Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
20Nation and THC in the Philippines
They're rare though. Good find 20N, eyes on that price.
Want to share with you guys just another reason I love the Philippines:
[Image: IMG_4057.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • DAone27, DiskUtility
I'm about to hit Bohol and Boracay for vacation. Gonna try to get some intel and post here.
^ Tax, I'm repeatedly hearing Boracay is expensive and overcrowded. Consider Palawan which is an amazing destination, getting over touristy as well but it's still ok.
WoW some nice stories. Maybe QC is the gem in Manila.. It seemed to me that it was way easier there than Makati. Do you have the same impression?
(02-08-2017, 01:10 PM)ChristosV Wrote: WoW some nice stories. Maybe QC is the gem in Manila.. It seemed to me that it was way easier there than Makati. Do you have the same impression?

In a way. For example, white guy hunters, don't go to QC for obvious reasons. I think its easier to get quick sex in other parts of the city but its easiest to find normal girls in QC. Also your exotic value will be higher. I actually get less attention at clubs in QC, but I think a lot of it is that they are really intimiadated by foreigners over here because they dont see them as often.
(02-08-2017, 12:43 PM)Malo Wrote: ^ Tax, I'm repeatedly hearing Boracay is expensive and overcrowded. Consider Palawan which is an amazing destination, getting over touristy as well but it's still ok.

Yeah I agree completely, been to both places before. Going with friends this time however and we want to party as well.
(02-08-2017, 01:10 PM)ChristosV Wrote: WoW some nice stories. Maybe QC is the gem in Manila.. It seemed to me that it was way easier there than Makati. Do you have the same impression?

I've just spent a month+ in each. I got better results from online game in QC, although funnily enough, some of these girls weren't actually from QC.

Daygame can be logistically difficult at the big malls (SM North/TriNoma), simply because they're overcrowded most days of the week (and insanely crowded on weekends). At least that's how it was when I was there.

Girls I did game reacted ok but no one fell off her feet because I was a foreigner, so it's up to your game.

So at least in my experience, girls were "a bit nicer" (attitude wise) in QC, but it wasn't a radical difference. Overall the stay is much more pleasant in Makati/BGC (these are just nicer areas), and there's also much more talent visible.

One area in QC that's worth a look is Eastwood, it's a nice posh area with a mall and nightlife. Sort of "The Fort of QC".
I see your point guys. The thing is that in QC you rarely see a foreigner and chances to meet an ordinary quality girl are much much higher than other parts of Manila, ofc you need some game and to have some good looks but afterall its the Philippines that means you wont face the difficulties of the western game , not even close.

I used to hang out at SM north during the day or the Fisher mall. I was the only foreigner there i got a lot of attention and many numbers, some of them led to a hookup and they were solid 7s at least. During the night especialy at weekends the clubs are packed with young Pinays 18-25 y.o. So your chances there, being the only foreigner most of the times are very high if you look under 30. Not a hooker thing though, you need some game. I got lots of eye contact and staring the openigs were too easy.

Other than that QC is a shithole compared to Makati and the Fort. Nothing to do during the day except the malls, you are very very far from the upscale parts of the town and its pain to get there due to the heavy traffic. I agree that Makati and the Fort guarantee a more pleasant overall stay in Manila.
^ Yes foreigners are not common in QC, in my few weeks there I saw maybe a couple of them Smile
It's the first time I'm staying in QC, I've always stayed in Makati. I signed up for a month but I will not stay here again, I enjoyed living in Makati much more. Overall I saw better quality there during the day as well. It's easy to meet girls from QC, but I've had difficulties getting the girls from Makati / Fort and other places to come see me in QC since it's far and there's always shitty traffic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • Malo
(02-09-2017, 06:27 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: It's the first time I'm staying in QC, I've always stayed in Makati. I signed up for a month but I will not stay here again, I enjoyed living in Makati much more. Overall I saw better quality there during the day as well. It's easy to meet girls from QC, but I've had difficulties getting the girls from Makati / Fort and other places to come see me in QC since it's far and there's always shitty traffic.

Not enough girls in QC to suffice?

Wonder what is better, Makati or The Fort for living.

I would need to know the nightlife scene and what is happening each night to make a final decision on which place I think is better.

Prime location would be

Walking distance to

Mall
Supermarket
Restaurants
Bars
Clubs

While also providing enough girls that I can easily meet or come see me.
Last time I was here I stayed at Legazpi park in Makati. It was the perfect location, within walking distance of Greenbelt mall and others, where you have everything from your list. Clubs are near, short taxi ride.

Every girl knows about GreenBelt and I never had an issue getting them to meet there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • Malo
Dash, I second THC's observations.

There's much more talent readily visible in Makati and the Fort comparing to QC, there's no question about that.

As for comparing these two, they both answer your criteria when it comes to a prime location.

The fort has some known clubs, but virtually all foreigners go there (those that live in Makati too) so your exotic value in these clubs is practically zero. Also these clubs are ridiculously expensive. Playing the rich foreigner card in these clubs (if it crosses somebody's mind) will result in you being literally laughed at.

To get girls to "come over", no location will ever beat Makati. "let's meet at Greenbelt" is simply a no brainer for a girl. Getting her to the fort will be more frustrating, and getting her to QC, as THC mentioned, is an uphill battle.
[-] The following 3 users Like Malo's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, Navas
Hey guys, you probably dealt with this a lot so could you share the experience about girls asking for money here in Philippines? Yesterday I had to kick out 2nd girl in a week from my place because they started hinting about paying them. I mean how you screen them in the first place? You cannot tell the difference at club at all. Last one yesterday was even hard to get back to my place, she said no first few times so had to do more game. I guess easiest way would be just to ask them but I don't want to lose a non pro girl if she gets offended or something