Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
20Nation and THC in the Philippines
My only issue with Makati is it has almost no clubs or bars I like. Granted I don't know the scene as good as I did like back in 2012-2014. Black Market maybe.

There is not enough young foreigners in Manila to affect exotic value in my opinion. Even when me, THC and 20N went to Valkyrie, the most popular club in Manila, I still didn't recall seeing that many foreigners.

The bigger issue in my opinion is the venues and the crowd they attract. Or simply put, the attitude it makes the girls have. For example, Valkyrie. I feel like this place inflates girls ego's so much. Making pickup much more difficult. Literally can't believe how many times me, THC, and 20N were shot down here.

So for me, the perfect nightlife area has to have some good mid range clubs and bars similar to Exklusiv in Malate. Partying at a club like Exklusiv is 1,000 x more fun than a place like Valkyrie. Atleast for me. Girls are just way more friendlier and DTF at the mid-low range places.

I am mainly talking about clubs. Can't fully compare bars though as I usually stick to clubs. I will say the one night I was in The Fort at Downtown & Halsted, I was the only foreigner there, and while being upmarket, the girls seemed a lot more friendlier compared to Valkyrie even though it was still the Fort.

So, this is where QC really shines to me. It has many mid-range places like I like.

The only issue is, like yall have pointed out, it is slightly out of the way for many girls.

But honestly, QC is big. If you stay near Tomas Morato, it is not that far from Makati. Especially at night once traffic cools off. You could probably be like look, I live on the South End of QC. Its not that far and I will get you an Uber. Don't worry about it.

Ultimately, I would need to live in QC and The Fort for atleast 2 weeks to make my final decision on the best place to stay in Manila.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • ChristosV
(02-09-2017, 11:49 AM)Dash Wrote: Ultimately, I would need to live in QC and The Fort for atleast 2 weeks to make my final decision on the best place to stay in Manila.

I've just been to Makati to some old friends there and the verdict is made. Having lived about 3 weeks in QC now, it doesn't measure up to Makati in any way. The place is so much more liveable. It's like being in a different city: there's so much more to do, such better quality people, much more centralised and much higher status. I'm considering dropping my last 1-2 weeks rent in QC to move back to Makati.
(02-09-2017, 04:39 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 11:49 AM)Dash Wrote: Ultimately, I would need to live in QC and The Fort for atleast 2 weeks to make my final decision on the best place to stay in Manila.

I've just been to Makati to some old friends there and the verdict is made. Having lived about 3 weeks in QC now, it doesn't measure up to Makati in any way. The place is so much more liveable. It's like being in a different city: there's so much more to do, such better quality people, much more centralised and much higher status. I'm considering dropping my last 1-2 weeks rent in QC to move back to Makati.

What you think about my mid-range nightlife condemnations of Makati/The Fort? 

Ask around about some other nightlife options. Maybe I am missing something.
Big thumbs up to Dash, couldn't agree more!

Although i can't understand your concerns guys about bringing a girl near to the area you stay at. Why bother dealing with a girl who lives far away from your place and just don' t stick with the thousands and thousands of girls that live in QC. I just don't see the point.

All in all, if you want clean streats, huge buildings, trendy malls, scyscrapers, QC is not for you. I just think that you get a more original experience there and is a hell lot of fun at night! Same goes to Malate, alhtough there is a lot of hooker scene there and dirtyness, places like Exqlusiv can be awesome.
Last night one of my nightgame numbers randomly ended up paying off #tooeasy
[Image: image.jpeg]
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • ChristosV, TravelHardcore, StopHummerTime
Looks like the girl from Malate
(02-10-2017, 09:44 AM)Dash Wrote: Looks like the girl from Malate

haha no, this girl is from a few weeks earlier.
(02-10-2017, 09:44 AM)Dash Wrote: Looks like the girl from Malate

Was thinking the same thing
Gz 20nation seems like the perfect body for me !
Wink 
(02-10-2017, 03:47 PM)ChristosV Wrote: Gz 20nation seems like the perfect body for me !

I really like the body too. There are a ton of this body type in Phil luckily, get over here Wink

[Image: image-1.jpeg]

My girl from last night. We ended up making a sex tape... good times. But she stayed the night and now I'm waking up pretty exhausted.

Plans for today
THC, Hallasan and I are planning on going out tonight. We will start at our place drinking wine, as usual. But I'll be honest, I am over sexed, different girls every night this week, sometimes two. I just want to hng out with two friends and have a good time. And tomorrow I get to see my main girl (the one famous for her beauty), and I think I'm starting to get some feelings for her. I still have a feeling tonight's gonna be a good night
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • DAone27, StopHummerTime
Where yall going tonight? The forum needs some intel on Black Market and Downtown & Halsted.
(02-11-2017, 06:29 AM)Dash Wrote: Where yall going tonight? The forum needs some intel on Black Market and Downtown & Halsted.

We are still trying to decide. They are in Makati? We will probably decide after the wine.
Hey everyone, I'm Vice. I spent two weeks in Makati at the start of my trip and had a great time, mainly tinder dating. Currently on Bohol, but the dating and night game scene sucks here. How long are you guys planning to stay in Manila? Would be great to meet up.
(02-09-2017, 11:05 AM)GoodTimes Wrote: Hey guys, you probably dealt with this a lot so could you share the experience about girls asking for money here in Philippines? Yesterday I had to kick out 2nd girl in a week from my place because they started hinting about paying them. I mean how you screen them in the first place? You cannot tell the difference at club at all. Last one yesterday was even hard to get back to my place, she said no first few times so had to do more game. I guess easiest way would be just to ask them but I don't want to lose a non pro girl if she gets offended or something

Depends which places you go out, I didn't have an issue with it here in Manila except when I went to Time after club with Dash. If you're worried about offending her, make it an indirect story. I.e. if you have a suspicion she might be semi-pro tell her something like this: "There are so many baliw girls in this place. Last time a girl tried to seduce me here but I think she was looking for a costumer. So crazy, I don't do that." See her reaction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-11-2017, 07:25 AM)ViceHunter Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm Vice. I spent two weeks in Makati at the start of my trip and had a great time, mainly tinder dating. Currently on Bohol, but the dating and night game scene sucks here. How long are you guys planning to stay in Manila? Would be great to meet up.

There was only like one decent little club in Tagbilaran when I went. Luckily a sexy girl from Cebu I met online was visiting her family that week in Bohol. So didn't need to pick up anything local. I was the only foreigner in the club and was getting some stares.

(02-09-2017, 11:05 AM)GoodTimes Wrote: Hey guys, you probably dealt with this a lot so could you share the experience about girls asking for money here in Philippines? Yesterday I had to kick out 2nd girl in a week from my place because they started hinting about paying them. I mean how you screen them in the first place? You cannot tell the difference at club at all. Last one yesterday was even hard to get back to my place, she said no first few times so had to do more game. I guess easiest way would be just to ask them but I don't want to lose a non pro girl if she gets offended or something

Never had a problem with it in Manila. Only way I could see it being an issue is if you were picking up girls in heavy freelance clubs/bars ie XYZ, Time, Havanna etc. 

But like THC said, just tell the girl a story to let her know you aint the paying type.