfgiSCCwaw2OxCnNvce...3QfwMsRL3v]
@20 Yeah if i was drunk or high!!

Now what about this one, would you smash?

@daone27 Currently wouldn't smash it, maybe at times in my past I would have, but it would be a situation where, if she came straight to my place (I was very horny and in a cold streak) and I had to do no work (and nobody saw), I would probably do it, but I would be disappointed afterwards when I saw that body with the clothes off. Has one of those bodies that can look ok in clothes, like she could have a decent body underneath there but... no.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • mike
(03-10-2017, 08:38 PM)DAone27 Wrote: We all have an idea of what a 5/10 is. So the question is would you smash it. 

Here you post your instant messages from the gawkers that stalk to your profile and you would think before you smash!!

So tell me would you smash this!!

Now this is an interesting thread. Would smash this one. The other ones in this thread I wouldn't - not claiming I haven't smashed on par or worse, just sober now  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • DAone27, Shaen
Think need to add to the equation " If sober would you smash it" because alcohol gets your dick into all kinds of places it shouldn't go.
[-] The following 2 users Like BarbarianFather's post:
  • Christoff, Wdubz
Yeah I have to agree. Horny/drunk is a deadly combination. For me, so is "oh shit this girl isn't as hot as her pictures online, but she came straight to my room and wants to fuck.... what the hell." Especially while horny because I have turned girls away even the ones that showed up at my place DTF.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Christoff
The first one is smashable presented like this, but I wouldn't chase her if I saw her in a bar. Unless she is one of the last ones dancing at the end of the evening and I don't want to go home alone.

#2 and # 3 not.
All nice answer guys, we now see who would def take one for the team and be the ultimate wing!! 

So how about this one, if you knew she had a STD

I like this thread! It is interesting to see what everyone's 4-7 is.  Everyone's different and 4-7 can blurr.  
@DAone27
I wouldn't touch anyone with an STD lol. Nice question btw
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaen's post:
  • DAone27
(03-13-2017, 03:04 PM)Shaen Wrote: I like this thread! It is interesting to see what everyone's 4-7 is.  Everyone's different and 4-7 can blurr.  
@DAone27
I wouldn't touch anyone with an STD lol. Nice question btw

All these girls here in my opinion are in the 5-6 range

Yes i agree with you, If i knew there was a girl with a STD no matter how hot she is I wouldn't fucking touch her with a 10 foot pole even if you were pushing it!!

in your pic, yes they are all 5-6, and a little slutty looking too  Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes DAone27's post:
  • Shaen
(03-13-2017, 03:20 PM)DAone27 Wrote: in your pic, yes they are all 5-6, and a little slutty looking too  Cool

Your slutty radar is on point brother! 3 on the right are ummm ....easy lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaen's post:
  • DAone27
Yeah if I knew a girl had an std it would fuck with her I saw her. Couldn't do it.
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, DAone27