Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
20Nation and THC in the Philippines
(02-11-2017, 06:23 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 03:47 PM)ChristosV Wrote: Gz 20nation seems like the perfect body for me !

I really like the body too. There are a ton of this body type in Phil luckily, get over here Wink

[Image: image-1.jpeg]

My girl from last night. We ended up making a sex tape... good times. But she stayed the night and now I'm waking up pretty exhausted.

Plans for today
THC, Hallasan and I are planning on going out tonight. We will start at our place drinking wine, as usual. But I'll be honest, I am over sexed, different girls every night this week, sometimes two. I just want to hng out with two friends and have a good time. And tomorrow I get to see my main girl (the one famous for her beauty), and I think I'm starting to get some feelings for her. I still have a feeling tonight's gonna be a good night

I remember that very very well from my last invasion there, tons of gorgeous bodies haha i will be in BKK on early March maybe i ll take a flight to Manila too, i am still thinking about it seriously.

Oh that feeling of being over sexed... It can easily happen there i feel you brother. Sometimes it's a good thing not being solo and have some great wings to just hang out with. Have fun tonight guys!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChristosV's post:
  • 20Nation
Actually, I take my previous comment back. I went to Pinarella last night and fucked a 20 year old virgin. My friend smashed her cousin. Getting in that quality time. This takes me up to double digits for Filipinas. Some of you guys must be at, or close to triple digits by now right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ViceHunter's post:
  • 20Nation
Great day yesterday. We did some exploring in QC.

Tinder slut

A Tinder girl came straight to my place. She was supposed to come at 7pm but she got stuck in traffic so it was already 8:30pm when she arrived. Very annoying, because this was eating away at pre-game time.

I met her in the lobby; she looked fine: young (19), petite and tanned, a bit of a slutty face. And no surprise, I was banging her within 20 minutes. She was a lot of fun, her personality and in bed. 

I took her to the pool to swim and to drink wine. She didn't bring a bikini but just swam in her underwear. It was getting transparent when it was wet, and looked so sexy. I wanted to smash her again right there, but there were too many people around so I took her back to my room.

This girl took it like a champ and she liked it rough; a little nympho.

Pre-game

It was already close to 10pm. 20Nation showed up at my room with more wine. I sent the girl home and we started our pre-game routine: wine & good music. 

Hallasan joined a bit later. He couldn't buy more wine anymore. There's an alcohol ban in QC for night shops from 10pm till 8am. 

But no problem it was getting late anyway. We decided to start exploring in Quezon City and check out new bars & clubs.

En Route 

En Route is a bar, people are seated at tables but there's loud music like in a club. There were a lot of cute girls, mostly in mixed groups though. They had beer pong tables so we played a couple of rounds. 

Oblivion

20Nation heard about this club. It's about 10-15min walk from En Route. 

I had asked my girl earlier to double check and she said it was place "for kids". 
"You're 19", I told her, "what's a kid to you??" We decided to check it out, it was 100 pesos entry, no drink included. It was only 2am and the club was only about 30% full, barely any girls. We finished a beer and bounced. 

This place is NOT recommended. 

Club URBN QC

On our way to Oblivion we had seen another club that looked much more packed and had cute girls hanging around outside. We went back there. It was bigger club and it was still packed. 200pesos and a rum & coke included.

Still not a much better ratio guys-to-girls, but it was more fun. There were girls dancing on stage. Approached a hot girl at the bar, the cutest I had seen all night, she was about to leave (it was already 3am) but got the number. Going to follow up. Did a few more rounds in the club to look for other girls, but the quality girls had gone.

Prime Club 

We ended the night in the same place as last weekend. Yesterday it was 200 pesos with 2 beers included. 

Like last weekend the club was still packed, there was a decent amount of cute girls but almost all of them in groups with guy friends. 20Nation looked like he was doing well with a cute girl. The girls were all very approachable but I couldn't get passed talking and some light grinding.

It feels like there's a decent amount of social control, girls are holding back; I didn't see any other people making out in this club. I got a few more numbers but I felt my game was starting to go downhill due to the drinking.

So far it's still the best club we've found in QC. 

PRO-TIP of the week

Install this app "New Digits" it allows to sort the contact list in your phone by date so you can find back the numbers you added the night before.
[-] The following 3 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • Dash, ViceHunter, Alexander
Question gents
How well would this look work in the Phillipines?
I kinda look like Wilmer Valderrama with longer hair and I'm 5'10 ft ( 175 cm)

Nice report THC.

Went digging through some of my past Manila notes.

Here are some more places to check out in QC if they are still open.

Guily's / Vanity / Dragon Bistro / Music 21 Plaza / Padi's Point / Nix05

Christoff,

So long as the girl knows you are a foreigner you will do good. Other than that, it's like anywhere else. If you are an attractive dude with good style and game you will / can do well.
We actually ended up at guilleys (we drank a lot so maybe the end of the night got hazy). It was just a really fun night. It was the one night in a long time where I actually didn't want to get laid and I ended up with a couple numbers and getting laid (with a girl I had already slept with). She was at guilleys and after I left guilleys she just showed up at my apartment unanounced. As the song goes.. she wants it... gotta give it to her. It was a really fun night overall. Hallasan got more drunk than I had ever seen and our local Filipino friend is just a cool guy.
(02-12-2017, 08:28 PM)Christoff Wrote: Question gents
How well would this look work in the Phillipines?
I kinda look like Wilmer Valderrama with longer hair and I'm 5'10 ft ( 175 cm)

Yeah you will do fine. The biggest disadvantage i see in the Philippines is when guys have darker skin and even when they have this disadvantage guys end up loving it here. That guy in the picture has whiter skin than most filipinas, you should have a great time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Christoff
guys

i will be in Manila 15th Feb to 24 Feb for business trip, i started online gaming in Tinder plus , badoo and filipnacupid. the games going very well and only following 20 steps. i started like two day ago and now i feel its enough collecting girls. I have never had this heat in tinder before Ukraine,Tunisia,India but in Phillippnes something different.

hope to meet you in Manila
(02-13-2017, 07:47 AM)Sultfex Wrote: guys

i will be in Manila 15th Feb to 24 Feb for business trip, i started online gaming in Tinder plus , badoo and filipnacupid. the games going very well and only following 20 steps. i started like two day ago and now i feel its enough collecting girls. I have never had this heat in tinder before Ukraine,Tunisia,India but in Phillippnes something different.

Gotta love the online game here, its so easy compared to anywhere else I've tried. I am also considering coming to Manila soon, as I am currently in southern Cebu island and the weather is forecast to get really shitty in a couple of days. I stayed in Makati before but might try another area. Where will you be staying?
(02-13-2017, 08:53 AM)ViceHunter Wrote:

Gotta love the online game here, its so easy compared to anywhere else I've tried. I am also considering coming to Manila soon, as I am currently in southern Cebu island and the weather is forecast to get really shitty in a couple of days. I stayed in Makati before but might try another area. Where will you be staying?

I am so flattered with online gaming. after doing a deep search about the beauty I found it in Davao and I think next time I want to visit Davao, also I found funny lines to break the ice with Filipino girls that I'm using right 80% got success with it:
  • When was the last time you had sex - 50% they will give you shitty answer since years haha and the rest it will be a mix between blocks and laughing which I focus on them. 
  • using a quote from a song (Faith Hill-Beautiful) I won't move till I get a kiss, worked very great with me mostly they will laugh and the horniest ones they will give you a kiss directly after that you can say Ohh I didn't think it was this easy, you should make a little resistance. it worked with just great. 

I thinking to stay either in Makati or Malate. I don't have any option until. any recommendations?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sultfex's post:
  • Jason55
(02-13-2017, 11:41 AM)Sultfex Wrote:

I am so flattered with online gaming. after doing a deep search about the beauty I found it in Davao and I think next time I want to visit Davao, also I found funny lines to break the ice with Filipino girls that I'm using right 80% got success with it:
  • When was the last time you had sex - 50% they will give you shitty answer since years haha and the rest it will be a mix between blocks and laughing which I focus on them. 
  • using a quote from a song (Faith Hill-Beautiful) I won't move till I get a kiss, worked very great with me mostly they will laugh and the horniest ones they will give you a kiss directly after that you can say Ohh I didn't think it was this easy, you should make a little resistance. it worked with just great. 

I thinking to stay either in Makati or Malate. I don't have any option until. any recommendations?

I usually just open with Hi, where are you from or similar and go from there. I stayed at Knightsbridge residences in Makati last time, booked it via Airbnb. No issues with taking girls up, and the gym and pool are pretty decent.
  • 20Nation
Just one more week left in the Philippines, so many good times.
[Image: image-2.jpeg]
[-] The following 4 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • DAone27, TravelHardcore, ViceHunter, StopHummerTime
(02-13-2017, 11:41 AM)Sultfex Wrote:

Yeah I like asking your first question but its a question girls nearly always lie about.
The second line seems like it could work well. Nice one. may try it out for fun.

I would recommend Makati over Malate big time. Too many pros in Malate and not as comfortable as Makati.

Send us a message when you arrive and we can meet up
Guys, I've booked a flight to Manila on this Friday 17th. The weather here in Cebu island is going to get really shitty by then so it made sense to leave, plus you guys are there. Hope to have a crazy weekend with you all!
  • 20Nation
Ah we will just miss out. I definitely overstayed here in QC, it's not my spot. I need to change location. I was considering Cebu for a week but since the weather is shitty I'm going to Jakarta. 20Nation will be in Manila for a bit longer though