Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
20Nation and THC in the Philippines
We are currently in the Philippines, joined forces again to get some work done on the website. 
This forum is one of the things we want to focus on.

To kick things off, we'll post some stories & updates from daily life in the Philippines. 

Peace,
THC
So far my thoughts on the Philippines is that foreign value has gone down slightly, but I can almost say its a good thing. Before dating was so easy it would almost fuck with my head... well it's still kind of like that.\

I have noticed night game seems a lot harder (although it could be where we have went), but internet still seems quite easy. THC and I were flirting with two sisters who were both pretty interested, but they ended up bailing at the end.

Other than that I have been busy working on swoop and dating a local girl who is famous semi-famous just for her beauty. Have to love the Philippines. Tonight it's saturday night and we are planning some good times. It will, as usual, start with a couple bottles of wine.
(02-04-2017, 09:39 AM)20Nation Wrote: I have noticed night game seems a lot harder (although it could be where we have went), but internet still seems quite easy. THC and I were flirting with two sisters who were both pretty interested, but they ended up bailing at the end.

Can't bang all sisters you meet in clubs Wink) It was in the air, but we kind of fucked it up. Too badddd
Saturday Night Recap / Malate Mini Sheet

Had the pleasure to link up with TH and 20N again in the Philippines this past week. Which is where I first met them back in 2012. Cool dudes which I have kept in contact with all these years. Was actually able to give them the tour of Seoul in December. Which they did very well in. Anyways, back to the Philippines. I normally spend a month in the Philippines, but this time was only staying one week basically. This was our 2nd night out together this trip.

If anyone knows me, they know my tastes are quite varied. I like to trash it up in sleezy parts of the town and turn around and go to posh areas of town all in the same night. Earlier in the week me and TH talked about hitting up Malate one night. This place hasn't changed a bit since 2012 (other than 1 club) and I've spent a decent amount of time partying in this area, so I know it well. Told them I would give them the Malate Tour on Saturday night and also go to this place at the Fort to cap off the night.

Saturday night rolls around and we plan to meet at Bellagio Square in Malate to kick off the night. A girl from my 2nd trip in Manila liked to go to this place so I was familiar with it. This place has many bars and outdoor seating with a live band playing. Pack crowd atleast on the weekends. If you are not familiar with Malate you need to know it is one of the two main redlight districts in Manila. Lots of girlie bars and one of the most famous freelancer joints in Asia (probably the world). So depending on where you go, you are gonna encounter some pros and semi pros. As for Bellagio Square, it's popular with normal locals as well so its gonna be a mixture. You can usually tell what types of girls they area. If they look really trashy slutty with tats they are prob working. After seeing a movie with a girl at Century City Mall (first deluxe cinema ive been to with massive leather reclining seats and free snacks & drinks) I had the girl drive me to Malate.

I walk up and the waiters are all trying to get my attention. Told them I was meeting some friends and funny enough they know exactly who and where TH and 20N were sitting. I walk up and grab a seat. TH and 20N were with a guy I never met before. We finish a bucket of beer and take in the atmosphere. TH goes and chats to some sloots beside us. After 30 minutes or so we bounce. I take them to a place called Cowboy Grill (there are two in Malate, the big one is on Mabini St). This places is always packed. 2 floors with a live band playing. This is not a freelance place in my opinion. Everyone that comes here usually comes with a date or with a group. You will see many tables of only pinays and pinoys together. Along with some tables of older white men with their pinay dates. Pro tip for this place, keep your receipt. Need it to leave the place without any hickups. I always get solid IOIs here just walking around. Most girls are not anything special but there is usually a few gems. TH gets to chatting with 2 girls at the bar. 20N gets dragged on to the dance floor and molested by this pinay. I should have took video of it. Girls was literally rubbing and feeling all over his body. Funny. Again we didn't stay here too long. Left after a few beers. 20N gives his numbers to the girls and we bounce. We had to wait to leave because some of the gang didn't drink so didn't have a reciept. Annoying but you get use to dumb shit after a while in these developing countries.

Next up was the world famous freelance hooker bar called LA Cafe (formally Manila Bay Cafe). Not too often a group of young Westerners roll up in there. Eyes were def on us. On my first trip to Manila I would pregame in this bar (met a really cute waitress which I have kept in contact with who actually moved to Korea 2 years ago). She is a sweet heart. Unfortunately, my previous 2 trips I didn't see any cute waitresses so I didn't really go often to pre game like on my first trip. This place has two floors. You have to pay 100p to go upstairs which has a live band and the hotter younger girls if you want to try and take a girl home. We order a bucked and again take in the scene. Funny thing, as I was walking around the bar I spot a girl who I swear I met in Korea before. If not it was her twin. She denied being in Korea. What are the odds lol. We take a few picks and finish our beers and bounce to the next spot.

We hop in a taxi and head to Remedios Circle which is not far from LA Cafe. Could walk if you wanted to. Next up was one of my favorite clubs in Manila, Exklusiv. Been here so many times. Had great results from here. No cover charge and has a good crowd on the weekend. This is your one of your best bets for finding normal girls in Malate. They will usually be with a group or with their gay friend. There are some semi pros / gringo hunters here also. I was here earlier in the week alone and was invited to a table by a girl. She was a call center worker out with her 2 cousins and 3 other workmates. I always get opened here. This time was no different. As I am walking this gay dude motions me over, he is with two girls. I ended up chatting with them most the time here. They were young and from Laguna. Oddly enough, one of my friends on FB was a mutual friend of one of the girls. TH and 20N also dance and chat with some girls and 20N eventually joins me with the two girls I was chatting with. It is getting late by now and I try to round up the group to head to The Fort.

This is where I fucked up the planning of the night. Didn't realize or account for the Fort closing down by 3am. We get there and everything is dead. The previous night at 1-2am it was lively at Downtwon & Halsted / Tipsy Pig. We should have started the night here and ended it in Malate if we wanted to hit up two areas.

The guys head back to Quezon City and I head back to Malate not wanting the night to end quite yet. I get to Malate and forgot about this club called Zero Point. This use to be Insomnia. Smaller club with a local crowd inside. By this time atleast half of the crowd has went home. See a group of slutty girls dancing but decide to go back to Exklusiv. It was also half way dead by this hour. I should have went to XZYZ (spelling it wrong maybe). This would have still been jumping. Only down side is it is a Korean / Japanese freelance club. You can pull there but it wont be easy. You can also find normal East Asian girls there as well. After seeing Exklusiv was dying I decided to get some food and call it a night. Another place I would recommend checking out in Malate is Paddys Point. Local normal crowd. Sometimes might can find a gem or two.

Surprisingly, TH and 20N told me QC was still jumping when they got back. I am thinking I should have probably stayed in QC as well. Great logistics with malls and Timog or Tomas Morato Avenue.

Anyways, like always had a good time with the fellas.

I left Manila early this morning for Kuala Lumpur. Got two nights here then 2 nights in Jakarta. Before relocating to Saigon.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dash's post:
  • TravelHardcore, ViceHunter
Great post Dash; the nostalgia tour was a blast. I'll post some pics & vids of the night.

First stop: Drinks at Bellagio square

This is a square surrounded by bars, they play live music and there are a lot of locals coming there. A lot of girls were eye fucking us as we arrived and looked for a table. The girls at a table near us were smiling, I approached but I wasn't sure if they were semi-pros or not. I got the number of one girl for sports. A throw away set to get in approach-mood.  

Cowboy Grill

A typical Filipino place. It's a mix between restaurant / club and bar. There's groups of friends eating, a live band playing and in between sets they play EDM and the dance floor fills up. 

I approached 2 sisters at the bar and talked with them for while to keep my social vibe going. As I look over my shoulder, I see 20Nation getting molested by two Pinay girls. They had gotten up from their table and walked over to sandwich dance with him. Such a shameless sexual assault, it probably gonna scarred him for life. 

LA Café

[Image: ITspVR1.jpg]

Only working girls here but we it was fun to see this place again after 5 years. It's still exactly the same as when I first came here. 

Club Exklusive

I didn't take any pics here and I was starting to get drunk. Lots of girls were checking us out, it was a great venue. Danced with a skinny girl on the dance floor, kissed her for a bit but she was too shy. When the group moved on, I just got her number. 

We went to BCG but since we lost track of time most places here were already closed. 

Here's where out paths separated with Dash. He went back to Makati / Malate we went on to Quezon City. 

Prime Upscale Club

We found an after club in Quezon city. It was still packed at 5am and the DJ was killing it. The ratio guys / girls was pretty bad, way too many pinoy dudes, but we were the only foreigners and the few girls who where there were checking us out. 

I approached a few girls, danced with them, got 2 numbers, but couldn't make out with them. They were all in mixed groups of friends with guys, so it was hard to escalate.

Around 6 am the club was getting empty and 20Nation called it a night, but I was determined to make the most of it. I saw two girls by themselves. I approached them with Hallasan. These girls were very receptive and flirty from the start. 

Hallasan took his girl to the dance floor and lost track of him. I talked a bit more then I took my girl home. No top shelf material but she was petite, very young (20), and in an unexpected twist, it turned out she was still a virgin...

I'll write the Lay Report in the Game Forum (+1 Notch thread)

Awesome night!!!
Music 
(02-06-2017, 09:26 AM)Dash Wrote: Saturday Night Recap / Malate Mini Sheet

Had the pleasure to link up with TH and 20N again in the Philippines this past week. Which is where I first met them back in 2012. Cool dudes which I have kept in contact with all these years. Was actually able to give them the tour of Seoul in December. Which they did very well in. Anyways, back to the Philippines. I normally spend a month in the Philippines, but this time was only staying one week basically. This was our 2nd night out together this trip.

If anyone knows me, they know my tastes are quite varied. I like to trash it up in sleezy parts of the town and turn around and go to posh areas of town all in the same night. Earlier in the week me and TH talked about hitting up Malate one night. This place hasn't changed a bit since 2012 (other than 1 club) and I've spent a decent amount of time partying in this area, so I know it well. Told them I would give them the Malate Tour on Saturday night and also go to this place at the Fort to cap off the night.

Saturday night rolls around and we plan to meet at Bellagio Square in Malate to kick off the night. A girl from my 2nd trip in Manila liked to go to this place so I was familiar with it. This place has many bars and outdoor seating with a live band playing. Pack crowd atleast on the weekends. If you are not familiar with Malate you need to know it is one of the two main redlight districts in Manila. Lots of girlie bars and one of the most famous freelancer joints in Asia (probably the world). So depending on where you go, you are gonna encounter some pros and semi pros. As for Bellagio Square, it's popular with normal locals as well so its gonna be a mixture. You can usually tell what types of girls they area. If they look really trashy slutty with tats they are prob working. After seeing a movie with a girl at Century City Mall (first deluxe cinema ive been to with massive leather reclining seats and free snacks & drinks) I had the girl drive me to Malate.

I walk up and the waiters are all trying to get my attention. Told them I was meeting some friends and funny enough they know exactly who and where TH and 20N were sitting. I walk up and grab a seat. TH and 20N were with a guy I never met before. We finish a bucket of beer and take in the atmosphere. TH goes and chats to some sloots beside us. After 30 minutes or so we bounce. I take them to a place called Cowboy Grill (there are two in Malate, the big one is on Mabini St). This places is always packed. 2 floors with a live band playing. This is not a freelance place in my opinion. Everyone that comes here usually comes with a date or with a group. You will see many tables of only pinays and pinoys together. Along with some tables of older white men with their pinay dates. Pro tip for this place, keep your receipt. Need it to leave the place without any hickups. I always get solid IOIs here just walking around. Most girls are not anything special but there is usually a few gems. TH gets to chatting with 2 girls at the bar. 20N gets dragged on to the dance floor and molested by this pinay. I should have took video of it. Girls was literally rubbing and feeling all over his body. Funny. Again we didn't stay here too long. Left after a few beers. 20N gives his numbers to the girls and we bounce. We had to wait to leave because some of the gang didn't drink so didn't have a reciept. Annoying but you get use to dumb shit after a while in these developing countries.

Next up was the world famous freelance hooker bar called LA Cafe (formally Manila Bay Cafe). Not too often a group of young Westerners roll up in there. Eyes were def on us. On my first trip to Manila I would pregame in this bar (met a really cute waitress which I have kept in contact with who actually moved to Korea 2 years ago). She is a sweet heart. Unfortunately, my previous 2 trips I didn't see any cute waitresses so I didn't really go often to pre game like on my first trip. This place has two floors. You have to pay 100p to go upstairs which has a live band and the hotter younger girls if you want to try and take a girl home. We order a bucked and again take in the scene. Funny thing, as I was walking around the bar I spot a girl who I swear I met in Korea before. If not it was her twin. She denied being in Korea. What are the odds lol. We take a few picks and finish our beers and bounce to the next spot.

We hop in a taxi and head to Remedios Circle which is not far from LA Cafe. Could walk if you wanted to. Next up was one of my favorite clubs in Manila, Exklusiv. Been here so many times. Had great results from here. No cover charge and has a good crowd on the weekend. This is your one of your best bets for finding normal girls in Malate. They will usually be with a group or with their gay friend. There are some semi pros / gringo hunters here also. I was here earlier in the week alone and was invited to a table by a girl. She was a call center worker out with her 2 cousins and 3 other workmates. I always get opened here. This time was no different. As I am walking this gay dude motions me over, he is with two girls. I ended up chatting with them most the time here. They were young and from Laguna. Oddly enough, one of my friends on FB was a mutual friend of one of the girls. TH and 20N also dance and chat with some girls and 20N eventually joins me with the two girls I was chatting with. It is getting late by now and I try to round up the group to head to The Fort.

This is where I fucked up the planning of the night. Didn't realize or account for the Fort closing down by 3am. We get there and everything is dead. The previous night at 1-2am it was lively at Downtwon & Halsted / Tipsy Pig. We should have started the night here and ended it in Malate if we wanted to hit up two areas.

The guys head back to Quezon City and I head back to Malate not wanting the night to end quite yet. I get to Malate and forgot about this club called Zero Point. This use to be Insomnia. Smaller club with a local crowd inside. By this time atleast half of the crowd has went home. See a group of slutty girls dancing but decide to go back to Exklusiv. It was also half way dead by this hour. I should have went to XZYZ (spelling it wrong maybe). This would have still been jumping. Only down side is it is a Korean / Japanese freelance club. You can pull there but it wont be easy. You can also find normal East Asian girls there as well. After seeing Exklusiv was dying I decided to get some food and call it a night. Another place I would recommend checking out in Malate is Paddys Point. Local normal crowd. Sometimes might can find a gem or two.

Surprisingly, TH and 20N told me QC was still jumping when they got back. I am thinking I should have probably stayed in QC as well. Great logistics with malls and Timog or Tomas Morato Avenue.

Anyways, like always had a good time with the fellas.

I left Manila early this morning for Kuala Lumpur. Got two nights here then 2 nights in Jakarta. Before relocating to Saigon.

It was a fun night, good company, hitting on some girls, getting some solid numbers (seeing one of them tomorrow). Quezon city was a lot better than makati suprisingly, but i didnt end up going home with more than a few numners. Still here is a picture i took in Makati from that night.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats on the new forum 20Nation and THC! I'm subsrcibed Cool

I'm in Cebu now (moved from Manila about 10 days ago), it's nice here for me so far. I'm not doing online game at all so can't comment on that, daygame is giving me nice results as I've brushed up my skills and I'm putting in the hours. No complaints. Haven't been to the clubs much yet but will report once I do, hopefully this weekend.

If anyone's around feel free to PM Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malo's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-07-2017, 07:00 AM)Malo Wrote: Congrats on the new forum 20Nation and THC! I'm subsrcibed Cool

I'm in Cebu now (moved from Manila about 10 days ago), it's nice here for me so far. I'm not doing online game at all so can't comment on that, daygame is giving me nice results as I've brushed up my skills and I'm putting in the hours. No complaints. Haven't been to the clubs much yet but will report once I do, hopefully this weekend.

If you like 18-22 year old girls I suggest hitting up club Holic in Mango Square. You wont see it from the ground level. Need to go up the escalators and it will be in the back right hand corner. It is or was not a freelance bar like the one downstairs. I was usually the only foreigner in there. Been awhile so it's possible it could be closed or nenamed.

Also, I recommend the complex MO2 near SM mall. Has a nice outdoor area with live band and dance floor in addition to a club inside the building. One more place to check out if it is still there is M16. Smaller club, but you will be the only foreigner and get a lot of stares and attention. I had people opening me there.
[-] The following 3 users Like Dash's post:
  • TravelHardcore, Malo, 20Nation
(02-07-2017, 07:00 AM)Malo Wrote: Congrats on the new forum 20Nation and THC! I'm subsrcibed Cool

Thanks Malo & welcome. 

I'm currently in Manila. If time allows it, I'm gonna try and visit Cebu again before I travel onwards, keep you posted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • Malo
^^ Thanks Dash, I know Holic and was actually there 2 weekends ago but it was empty, not sure if it had to do with the Chinese New Year, maybe people went celebrating elsewhere.. will try to check the mo2 and m16 and report Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malo's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-07-2017, 07:19 AM)Malo Wrote: ^^ Thanks Dash, I know Holic and was actually there 2 weekends ago but it was empty, not sure if it had to do with the Chinese New Year, maybe people went celebrating elsewhere.. will try to check the mo2 and m16 and report Smile

That would suck if it no longer has it's luster. Always had a decent to good crowd when I went.
This Tinder girl came straight to my place yesterday. I didn't have time yet to change the bloody sheets, so I cleverly positioned my pillows to hide the stains (#solid). As we're making out she suddenly stops "what are those stains?" 

THC: "I spilled wine on the bed last night" 
Her: "In the middle of the bed huh... if you say so"

...and proceeds. Tinder sluts don't care.
Great Post Dash, gave me a new insight on some things I would like to venture in.
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
(02-07-2017, 12:55 PM)DAone27 Wrote: Great Post Dash, gave me a new insight on some things I would like to venture in.

No problem man. That's what I am here for. Wink
Slept with a girl from night game in Quezon city last night. She had a huge latin booty, showed a nice vid to THC. Some Pinays do have the big asses