Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinder for free
So I've been doing a little research and found a method to swipe in any location and to get unlimited likes on Tinder, the only catch is ..it only works on Android phones. I haven't found a hack for iPhones yet.

To swipe In any location:

1.) Download application called fake G.P.S on Google play store.

2.) After downloading , go to your settings,  then go to Developer options..

3.) In Developer actions, click on mock location app, then click on the fake G.P.S app you just downloaded.

4 .) Then go back to the fake G.P.S app and type any location you wish to pipeline in.

To get unlimited likes:

1.) Go to settings once more, then go to date and time.

2.) Turn off automatic date and time. 

3.) Then click on "Set Date " and set your date to a day ahead or any date in the future. Do this step once you have run out of swipes.

4. ) Then if The tinder app is a recent app , close it, then go back to it

P.S this helped me pipeline a week ahead on my last trip.

Cheers!!!
[-] The following 8 users Like Bizzy's post:
  • Dash, Christoff, 20Nation, baimu, TravelHardcore, DAone27, P.T., k pop
Interesting.

I pay for the plus benefits.

Any non plus members can confirm?
Wow great tip thanks! Sound easy to set up.
#LIFEHACK. I'm using Tinder plus, already paid for the next year so can't verify. Interesting find!
Interesting, I wonder if it can be done for iOS as well!!
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
They should give more superlikes for plus subscribers.
(03-09-2017, 02:28 PM)Dash Wrote: They should give more superlikes for plus subscribers.

Are you using superlikes with success? I get the impression the girls feel more stuck up once you've superliked them. On the other hand it does get you front of the line which could be more important.
(03-09-2017, 03:38 PM)taxhaven Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 02:28 PM)Dash Wrote: They should give more superlikes for plus subscribers.

Are you using superlikes with success? I get the impression the girls feel more stuck up once you've superliked them. On the other hand it does get you front of the line which could be more important.

It works for me. 40-60% match me back
(03-09-2017, 03:38 PM)taxhaven Wrote:

Second, 5 is nothing. 

Superlikes work better or worse depending on the location. They worked great for me in Jakarta and Brazil.
I tried to get cheaper pricing by changing my age on my faebook to under 30 but the price is the same when I checked.

How much is the Gold subscription in your area?
already knew about the gps hack and always use it to pipeline, had no idea tinder would be dumb enough to fall for a simple date change, thanks
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(10-27-2017, 01:53 AM)Dash Wrote: I tried to get cheaper pricing by changing my age on my faebook to under 30 but the price is the same when I checked.

How much is the Gold subscription in your area?

I did the same last weekend and successfully got it working. 

You need to go in the settings and Delete your account (you'll lose your matches and conversations though). Then, delete the app and download it again. You'll register a new account with your Facebook and it should work.

I don't think you can simply unlink your Facebook. They probably keep your age cached so it's not super easy for people to change it just to get Tinder Plus.
why is it cheaper based on age?
speculating but prob

1) most girls that use tinder are probably of younger variety who are not really interested in 30-40-50 year old me.

2) Older guys more likely to drop 100+ dollars on a subscription.
do you guys really think there is that much value in it? i mean with the free version you already get 50 likes a day to hand out and that is a lot of work to do them all...